Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike - try ....
Mike you should try sex with your wife instead of wasting the members, readers and my time, not to mention wasting your own time with all your BS. You really need to go back in your own so-called updates in order to form some kind of a red treat in all this madness. A liar is always known by not remembering what he told earlier, and Mikey - you lie so fast that an F1 car can't keep up with you and your stories.

Hi All,

So here is the update.

All banking papers, card, Cheques. Individual and Family Foundations that have been placed into packages will be removed.

Only docs that will go out are your confirmation of your being in the program and instructions as to do what is required of you to go forward.

What this means is that when you get your packages, you will need to sign papers follow the next steps and then send back to HK.

Once HK has received and processed, then the banking will be done.

Here the Bank will send you on an individual basis your banking papers by post or courier…. On this I do not know which way they are going to do this….

Banking will include any regular foundation documents you may have..

In this package, you will be getting, there will be docs again to send directly to the Bank, mainly Signature cards etc… You will need to submit a photo ID showing your signature so that they are matched. There may be a requirement for getting your signature notarised but I am not clear on that yet.

It will be one or the other.

Once the Bank gets your signature cards etc, then they will process any payouts you have according to your status, Card or Cheque and for foundations, banking info with cards and limited internet banking access.

Regarding people doing PoA

Anyone submitting a PoA for others will be processed like normal packages.

Be aware that anyone with an unexpected amount of PoA on others will be processed with more Due Diligence.

What this means is that say you have PoA on 5 (as example)  or more people and these people are not family members, they will want to verify your claims. This is to avoid any mis deeds.

There is no need to tell me what reason you have for having lots of PoA as it will not do any good telling me. I have nothing to do with this.

Starting next week, HK will need to redo the packages. This will take time and I have no idea who long. It is not only getting banking doc out etc but re-arranging the packages and redoing some banking and legal stuff that I have no idea about.

I have no idea how long it will be.

Once I know more, I will update.

Thank you and Happy Weekend to you all.

MIKE
So Pathetic

Lets just start all over again now,how many times has this clown told us this same story
So what happened with all the govts of the world needing to approve of the packages
Why didnt they just send them like this months ago,what a fool that he thinks we all believe this rubbish
As Bogor stated go back and look at old updates,same old crap over and over
I entirely agree with Scandoz!

SCAMMER MIKE POULOS is repetitive (like ALL scammers), he repeats himself over and over again!!

This latest E65 Endowment65 update is shameful, dreadful, completely UNPROFESSIONAL. No financial institution in the world, even in the most undeveloped African country would do such a thing... Angry

So the HK bank is throwing away 10,000 debit cards, cheques, foundations docs, etc???  that is so unprofessional from SCAMMER MIKE POULOS.  

Garlin´s suggestion is sensible: better for SCAMMER MIKE POULOS to have sex with SCAMMER BECKY POULOS.... instead of writing such horrible "Updates"
After wasting 3 months,  finally, they allow the HK bank to send bank card etc individually. I can't imagine the people doing this are so backward. They can forget sending the other documents via mail or courier. In order not to waste more time,  I advise them to send the documents by email in PDF format.
New Update below

First paragraph he says hes has little to do with a anything,only a communicator,then in second paragraph he states that he needs to be there a week........really,,contradictions again

Hi All,

Since my previous update (May 25) there have been many questions raised regarding the content of that update and requesting clarification on various points.
I have explained before that my role is as a communication link between the HK team and the members. I do not have any direct role to play in the design or implementation of the payout process, other than to pass on what information and instructions are given to me by the team.

I have recently been advised that I will be needed in HK for approx a week, probably towards the end of this month. As yet I have not been told exactly when or what I will be doing but I expect it will be to finalize any details relating to the release of the packages and making sure members are provided with whatever information and instructions they need.
Hopefully I will be provided with information I can share relating to just when that release date might be.

Thanks

Mike.
HK team is just a scrapgoat.
Somebody please tell them to send all documents in PDF format.  Members can also put down signature and send it back by email.

The bank can send the debit card etc and verify the card owner swiftly. 

We are not in the '50 or '60. Even the most under developed part of the world have internet access. HK is the popular international offshore financial centre.