Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Reminder of scams
Thumbs Up 
In real bank procedures, banks will not send out signature card, the account holders will have to present face to face for identification.

Also , no bank will send Pin number of debit card by email for security reasons. More so he mentioned the top 5 banks in the workd.

According to investopedia.com
All figures are current as of April 23, 2017.
1.Industrial & Commercial Bank of China. This is the largest bank in the world when measured by assets. ...
2. China Construction Bank Corp. ...
3. Agricultural Bank of China. ...
4. Bank of China. ...
5. HSBC Holdings (HSBC) ...

Assuming that the bank is HSBC (because members are not informed which is the bank)

HSBC will not do what Mike described by sending signature card through mail and send Pin number by email.

You all walk in to HSBC office and check with the bank officers.

HSBC has branches in most cities in most countries. 

Why can't account holders are directed to any nearest branch office to get it done in person?

It will not be surprise, if it came from a source other than a licensed bank. Just watch out that members are dupped into believe that payout is coming and ask for pay a fee for activation ba..ba..ba..
I could not agree more, and I'm 99.99% sure that we are talking about HSBC, and I was/is using it still. I can't remember how many times that I had to sign for my Visa gold card in order get it as my signature is kinda messy. Later on, my wife first had a debit visa card connected to my account and she also had to sign off for the card in person, after 3 months or so, she got a visa credit card and once again she had to sign, then waiting for more than a week before the PIN arrived. Mike uses HSBC bank in Jakarta, Batam, and Singapore, for several reasons, mostly because he doesn't trust local banks like BNI, and he was kicked out of Citi Bank, as they believe his "income" is based on scams. HSBC "bought" the story that Mike sell e-book regards finance, privacy & security.

Happy holidays
(21-12-2018, 11:45 PM)borneo Wrote: If that was the arrangement that the bank will send the signature by mail package and the Pin number by email. There are security risks and possibilities of forgery and fraud. There is no verification of identity when the account holder needs to present and sign in person in front of the bank officer. Many credit cards were frandulent issued as a type of identity theft. The potential frauders can use the member details such as ID, name photo etc to issue a credit card or debit card. In this case forgery could happened by withdrawing the moeny from the debit card using the Pin number or signature. Frauder can also issue a credit card using member's ID.

And we all know that Mikes computer have been hacked several times so only God know WHO have the members ID ´s, NOT to mention WHO did Mike Well the members data to?
(23-12-2018, 06:58 AM)borneo Wrote: Anyone know whose email address is this:

batamhog@gmail.com

batam = island in Indonesia
hog = Harley Davidson Owner Group
I was curious about HSBC and went to their site. They do let people obtain credit cards online, and I assume they required further identification. I didn't complete the application because it wanted my Social Security number. We did send E65 proof of our identity. I agree that sending PIN numbers via email is unheard of. If that happened, I would quickly change it.