Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After ½ a bottle of red wine
Big Grin 
A few of us know that Mike can't handle alcohol, and counting the typos below, for sure Mike had had ½ a bottle of red wine. 12 major typos.

12 major typos from a person who is supposed to control billions of dollars can't spell to the word "scene".

As usual, the so-called update says absolutely nothing, and he continues with his stupid story that the government in Sweden or Norway will have to pre-approve legal personal bank papers. Maybe this can happen in Iran, but defiantly not in any democratic western country. Mike have told many lies - this is one of the biggest and the one easy to look up. Call your local customs center and ask if your country by law have to pre-approve personal bank papers.

Hi All,

About 25 counrties have been emailed regarding customs docs.

Most of these countries are with large number of members and others because of the Regiems running the countries.

There have been a few replies from some countries that they do not pre apporve anything until stuff comes in and that was expected.

Other countries have not replied yet and 2 emials were bounced. Go figure on that. (Gov email Bouncing) I can only imagine what these 2 countries were but since I do not know, I will not comment further.

So far the biggest concerns are the debit cards and Cashie Cheques thata will be sent in the packages with all these banking regulations and government regulations on money being sent in what ever form is getting complicated in this world we live in.

No desisions have been made yet as to how to proceed but we do expect some news very soon.

Banks and Lawyers including the People behind the seen are looking at options.

I can not get into these details but it is looking good and there may be a solution that will make everyone involved happy. this means the people trying to get this done and just as important you all.

Within the next few days to weeeks I should have more info so please hang in there.

If we go for the option I am voting for, then this will be it, sonner than later.

Thanks

MIKE
He surely cannot of reread that post before sending it,you would think that one would correct the errors if so
As you say either drunk or no attention to detail at all
Shameful that SCAMMER MIKE POULOS has so many typos!!  Even if what he states is for real, who can take him seriously with that so defective writing????  
This is scammer at work. The texts may not written by him but one of his scammers. They usually work in a group eg Helen whom Mike used to ask for money in various ways and scammed many members including myself.
Its is beyond absurd ,when rereading his updates ,just how utterly ridiculous ,what he presents to us actually is

I want to send financial documents to an individual in New Zealand but I need to approval of customs to do so
What approval do I actually need? they are just documents,even sending a Bank Cheque would not need customs to rubber stamp it
What would they be approving of,noone has received any funds at that point,just a promise on bits of paper if the Docs ever did arrive
borneoThis is scammer at work. The texts may not written by him but one of his scammers. They usually work in a group eg Helen whom Mike used to ask for money in various ways and scammed many members including myself.

Mike NEVER worked in or with a group. http://mikepoulosscams.com/MP_Scam/teamet.htm

If you can find just one evidence that there were a group, then you are good ?
(18-05-2019, 05:54 AM)scandoz Wrote: Its is beyond absurd ,when rereading his updates ,just how utterly ridiculous ,what he presents to us actually is

I want to send financial documents to an individual in New Zealand but I need to approval of customs to do so
What approval do I actually need? they are just documents,even sending a Bank Cheque would not need to customs to rubber stamp it
What would they be approving of,noone has received any funds at that point,just a promise on bits of paper if the Docs ever did arrive

Sorry Scandoz, there will not be any promises regards receiving funds, it is just an empty foundation, which is totally useless, unless you personally have a ton of money yourself, because Mike won’t give to you as he at present state most likely have less than you ?
Judging by the sending a simple mail,  it already took two months. It is ridiculous that the banker and lawyer to learn that they don't know what to do. They must be crazy and it does again tell you invisible hands at work,  either non-existence of fund or totally inaccessible to fund.
(18-05-2019, 07:58 AM)Bogor Wrote:
(18-05-2019, 05:54 AM)scandoz Wrote: Its is beyond absurd ,when rereading his updates ,just how utterly ridiculous ,what he presents to us actually is

What approval do I actually need? they are just documents,even sending a Bank Cheque would not need to customs to rubber stamp it

Sorry Scandoz, there will not be any promises regards receiving funds, it is just an empty foundation, which is totally useless, unless you personally have a ton of money yourself, because Mike won’t give to you as he at present state most likely have less than you ?
indeed.i do not expect any funds.just how he comes up with this crap is astonishing
Many scam works the way that trying to convince victims in believing that fund is almost there at the bank screen and scammers will then ask for clearance fee,  insurance fee for securing the fund, bank charges, lawyer fee, non-resident fee, transfer fee etc. As I said, the only way to defeat scammers,  is not to pay a penny. They are smart in using various tactics and even threathen to forfeit the fund. We are coming closer to it. If the fund is real,  it already release batch by batch. You can see that they are on the pretext of delaying, drag on, waiting for everyone on board baby.. Ba..ba.. Ba. Just watch out.  Mike and HK counterpart already got their fees from selling of the foundations.