The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "" - Line: 1584 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1584 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "useravatar" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(938) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(938) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 938 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "userstars" - Line: 11 - File: inc/functions_post.php(938) : eval()'d code PHP 8.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(938) : eval()'d code 11 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 938 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Now Mikey boy is pissed :-D
Big Grin 
First of all, I will gladly take over, I mean back to square 1 = 6 weeks later there will be pay out, as it was the promise back in march 1999. So anyone, let Mikey boy know that the great dane can and will take over!!!

Little poor Mikey is pissed, as people starts to understand that there is no foundations, and that all money from day one always ends up in Mikes pockets. We all have to understand that little Mikey cant have this crap - the crap he and he alone started. 

MIKE BE A MAN FOR ONCE AND ADMIT THAT THERE NEVER WAS ANYTHING BUT A SCAM!!! 

On the other hand who do I fool here, Mike will never show up as a man, as he is a pussy!! 

Also notice That everybodys friend Jeff Gordon, who have worked the last 20 years for free  Huh for Mike Poulos, is the SPOC, and guilty as hell when it comes to put your money in his pocket.

Anyhow below newest bull shit from Mike!

Seems quite a few are really pissed off so my question is, anyone want to take over???

I can promise you that anyone taking over from my duties will put everything back to square one and I am fine with that.

After this message, there will be two people that are really not happy and I will post the emails
of anyone with the same feelings.

MIKE

On Tue, Feb 19, 2019 at 09:33:22AM +0200, xxxxxxx wrote:

Hi Jeff,

What a sad update the last one from Mike is. I find it a blatant slap in the face to all the loyal policy holders who did everything to the word in what they were told to do. Myself and all the people I am assisting have done everything to the letter as was requested from us. We were told that Foundations will be paid out first, now that seems to be a lie ??? Some people had to take out loans to pay for these Foundations !!!! My question is why must the people who did everything right now be punished for those who didn't ???? The feeble saying of " that is the way it is" is most certainly bad business ethics.

They keep on kicking the tin down the road and in this event they keep holding up people now for changes of addresses, what a stupid scenario. People are changing addresses constantly and the longer they take the more they will get.

I want you to please forward this letter on to Mike, I certainly feel that he is now overplaying his hand and the people are getting nervous.

I can imagine what cock and bull story we will be getting by end of April.

Thank you,

Lxxx.

Hi Jeff,

I feel like I have been punched in the guts with the update from Mike
today. I was so excited when he said 6000 packages are ready to go, then a
big BUT come in and I just screamed out loud Lord No, how can he think this
way, after 20 years of waiting, we who did everything that was asked of us,
now have to wait another 2 months or more for those who can't do any thing
right. We have supported Mike all along, with the PLA's when he needed funds
years ago, done all he has asked of us virtually straight away, waited
patiently, now we get punished because the others can't seem to do a darn
thing that is asked of them. Why is it so hard, they had plenty time and
Mike extended the closing off date a several times for them. It is those
8000 who have made the mess not the 6000 who are ready to go, it is the 8000
who should be made to wait not the 6000. This is absolutely not right to do
this to us at this time now. If Mike sent the 6000 out, this would surely
make the 8000 get cracking and get things done don't you think?
I don't go along with what Mike said quote"  Sorry for anyone not happy with
that but that is the way it is going to be. Think about it if you were one
of these people we are trying to get done also but because you were not in
that first 6,000, you would be lost.... We are trying to do everyone here in
one shot."    

How would they be lost, if he had a separate address for those 6000 to send
their returned packages to, that would work fine. How can they possibly be
lost, makes no sense to me that statement.  We have already waited 20 years
for this, I am sure you can understand how angry this decision has made me
now, what will the next hiccup be to delay it even more when the end of
April comes and more and more members lose their homes, because some silly
buggers still can't get things done and right. It is not logical to make the
6000 who did what they were asked of, to wait for the stragglers. I want you
to forward this email to Mike and beg him to reconsider and send those 6000
packages out asap to give us some confidence in him, and it will make the
8000 get off their butts and get things done pretty smartly too.
Thank you

Kind regards

Bxxxxxx

Now, Garry had sent Jeff an email but it was more clarification then anything else and Jeff did reply to him so there is no need to post Garry's email here as Jeff did reply properly and I am sure that Garry understood.
asking questions are and have always been fine. Bitching and whining is really not and I am tired of it.

As I said, lets put this back to step one and anyone wanting to take over are welcome to do so..... I surely can use the break from all this crapo

MIKE
People,

Just dont be fool stupid and send him more money when he ask !!

HE WILL ASK !!!
Turn out that more members have complained to their uplines, who again have send those emails to Jeff Gordon. However Jeff Gordon do "secure base" to Mike Poulos, so Jeff Gordon only send the nice complains to Mike, and delete the harsh ones.

Even members who have been against the negative foras have turned 180 degrees and loudly complain over Mikes latest scam.
(21-02-2019, 07:38 AM)Bogor Wrote: Turn out that more members have complained to their uplines, who again have send those emails to Jeff Gordon. However Jeff Gordon do "secure base" to Mike Poulos, so Jeff Gordon only send the nice complains to Mike, and delete the harsh ones.

Even members who have been against the negative foras have turned 180 degrees and loudly complain over Mikes latest scam.

To be honest,potentially,none of the emails are real,maybe he just wants it to look like this thing is happening and people have paid for foundations or more and the rest will be left behind
I cannot for the life of me believe how anyone could have taken out a loan to get an exclusive foundation,after all this time and they still could send money
If it was real, which it surely is not, what have all these so called team members been doing for months on end,oh they need another couple of months to get of their asses,oh and more trips to Honkas for Mike,to do what for gods sake ,that he or they ,could not have done a thousand times over in 20 years
Why do people still believe this crap
(21-02-2019, 07:59 PM)scandoz Wrote:
(21-02-2019, 07:38 AM)Bogor Wrote: Turn out that more members have complained to their uplines, who again have send those emails to Jeff Gordon. However Jeff Gordon do "secure base" to Mike Poulos, so Jeff Gordon only send the nice complains to Mike, and delete the harsh ones.

To be honest,potentially,none of the emails are real,maybe he just wants it to look like this thing is happening and people have paid for foundations or more and the rest will be left behind
I cannot for the life of me believe how anyone could have taken out a loan to get an exclusive foundation,after all this time and they still could send money
If it was real, which it surely is not, what have all these so called team members been doing for months on end,oh they need another couple of months to get of their asses,oh and more trips to Honkas for Mike,to do what for gods sake ,that he or they ,could not have done a thousand times over in 20 years
Why do people still believe this crap

You Can be so right.