Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More jokes from the comedian
(16-09-2018, 09:24 AM)Meliodas Wrote: okay so let us discuss some things

jorgen you always say database is lost etc etc

but fact is me and everyone on this forum, we can access our database intact with all downlines and it never changed in twenty years. go on, ask everyone. we all can access our genealogy reports etc. no lost data at all.

and policies. all of us did sign our signatures on the insurance papers. all of us. again, ask everybody.

I am sorry Meliodas but if you want a sensible conversation from Jorgan all you will get is abuse.
There are many facts that can be verified with this program and there are many that can't
One of the facts that can't be verified is the fact that Jorgan keeps saying that he stayed with Mike for a prolonged period of time, what we don't know is, if what Jorgan is saying is true and that Mike has spent all of our money would it not be logical to believe that Jorgan also spent our money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(16-09-2018, 10:27 AM)CRAMER Wrote:

but fact is me and everyone on this forum, we can access our database intact with all downlines and it never changed in twenty years. go on, ask everyone. we all can access our genealogy reports etc. no lost data at all.

and policies. all of us did sign our signatures on the insurance papers. all of us. again, ask everybody.

I am sorry Meliodas but if you want a sensible conversation from Jorgan all you will get is abuse.
There are many facts that can be verified with this program and there are many that can't
One of the facts that can't be verified is the fact that Jorgan keeps saying that he stayed with Mike for a prolonged period of time, what we don't know is, if what Jorgan is saying is true and that Mike has spent all of our money would it not be logical to believe that Jorgan also spent our money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People who send in stupid posts get stupid answers - simple as that. Come with serious questions and you get serious answers.

I'm not saying its lost, data is lost. From 2003 to 2004 on 3 occasions Mike managed to delete the database as he is not that sharp in IT either. Lots got rebuilt due to old test versions of the database. Now remember this is 2003 lots have happened within IT since, but at that time you were pretty fucked when you made mistakes. Words like backups were not so fashionable at that time, so basic is not 100%.

It is great that yours and many many others downlines are 100%, but I know several that isn't. 

Now lets play for a sec that E65 or whatever its called today the Mike will have to find billions of dollars in order to pay all out and billions is not some I just grab out thin air, in 2003 there were 92.000 members who shall have 20.000 USD each, plus referral fees you can try to multiply numbers yourself - but it is as I said billions of dollars.

Let's take my downline, will they get paid? Nope coz the line is dead coz of me - as I'm cut out (understandable hehehe), I know of 11 lines where 3 of them have too many and unknown in their lines and 8 with too few members. So the database isn't correct.

Let's play and other game. let's drop the database and focus on the initial reason for being at this forum - the Endowment. So we drop all referral fees and all get the 20.000 USD, I'm sure most would be happy for a solution like that. Mike still has to find 92.000 times 20.000 USD plus all the I OWE YOU that he made in some years ago. Even if we only calculate the Endowments, it's still 1.8 billion USD Mike needs to find.

So in other words, how do you convert a useless foundation that will as a start set you back 955 USD (7.500 HKD), then you need to throw in an investment in gold or MS, Apple or Marsk or whatever share you want to invest in, but whatever you choose, you still didn't get you first 20.000 USD.

Another question could be "Who normally have a foundation?" The few I know are people with companies. Not company, but companies. The profit from the companies is collected in the foundation that acts like the mother company. All money send up there is money that you didn't pay tax for, but as soon as you take money out of the foundation, you will have to pay your taxes. No big deal, no hush hush, no secrets - that is just the way it is.

When it comes to the insurance policy, then I'm sorry to say - you don't have one and you never had. If you have a policy then it will tell you the insurance company name, how much its worth, how much to pay per month and so forth. as I said you nor anybody else have an E65 insurance policy.

I hope you can use the answer, otherwise just ask again. 

Talk nice to me and I talk nicely to you :-) 

best regards 
Jorgen aka Bogor