Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back to square ONE!!
Thumbs Down 
Am I the only one, who get flashbacks to the days where all wrongs in the world were due to the so-called TEAM fucking up?

Here we go again, it is not Mikes fault that blablablabla it is the TEAM in HK. 

Mike Poulos, you are so full of shit and the older you get the worse your bull shit gets, how about making peace with the few members left and come clean - admit you are a scammer who once did very well in stealing peoples money. Now you are just a weak pathetic old fart.

Here are the latest lies from Mike Poulos.

Hi All,

Since my previous update (May 25) there have been many questions raised regarding the content of that update and requesting clarification on various points.
I have explained before that my role is as a communication link between the HK team and the members. I do not have any direct role to play in the design or implementation of the payout process, other than to pass on what information and instructions are given to me by the team.

I have recently been advised that I will be needed in HK for approx a week, probably towards the end of this month. As yet I have not been told exactly when or what I will be doing but I expect it will be to finalize any details relating to the release of the packages and making sure members are provided with whatever information and instructions they need.
Hopefully I will be provided with information I can share relating to just when that release date might be.

Thanks

Mike.

Many asking if it was me posting the last update. It was.

Thanks

MIKE

Who are in the HK team? They are just a punch of scammers and the mastermind of foundation scam. HK team (using Helen) was asking money for setting up foundation and the PM account was frozen because of illegal transactions.