The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "" - Line: 1584 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1584 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "useravatar" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(938) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(938) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 938 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "userstars" - Line: 11 - File: inc/functions_post.php(938) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(938) : eval()'d code 11 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Undefined array key "" - Line: 1584 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "useravatar" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(938) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "userstars" - Line: 11 - File: inc/functions_post.php(938) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Once again a story from Mike Poulos fantacy land.
We all got this message from the wonder boy

Hi Everyone,

FYI, on or about Oct 1st, the website for VSB will be shut down as it is not being used any more and it is a not smart in spending money for the server if it is not being used.

Please make sure your upline and downlines have this channel so that they can get the updates.

https://bullshittt

Thank you

MIKE”

I guess it is okay when you are running low on cash, that you want to save money, where money can be saved, but saving money at the Canadian hosting company OHV Hosting, who offers totally free webhosting, will be as possible as E65 ever pays out.

E65 = plus20K = VSB = VirtualSafeBox = 158.69.109.62 (copy the IP adr in to the address field in your browser and hit Enter)

When you do a WHOIS VirtualSafeBox, then you get the below data.

Source: whois.arin.net
IP Address: 158.69.109.62
Name: OVH-DEDICATED-158-69-109-0-FO
Handle: NET-158-69-109-0-1
Registration Date: 01-12-15
Range: 158.69.109.0-158.69.109.255
Org: OVH Hosting, Inc.
Org Handle: HO-2
Address: 800-1801 McGill College
City: Montreal
State/Province: QC
Postal Code: H3A 2N4

If you want to visit the service provider OHV, who got the “order” to host Mike Poulos http://virtualsafebox.org/home.php (witch by the way is not a secure website, check your browser information), then go here https://www.ovh.com/ca/en/ . Their FAQ site is not so easy to find, so here is the URL https://www.ovh.com/ca/en/dlp/faq/

It seems like one of the frequent questions is how much does it cost? And the answer is easy reading as shown below.

“Is it free? Is there anything I have to provide in return for joining the program?”

“The program is totally free and OVH will not take any participation in your startup. We give you the means to succeed and you take care of it.”

I guess that we all will see a request for money so OHV can get paid, as a few don’t want the VSB site closed.
holy hell shut up no hosting website is absolutely free even if they say so, have you hosted a website with a database the size of what it is and expect it to be 100% free, literally no

if you just take a minute to browse the website, you will very obviously see that parts of it that host all the information are not free and therefore if it isn't being used as an updates area anymore whoo huppity do it'll go like all other websites

your obsessive nature is driving everyone nuts why else do they bother to not respond
Ehhhh this web and DB is 1000000000000% FREE so whats your point? And if you dont like the smell in here, then stay out, simple as that as I give a shit.

ForumUp database was/is also 100% free and there is a ton of free toI´s.

IF Mike had spend a dime or two, then you would have a certificate and a https. If you need to know some regards IT and internet? Just ask instead of showing how little you know.
not all websites that require pay need https

also the fact you had to delete my post because i disagreed shows literally how pathetic you are

hope you enjoy your own stench
(26-09-2018, 12:37 PM)esfor Wrote: not all websites that require pay need https

also the fact you had to delete my post because i disagreed shows literally how pathetic you are

hope you enjoy your own stench
Sorry, but I have not deleted anything, and I see your previous posts clearly.

HTTPS means that the webpage has a security certificate and I have to admit that I'm not 100% sure if anyone is offering certificates for free, I do not know personally of anyone who offers certificates for free, it's not the same as it can´t happen.

Disagree hmm there's a difference between disagree and know and I do know. It may sound annoying - but I do know.

I'm 1-2 times a year in Indonesia and I know many good people in Indonesia who find information about Mike. For example, I know that Mike told his former neighbors in Batam, that he had to move back to Jakarta because of important businesses, but the neighbors are quite sure that Mike was lying and that he was something criminal. Fact is he lives in Bogor, just outside Jakarta.

I know where the daughter goes to school, eats ice cream and a lot more. The keyword here is knowing. 

The amount of information is quite a lot, but mostly useless, but confirms the picture of Mike, and that picture is the same as the time when I lived with him - for more than 1 year.

Mike is a ”wonder” that lies faster than 10 horses can run and I know it can be hard to believe once you believe that one day you will get a lot of money from Mike.

But if everyone just steped one or two steps back and looked around, then all will see the world has changed a lot since the E65 started in early 1999, and words like privacy and security do not sound so great as banks today can not receive or hand over cash without you having to document that there is no white wash of money, it goes down to small amounts like 350 us dollar. Local tax offices combine data with banks, etc. In other words, all of Mike's words about privacy and security just do not work anymore.

Create a fund! Hmmm okay, I'll do that, but why? What to use a fund for? You can only use it if you have a lot of money and I would say, if you have a lot of money and want to buy  a fund, then you won´t call Mike, but go to your lawyer or bank/financial adviser.

I have asked before - who has called his bank and / or insurance company and asked regards FAQ regards E65 policies? I know their answers, and yes both bank and insurance company did laugh at me. So did cyber crime division in Jakarta. All the money that came to Jakarta in the period 1999-2004 was used for fun and banter.

Put all this together and you should get a result saying Mike is a scam artist - one of the very best in the world, because he is one of the few who have avoided prison.

GDPR – The EU data protection laws, Mike do violate all, and you still believe that Mike is running a multi billion dollar legit company. All data is not secured and God knows who have your personal data, as Mike has been hacked several times.

Here you will find lots of screen shots from Mike MAC.

http://mikepoulosscams.com/MP_Scam/noteam1.htm

Still disagree? Then its because you dont seek facts, and see Mike´s ”updates” as facts.
your 'facts' are 7 years old. do some research maybe and times have changed, you haven't and everything leading to websites that say he's a scam leads to more scams, good golly gee who do we trust muddy?

i wonder why they did laugh at all this if there literally is nothing wrong and you're creating this hysteria for nothing

not even updating yourselves beyond a website you made like a decade ago (and it shows)

https does not automatically mean paid or not paid though does it it just means security certificate. http websites also don't mean 'not paid' either and there's plenty of those on the internet
(27-09-2018, 04:14 PM)esfor Wrote: your 'facts' are 7 years old. do some research maybe and times have changed, you haven't and everything leading to websites that say he's a scam leads to more scams, good golly gee who do we trust muddy?

i wonder why they did laugh at all this if there literally is nothing wrong and you're creating this hysteria for nothing

not even updating yourselves beyond a website you made like a decade ago (and it shows)

https does not automatically mean paid or not paid though does it it just means security certificate. http websites also don't mean 'not paid' either and there's plenty of those on the internet

7 years old hmmm, Mike moved from Batam a year ago, the rest of your message sounds like a grumpy old fart that had potato soup again for the fifth day in a row.

Let me point out that I work in IT and have done that since 1985 so don't try to teach me anything regards IT. 

When it comes to a website made a decade ago - it precisely shows for how long time you didn't understand that Mike has fucked you big time and he will do it again over and over again because you swallow all from him.

If this is a football match, I'm still in front and you still have ZERO - don't forget that simple fact. You got ZERO!!!

I really thought that people from down under were smarter :-(