Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corona Corona Corona
To those who still dream of millions from Mike Poulos. The newest text from Mike Poulos was so predictable at the same level as I state there will be a tomorrow.

Mike Pouls here in the 21st century we use online meetings, Skype, Skype for Business, Microsft Teams, Facetime etc. No one needs to move one inch. 

No one carries money nor letters anymore, we use secure email and online transfers of funds.

So once again bull shit from you. Even Scandinavia is closed down due to the coronavirus, then ALL businesses function 100% and so it is in ALL business centers in HK, Singapore, Taiwan, China, USA, EU etc.

Even small half pro single owner businesses know how to use online solutions, but the "biiiig fantastic serious one and only" businessman Mike Poulos and his even bigger and so so serious mates know nothing  Big Grin

For once the little fuck face has used spell checker so we only see 1 error this time.

Hi Guys 

Thankfully I was able to get all of the necessary paperwork done on my part when I travelled.  For Foundation members expecting to travel, all of the accounts are registered and ready to go.  So the preliminary work is done and ready to begin the final phase.

If not for the Coronavirus I could start to consider timelines but that is now put on hold.  The Gang of 8 meetings with the bankers have been postponed as we need to wait until we can get past the Coronavirus and then reset the next steps.

The packages for mailing are done but there will not be any transfers to other countries because of travel restrictions.   Additional travel for foundation members needs to wait.  Essentially both will be happening at the same time.  

When new information becomes available I will post an update.  In the meantime, please stay safe and healthy!!!   We have a lot to look forward to as the year unfolds.

MIKE

Messages In This Thread
Corona Corona Corona - by Paris - 21-03-2020, 11:49 AM
RE: Corona Corona Corona - by scandoz - 21-03-2020, 02:53 PM
RE: Corona Corona Corona - by Counselor - 24-03-2020, 08:24 PM
RE: Corona Corona Corona - by Paris - 25-03-2020, 08:18 AM
RE: Corona Corona Corona - by Counselor - 28-03-2020, 12:26 AM
RE: Corona Corona Corona - by borneo - 30-03-2020, 03:14 AM
RE: Corona Corona Corona - by scandoz - 04-04-2020, 05:54 AM
RE: Corona Corona Corona - by Paris - 04-04-2020, 10:14 AM
I am also dissapointed - by martin_argentina - 14-04-2020, 03:17 AM