Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
E65/VSB program status update
E65 / VSB was never real, ever.

And now it is officially DEAD, DEAD, DEAD

MIKE IS GONE, GONE, GONE
First of all, I don´t see the need of creating so many threads for basically saying the same...

As for SCAMMER MIKE POULOS and his E65 Endowment65 updates, I foresee 2 possible scenarios:

1)SCAMMER MIKE POULOS dissapearing forever

2)SCAMMER MIKE POULOS is remaining silent after swindling those Exclusive Foundation members and will re-appear in the next few weeks or months as soon as his scammed funds run out as he is very likely wasting the stolen money in 5 star hotels, prostitutes, luxurious lifestyle, expensive French wines and San Miguel beer, first class travel, etc. 

So far I see option 2) happening as we all know SCAMMER MIKE POULOS is ingenious and resourceful in creating scams and swindles when falling in need of cash. He is witty and there have always been STUPID E65 Endowment65 members willing to believe him and SCAMMER JEFF GORDON and then send money....  Confused
My main question is:

Mike sent the following (look at the bottom of my post) to Jeff via email.
And this email made it here to the forum.

So WHY ON EARTH Mike cannot send an UPDATE via email to Jeff, Jeff sends it to Martin and gives him the permission to post it here as well?????
Exactly like the email from Mike to Jeff below.

Then members here can pass it along to their up- and downlines.
CAN NOT BE SO DIFFICULT!!!

I am curious what excuse why it's 'not possible' Jeff (and/or Mike) would have for this??

Oh man, would be way easier for them just to give us some kind of update than always looking for excuses why it's'not possible'.
Because it is EASILY POSSIBLE (look above).

#############
Mike says the video is from October 6, 2019, and says:

=====

The bar at the JW, Blu Martini has been closed for over a year now because of
Covid.

Also, with cases at 30,000 plus per day in Indonesia, Jakarta has been in
partial lock down.

Anyone believing Garlins crap are idiots.

Martin sending this also is a idiot.

All Martin had to do is call the Marriott in Jakarta and ask if Blu Martini was
open on the date mentioned or even in the past year instead of spreading the
garlin virus.

Feel free to pass this along
####################
Because his scams have been exposed in the open now and he knows it

He is HIDING

just like his domain e65.capital that is in HIDING too!

Click it and you see that it's nowhere to be found !!
(02-10-2021, 09:09 PM)american-e65-scammed Wrote: First of all, I don´t see the need of creating so many threads for basically saying the same...

As for SCAMMER MIKE POULOS and his E65 Endowment65 updates, I foresee 2 possible scenarios:

1)SCAMMER MIKE POULOS dissapearing forever

2)SCAMMER MIKE POULOS is remaining silent after swindling those Exclusive Foundation members and will re-appear in the next few weeks or months as soon as his scammed funds run out as he is very likely wasting the stolen money in 5 star hotels, prostitutes, luxurious lifestyle, expensive French wines and San Miguel beer, first class travel, etc. 

So far I see option 2) happening as we all know SCAMMER MIKE POULOS is ingenious and resourceful in creating scams and swindles when falling in need of cash. He is witty and there have always been STUPID E65 Endowment65 members willing to believe him and SCAMMER JEFF GORDON and then send money....  Confused

Soooo spot on! And yes no reason to spam the forum with the same item over and over again. 

All have to wait for Mike to inhale too much red wine before receiving a so-called update. We all know how these so-called updates sound. Lots of hot air and absolutely nothing specific.