The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "" - Line: 1584 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1584 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "useravatar" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(938) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(938) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 938 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "userstars" - Line: 11 - File: inc/functions_post.php(938) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(938) : eval()'d code 11 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 938 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You can call me a lot...
But do not threaten my family or me for that matter. The forum has been down for two reasons. First of all it needed to be updated, and being on holiday with bad connections makes that a hard task and a takes a lot of patience.

I also have to clean up after Mike or one of his brain-dead friends using DNS tools, and it's rather time-consuming to block for threats and bull shit. More regards this later.

Every normal person on this earth knows that a regular employee cannot be held responsible for the management and their decisions, or in this case Mike Poulos decisions. My last salary was in October 2004 and my first warning about this scam was in January 2005.

I do understand that many are calling for proof, but what is a proof? A piece of paper from Mike saying he stole your money? That will of course never happen. A piece of paper from a bank or insurance company? I claim that there aren't any papers because there is no company behind E65 or whatever name Mike have used, and IF there were a company who had co-working with banks and insurance companies, then Mike will not give away any information unless he is forced in a lawsuit.

I have said this a million times before. I can only be used as a witness!!! This means I can't do anything except help those who want to find out the real truth. 

On May 25th 2018 the EU adopted a new data protection act, that protects ALL EU citizens from having their personal data spread all over the internet. In very short it means that an EU citizen can DEMAND to have his or her data removed, and furthermore informed about who else MAY have your data.

Now it might be hard to force EU laws through in Bogor/Indonesia and some African countries, but the USA have accepted to follow the so-called GDPR laws (like the USA, in fact, have laws even tougher than the EU laws), and that opens for bringing in Jeff Gordon and I strongly believe that Jeff won't take the heat for Mike, as Jeff will have a lot to explain US tax office and why he control and maintain thousands of peoples personal data.

This may or may not be the reason for Jeff and Mike to close the VSB site in order to avoid GDPR laws, but they still have to prove that all data is gone, electronically as on paper. And Mke and Jeff will have to prove that any personal data sent to any bank or insurance company can be tracked, in order for these companies to follow regulations from any DPA. So IF E65 was legit and real than Mike and/or Jeff is forced to inform witch companies got your personal data.

Also, all the PLA and whatever tools Mike have used in the past in order to steal your money is covered under the GDPR laws.

Now is this a proof? It could be IF just one EU E65 member reported Mike and Jeff to the local DPA (Data Protection Agency). It would be a rather fast way to see who have the fact straight and who has been bull shitting since very early 1999.

I am trying to keep things nice and easy, not telling lies as I type what I do know. I don't guess or make stuff up, in fact, I keep the personal parts away as they at times were pretty ugly.

So I don't want idiots like Leo (Mike) and clowns like Esfor ruin my day, by turn thing around. I am the easiest person on earth to report to the authorities in a country with no corruption = I will be taken in for questioning if reported, and if Mikes stupid claims would hold water, then I would face time in prison and a scam like Mikes cost 4 - 8 years in Denmark.

And nobody ever wonders why Mike did not put charges!! Does anyone want to guess? I will give a small hint. Mike doesn't want to show up in ANY courtroom, simply because he will have to show evidence and that he can not!
As mentioned above I would comment the last post from Mike aka Leo101 aka Leo102. My comments will be in CAPS

Isn't it funny? I'm banned and "reported" (to an authority looking for the same self JG ), yet I'm back? Hahahahaaaaa! #Hilarious

MAYBE I HAVE LOST MY SENSE OF HUMOR HERE. I CALL THE DANISH POLICE AND INFORM THEM ABOUT A THREAT ON MY FAMILY AND I STRONGLY BELIEVE THE PERSON BEHIND IS MIKE POULOS, WHO EARLIER THREATEN TO STAP ME DOWN IN JAKARTA WITH A KNIFE, AS MIKE WAS SURE HE KNEW MY INDONESIAN ADDRESS.

SO IF THE AUTHORITIES IS LOOKING FOR ME WHY DONT THEY TAKE ME IN? COULD IT BE THAT NO AUTHORITIES ARE LOOKING FOR ME? JUST A WILD GUESS. SO YES HILARIOUS.

Isn't it funny? JG denies that he is JG. Hahahahaaaaa! #Hilarious
SINCE WHEN JG AKA BATAM AKA BOGOR AKA ME? SO YES VERY HILARIOUS.

