Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The same old blablabla
Let's see - "so many ask for the policies " and business in Hong Kong is the news, download PDf was told yesterday. The part where MIKE, in fact, tell you that genealogies aren't 100%, is some I have told all since 2005 and the rest is "news" told the first time in March 1999. 

The funny part here is that Mike tells you that there are policies, policies with YOUR name on! GDPR is one thing, but another thing is that then you should be able to at least see which company that holds your personal data. Is it a genuine European insurance company? Or is it a mafia controlled Russian money laundering company? Either way, based on the EU GDPR laws, then Mike cant refuse to inform you where your personal data is placed. All you have to do is to demand to see the policy. Mike AND the insurance company are FORCED to give you those pieces of information.

This is absolutely the simplest way for you to find out who is the bull shitter. I will bet each of you a billion USD, that you will NEVER see a genuine, legit policy from a genuine legit company from anywhere on this globe.

Go to Hong Kong and pay for your useless foundation, and have your useless PDF file corrected and leave Hong Kong with less money than when you arrived in Hong Kong.

October festival in Munich so have a great weekend - and now Esfor you can start to puke all over the forum - again  Tongue

Hi Everyone,

Been getting several emails and chats regarding policies.
First, there are some people that have said that the genealogy records they deleted do not match what they should have.[/font][/color]

For this, what ever the problem is, it will be worked out when you get your package or if you have a Ex Fdtn, while you are in HK.

Next, on the New Ownership policies, some have asked if it only regular policies or also include Key policies. If your genealogy shows Kep policies, then it is included.

Next, some have asked how much each is worth.

This is for all policies, including any New Ownership.

To get your genealogy in PDF format, please go to the VSB site and download it from there.
Also, some New Ownership poicies do not have a link to get the PDF. This means that the policy holder did not have any downline.

If there is a link, then there is a downline.

Site will go down by mid October so please do not delay as you will not have any other chance to get it afterwards.

All PDF files have also been forwarded to HK.

Also, All data bases have been forwarded a while ago so there is no need to keep the server alive even that a few have insisted including the trouble makers....

I am not expecting any updates to share before Oct 15th or so.

If I have something by then, it will be posted.

Thank you

MIKE