Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike the "man"
It seems like Mike also knows about this forum according to his last bull shit so-called update. For sure its the red wine talking and all brain function at level IQ 0,1.

Dear Mike I can tell you where the "updates" comes from! Its fucking Santa Claus with an address in Greenland, in a small town called Narsasuaq and phone number, is +299 3825 968 (try and write this number on your phone without 299). There is no way you ever will find out how I/we basically know all your whereabouts and doings, so keep on looking. Let me give you a hint - backdoors. Notice the S. ohhh and off course thanks you are welcome.

And now the funny never-ending story stuff, I really wonder what makes him continues as he knows that I know that money is spent long time ago, and finally it seems like Mike starts to understands that no way in hell any E-65 member ever will see a dime smuggled under the tax offices noses. It won't happen and therefore all his dark glasses and plastic nose bohong is more fun than serious.

I took the liberty to correct most of your spelling and grammar errors - these are marked with blue color. You are welcome. If you want I can proofread all your texts before you press "send".  Rolleyes Considering that you are the CEO for a multi-billion us dollar company, you should be able to afford a pro to type your bull shit  Cool

Anyhow here it comes.

Hi Everyone,

Just back from dinner celebrating my daughter's 2nd birthday. Was a great evening. Who do you think cares Mike? People just want their money you stole from them back in 1999 - 2010. No more no less!

OK, last week I went to HK and from what I can see, pretty much everything I needed done is done. Again who cares. Pay your debts. 

I can say that nothing will be coming this month or OCTOBER. I can not see the future past October for now so I am  not saying anything will or will no happen November... Wooow what an information! It really opens the eyes on all members, I mean its the same bull shit as you typed in 2003 and even before that. So not really news here, just a copy/past.

While it is fresh on my mind, I have had one or two complaining about Telegram that people do not like it and do not want to use it. This one or two people wants me to go back to the VSB site for updates. That will not happen.

If you have a downline or upline that wants the updates and do not have or want to use this platform, then please share the updates with them.

There are a lot of reasons I have chosen to do the update this way and it will stay this way....
One for the reasons I also chose Telegram is when I post an update, you get it right away. You DO NOT NEED to go everyday on the site to see if there is an update or not. So, if you are UNHAPPY with the way you are getting the updates, let me know and I will gladly block you from getting the updates.

blablabla.......blablabla...

Now, back to the update. ÆÆhhhh say what? Updates yeah right. A bunch of blabla with NO solid information what so ever. Just like the past 20 years. I wonder why you want to spend time typing all your lies? You know that I know (that is why we love each other so much hehehe).

As I said, I have what looks like my last trip to HK. I do not think that I have anything else to do until packages go out. Please DO NOT expect anything this or next month. Packages hmmm. Including what? And no it's not a secret, because all members will have to advise their local tax office either way. So only in your dark sick brain, it has to be a secret  Dodgy

There are a lot of exciting things coming for all of you. People want money and no more bull shit, dead over charged debit cards, or useless foundations.

As many of you know, members with the Exclusive foundations do have some advantages because of these foundation.

I know that many of you that have either Individual or family foundations  may be feeling left out. Please do not be.

There will be some opportunities for you investment wise... This info will be sent to you in your packages. What is wrong with you? Investments are the very same as the holder of the foundation is forced to take more money up from the pocket you already have emptied once - 6 times or more. YOU - my friend has to PAY members - NOT ask them to invest in something where you small fat greedy fingers are in control.

Most of the opportunities can not be offered to these foundations but there will be several that will excite you when you get your packages.

So here you tell us that the few poor souls who might have thrown more money after you, still really don't know what they have bought! Just great  Big Grin

Members with no foundations will not be able to get these offers as the offers are offered in a way that will need you to have some sort of asset protection. With out these protections, you would be over your head in regulations and taxes etc.....

Mikey IF E-65 members had asset protection - they didn't do business with you, so who is you are trying bluff here? Since 2005 your name is and has been all over the internet - NO ONE will ever do business with you! Just ask your old neighbor in Batam - just another guy who didn't believe a single word that came out from your mouth, and the part where you told him you had to back to JKT because of business issues - nope - he didn't buy that either.

The one thing I can say is tat these offers will involve gold. When I talk gold, I do not talk about paper gold. It is real, solid, physical 999.99 fine gold. And of course Santa will come flying in with tons of gold to all who have an executive foundation or something other rubbish. 

One more thing...I know that some of you, only a few are posting these updates on one forum or an other.

Just so that you know, when I find out who it is, you will be removed from the program and you will not be getting a package or anything else so please BE AWARE  that you are on NOTICE

With the way things are these days with politics, world order etc.... you not only put your self at risk losing what you have coming but also everyone else.

Fuck you are so funny. Do you really think that people don't read the real news? Stop watching Fox Fake News, read or watch some real news like the story regards the Panama papers, or the EU hunting all who are avoiding tax payments, or banks money laundering Russian money etc. There isn't a snowball chance in hell that any will get even a few dollars into any country without Mr. Tax knows, simply because you won't find banks anymore who will keep a secret.

If you are found out and you will be I will post not only your name and address here but also your phone number so that everyone can tell you what a GREAT person you are.....
Be Warned

Mike you are so stupid  Tongue lets say that someone did send the lies you send out every time you get a little red wine. A simple copy, and paste into Notes (MAC) or Notepad (PC) will remove all tags, however I dont need anyone to send me anything - and now you can think about that for an hour or two  Angel and if you dont "buy" the santa claus address, then use mine + phone number, its all over the net anyway.

That is it for now.

Once I have more I will be posting here again, and I will be correcting your errors and give real comments to your totally none saying so-called updates. Fun reading though. Big Grin

Thank you Your welcome

MIKE

JORGEN