Isn't it funny? JG in another thread admitted that he had also enjoyed members' stolen money. Hahahahaaaaa! #Hilarious
NO THIS IS NOT HILARIOUS NOR FUNNY AT ALL. REALISING THAT I HAVE BEING USED IN A SCAM ISNT AND WILL NEVER BE SOME IM PROUD OF AND I AM DOING ALL I CAN PREVENT MIKE CAN CONTINUE TO SCAM MORE PEOPLE.

Isn't it funny? JG the scamming shyster says he has been to many authorities WITH E65 members. Hahahahaaaaa! #Hilarious
CANT SE THE FUN PART HERE. THOSE MEMBERS WHO WERE THERE WERE LAUGHED AT AND ASKED HOW COME THEY COULD ACT STUPID LIKE THAT, AS ALL COULD SEE IT WAS A PYRAMID SCHEME AND A SCAM. SO NO IT WAS NOT FUNNY AT ALL FOR THOSE MEMBERS.

Isn't it funny? JG once called himself the "VSB Investigator" demanding $50 000 to hand over all his "evidence" against Mike Poulos to (yes, you guessed it) JG! Hahahahaaaaa! #Hilarious
THIS IS FUN. IF I WAS THE VSB HACKER, THEN ALL WOULD HAVE BEEN RELEASED ONLINE AND TO ANY AUTHORITY. I HAVE SEVERAL EMAILS FROM THE VSB HACKER INCLUDING THE MATERIAL HE/SHE DID SEND.

Isn't it funny? JG is a self-confessed thief and scammer, yet he he pretends to be the "good guy" and Mike Poulos the "bad guy"? What would make a thief and shyster SO vindictive? Having come second against Mike somewhere/sometime? Hahahahaaaaa! #Hilarious
REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY HERE, MIKE WILL ALWAYS BE THE LAST ONE IN THE CLASS. NO STYLE, NO CLASS, NO EDUCATION, NO WHATEVER, BUT YES NR. 1 WHEN IT COMES TO SCAM AND STEAL.

Isn't it funny? JG offers a few nonsensical, unconnected screen shots as "overwhelming evidence" against Mike Poulos, but is too stupid to realise that having made those screenshots as an employee of Mike Poulos he had actually committed a serious crime. Hahahahaaaaa! #Hilarious
HMMM LETS SEE. LAST TIME I WAS IN MIKES HOUSE WAS IN 2003 AND THE VSB HACKERS SCREENSHOTS IS FROM 2011 OR SO. VERY FUNNY MIKE, IN FACT HILARIOUS THAT YOU TRY TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE I WAS IN YOUR ROOM ON YOUR COMPUTER MAKING SCREENSHOTS. BUT THE FUNNY PART IS THAT YOU STILL DONT GET IT. YOU WERE HACKED SO HARD AND THAT IS HOW THE SCREENSHOTS ENDED ON THE WEB, AND CLEARLY SHOWS THAT THERE NEVER WAS A TEAM. THAT WAS ONE LIE, AND THAT IS ALL IT TAKES MIKE.

Isn't it funny? JG refers to Mike Poulos's "sick approach", but wants all of us to believe he is taking a "healthy approach" as a thief and shyster who, with a few illegally acquired, nonsensical, unconnected screen shots, attempted to frame Mike Poulos? How stupid can one be? Hahahahaaaaa! #Hilarious
NO COMMENTS

Isn't it funny? JG, as a self-confessed thief and scammer pronounces himself prepared to "act as a witness in a lawsuit between Mike Poulos and E65 members." Hahahahaaaaa! #Hilarious
HOW CAN THAT BE FUNNY? IM NOT THE ONE WHO SAID IM CAN ONLY ACT AS A WITNESS, IT WAS THE AUTHORITIES, AND YES IT´S FUNNY BECAUSE IF I WERE A VICTIM LIKE THE E65 MEMBERS THEN THE AUTHORITIES WOULD HAVE LOT MORE TO WORK WITH, AND YOU MOST  LIKELY ON THE WAY OUT OF PRISON AFTER 10 YEARS BEHIND BARS.

Anyway, Mike Poulos now has just less than two months to come up with the goods for E65 members, or both Poulos and JG "E65 Investigator" JG will get what they deserve.
WHY ISNT THIS FUNNY? OR HILARIOUS? UNLESS WE ARE TALKING ABOUT A CRIMINAL ACT LIKE GETTING ATTACKED BY A VIOLENT MOB OR GET KILLED, THEN IT IS FUNNY AS A LAWSUIT ONLY WILL HURT MIKE POULOS AND MAYBE JEFF GORDON TOO.

