Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why does Mike not open NEW channel???
I still don't understand if it's impossible to access Mike's channel-why Mike do not just create a NEW channel and give the link through Jeff to the (some) members.  Huh
They could give the link then to their downlines and so one?

Should be possible.  Exclamation
What I am about to say here, you can confirm it by doing your own research on Telegram channels (you can confirm this by FAQ at Telegram official website)

A Telegram user ( MIKE ) set up a few channels.

MIKE has a telegram account bonded to his phone number

If he doesn t log in to his telegram for 6 months, that telegram account gets deleted automatically. Whatsapp also does this at 4 months if I am not mistaken

By the end of month 5 of inactivity of that creator account, his channels users would get a warning message from telegram that the channel admin is not active for 5 months and that said channels will be deleted in 30 days

Now , 300 exfdtn channel members all had MIKE telegram and can chat with him. His username was @exfdtn

telegram has deleted that account. Try it. Search by telegram. All exfdtn members on this forum can confirm that they cannot chat him anymore. His telegram is gone

Now here come the very BIG BUT and you can ask Jeff and he wont be able answering

How come the two channels VSB and EXFDTN are still there and there is no WARNING MESSAGE from telegram posted ?

BECAUSE MIKE SECRETLY HAS ANOTHER TELEGRAM ACCOUNT HE USES AS ADMIN ACCOUNT TO THOSE CHANNELS

and why this account is secret ?

because he is HIDING from the 100+ exfdtn members who sent him money and bitcoin during 2019-2021 before he " travels " and disappear
So he is not going to make some new channels because HE IS HIDING HIS ASS FROM EVERYONE HE SCAMMED

especially EXFDTN members were ROBBED
email exchange with Jeff on that: 

Hi, Martin --

I have no reason to think he's in jail.  I also have no reason to think
there will be any more meaningful updates; at this point we're all just
waiting for the payment folks to contact us by email.

-- Jeff --

On Wed, Sep 22, 2021 at 03:36:23AM +0000, xxx wrote:
>  Good evening Jeff,

> some members are wondering in the e65 forum whether Mike is in jail as
>they find very strange that he is not able to access his Telegram
>channel.
>
> Others suggest that Mike can create a new channel on Telegram for sending the new updates. Or use other ways 
>of spreading the e65 update, such us posting updates in the e65 forum.
> Martin
Above reply just confirms what I said !!
(27-09-2021, 12:54 PM)fisher Wrote: I still don't understand if it's impossible to access Mike's channel-why Mike do not just create a NEW channel and give the link through Jeff to the (some) members.  Huh

i gave you the answer and explanation

But if you don't want to accept it, it is just your bias. Fact is MIKE has disappeared for more than HALF A YEAR. That shoud say something to you
(28-09-2021, 12:24 AM)martin_argentina Wrote: email exchange with Jeff on that: 

Hi, Martin --

I have no reason to think he's in jail.  I also have no reason to think
there will be any more meaningful updates; at this point we're all just
waiting for the payment folks to contact us by email.

-- Jeff --

On Wed, Sep 22, 2021 at 03:36:23AM +0000, xxx wrote:
>  Good evening Jeff,

> some members are wondering in the e65 forum whether Mike is in jail as
>they find very strange that he is not able to access his Telegram
>channel.
>
> Others suggest that Mike can create a new channel on Telegram for sending the new updates. Or use other ways 
>of spreading the e65 update, such us posting updates in the e65 forum.
> Martin

Thanks for posting this, Martin.

Regardless of what many people think, I don't think Jeff is a bad guy.
In contrary-Mike does not tell him what EXACTLY is going on and lets him alone in trying to explain (or just guess) us what will happen next.
So Jeff tries to 'protect' Mike, telling us all is fine and that waiting for emails from the payment folks is sufficient.
But it's not! 
Mike wrote in the March 15 update:

------Once I am done, then all is done and payouts will be a few weeks away.

All I can say for now regarding this.

Will be in in-touch when I get back.------

But he did NOT-and this is his mistake! Angry
(27-09-2021, 12:54 PM)fisher Wrote: I still don't understand if it's impossible to access Mike's channel-why Mike do not just create a NEW channel and give the link through Jeff to the (some) members.  Huh

I think there's an upper limit regards just how much bull shit Mike Poulos can convey.
You have to keep in mind that he has been telling lies since 1999 maybe even his whole life.
The "bag" of lies is about to be empty and despite various technical limitations, Mike will be able to contact everyone - IF HE WANTS THIS.

You claim that Jeff is a good person, tell that to those he cheated and Google his name "Jeff Gordon fraud" then you will find that he is convicted of fraud some time ago. His company Well Now is looong gone, a so-called MLM company.

So dear Fisher, Jeff is as dirty as Mike as Jeff has received thousands of dollars, and here we are not talking about 2.000, but a whole lot more.

Am I afraid of slander? Nope I will meet Mike or Jeff, or both of them anytime in any courtroom, but it won't happen because none of these two thieves dare to walk into a courtroom, and you can try to figure out why  Cool

So old channels, new channels, whatever channels, it doesn't matter as you will only receive hot air and bull shit.

Let's say that Mike full fill your request and opens a new channel or just uses one of the old ones, what kind of information would you expect to get from Mike?

Payments? Forger it 
An excuse? Forget it
Admit that he is a thief? Forget it

So what is it you want to hear from Mike?
All I want is a short update from Mike.
Something like:

'Hello All,
Things are moving forward but nothing
that I can share with you.
Now we all have to wait to be contacted
by the payment folks.
Regards,
MIKE'

I hope tomorrow there will be no update
with exactly the same words :-)

But such an update would put Jeff out of
the middle and would calm down the people.
Does not matter if the update is full of lies or not
but it would make lives of all 'easier'.

And about opening a new channel: This would not
make a difference about HIDING or not HIDING.
Would not make Mike's life more complicated.
If he wants to hide he could do it exactly in the same way-writing updater would not make his life harder.
Would make his life easier, IMHO
(30-09-2021, 12:18 AM)fisher Wrote: All I want is a short update from Mike.
Something like:

'Hello All,
Things are moving forward but nothing
that I can share with you.
Now we all have to wait to be contacted
by the payment folks.
Regards,
MIKE'

I hope tomorrow there will be no update
with exactly the same words :-)

But such an update would put Jeff out of
the middle and would calm down the people.
Does not matter if the update is full of lies or not
but it would make lives of all 'easier'.

And about opening a new channel: This would not
make a difference about HIDING or not HIDING.
Would not make Mike's life more complicated.
If he wants to hide he could do it exactly in the same way-writing updater would not make his life harder.
Would make his life easier, IMHO

LOL

Deep inside you already know the answer