The deadline is 15 December 2018.
WHY WASTE TIME? THERE WON'T BE ANY PAYMENTS WHAT SO EVER 15 OF DECEMBER 2018, NOR 2019, 2020....2100 AND I WILL STILL WISH ALL A MERRY CHRISTMAS ON DECEMBER 24TH 2018.
woops guess i go back on my fukin point. woops.

got in contact with esfor ya fuk and hey, yo, fact you deleted him out only proves you're a censoring fucko who only cares whether people agree with him or not

fat chance you'll ever get anyone on your side fuko after havin nothin but a civilised talk with ya fukin nut

go suck your own dick you clearly love the smell of it

because your talkin to a fukin ghost town lmao only bogor's supporters must live on this forum, discussion? HAH WHODAFUK HEARD O DAT EY

by the fukin way if mike was leo then why the fuk was one usin hashtags the other not

plus their typing style ain't suspiciously the same, lack of ellipses lol ya seen the way those updates are typed lmao ya also need glasses too

hope ya enjoy the rotten stench fuko wouldnt wanna be ya
(23-10-2018, 03:16 PM)punipa16 Wrote: woops guess i go back on my fukin point. woops.

got in contact with esfor ya fuk and hey, yo, fact you deleted him out only proves you're a censoring fucko who only cares whether people agree with him or not

fat chance you'll ever get anyone on your side fuko after havin nothin but a civilised talk with ya fukin nut

go suck your own dick you clearly love the smell of it

because your talkin to a fukin ghost town lmao only bogor's supporters must live on this forum, discussion? HAH WHODAFUK HEARD O DAT EY

by the fukin way if mike was leo then why the fuk was one usin hashtags the other not

plus their typing style ain't suspiciously the same, lack of ellipses lol ya seen the way those updates are typed lmao ya also need glasses too

hope ya enjoy the rotten stench fuko wouldnt wanna be ya

-__________________________________________________________________________

Dont know if you understand your post your self, because I dont have clue  Rolleyes

Esfor is deleted because he supported that my family got threaten. His posts is still here. The text above, may be to advanced for you, specificly tells that people threaten my family or me will be deleted. If you want to call that censorship - be my guest.

Here is aound 300 visitors every day, and I dont know and really dont care on witch side the visitors are on. Mike or mine - fact remains - no one have been paid for almost 20 years.

If you, Esfor or others still dream of Mike will pay millions, be my guest. When this is said READ what I write - READ THE POSTS.

I hope all get paid, but I know none will be, and so far either you like it or not, then I am the one who is right - not Mike!! I wish I wasn't the one who is right all the time.

My "job" here is keeping a promise to a member who lost all because of Mike, then killed himself! An other reason for having a forum is a lot of E65 members wants it open, and a last reason is trying to prevent Mike scam more people. But personally I prefer to close it all down, in order not to answer clowns like you and Esfor, who are so damm intelligents and know all, but refuses to look at facts.

Fact is no one have received a dime from Mike in almost 20 years - TWENTE FUCKING FREAKING YEARS!! (I used your language so you might comprehend it) and for the last 13 years I have told you guys and girls that it will never happen. So how many year more will clowns like Esfor and you scream for evidence??
bogor tell us more about the member who lost all and killed himself ?

what was his name and was he close to mike

how come he lost all? did he send all he has to mike and why did he do that ?

does any other member from old forum also know this person ?
(24-10-2018, 02:46 AM)Meliodas Wrote: bogor tell us more about the member who lost all and killed himself ?

what was his name and was he close to mike

how come he lost all? did he send all he has to mike and why did he do that ?

does any other member from old forum also know this person ?

Dear Meliodas

This is info that won't be public in respect for those left behind. 

He lost it all in that perspective that he had his family, friends, and colleagues enrolled in not only E65 but also ComShares (another Mike Poulos scam) plus PLA so all in all a lot of people lost a lot of money. So kicked out from his job, got divorced and started heavy drinking, and one day he took some tablets and one bottle of vodka.

Just a few days earlier I promised to make people aware and warn about Mike and all his scams. From time to time I do regret I promised him, and today a lot of E65 members spam me as soon as a forum is down.

If Mike knew him or was close - I doubt but I don't know.

Hope this answer is okay and I will prefer that we don't bring this subject up again, as it will take the focus away from what its all about - prevent Mike from stealing more money from any.