Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You can call me a lot...
As mentioned above I would comment the last post from Mike aka Leo101 aka Leo102. My comments will be in CAPS

Isn't it funny? I'm banned and "reported" (to an authority looking for the same self JG ), yet I'm back? Hahahahaaaaa! #Hilarious

MAYBE I HAVE LOST MY SENSE OF HUMOR HERE. I CALL THE DANISH POLICE AND INFORM THEM ABOUT A THREAT ON MY FAMILY AND I STRONGLY BELIEVE THE PERSON BEHIND IS MIKE POULOS, WHO EARLIER THREATEN TO STAP ME DOWN IN JAKARTA WITH A KNIFE, AS MIKE WAS SURE HE KNEW MY INDONESIAN ADDRESS.

SO IF THE AUTHORITIES IS LOOKING FOR ME WHY DONT THEY TAKE ME IN? COULD IT BE THAT NO AUTHORITIES ARE LOOKING FOR ME? JUST A WILD GUESS. SO YES HILARIOUS.

Isn't it funny? JG denies that he is JG. Hahahahaaaaa! #Hilarious
SINCE WHEN JG AKA BATAM AKA BOGOR AKA ME? SO YES VERY HILARIOUS.

Isn't it funny? JG in another thread admitted that he had also enjoyed members' stolen money. Hahahahaaaaa! #Hilarious
NO THIS IS NOT HILARIOUS NOR FUNNY AT ALL. REALISING THAT I HAVE BEING USED IN A SCAM ISNT AND WILL NEVER BE SOME IM PROUD OF AND I AM DOING ALL I CAN PREVENT MIKE CAN CONTINUE TO SCAM MORE PEOPLE.

Isn't it funny? JG the scamming shyster says he has been to many authorities WITH E65 members. Hahahahaaaaa! #Hilarious
CANT SE THE FUN PART HERE. THOSE MEMBERS WHO WERE THERE WERE LAUGHED AT AND ASKED HOW COME THEY COULD ACT STUPID LIKE THAT, AS ALL COULD SEE IT WAS A PYRAMID SCHEME AND A SCAM. SO NO IT WAS NOT FUNNY AT ALL FOR THOSE MEMBERS.

Isn't it funny? JG once called himself the "VSB Investigator" demanding $50 000 to hand over all his "evidence" against Mike Poulos to (yes, you guessed it) JG! Hahahahaaaaa! #Hilarious
THIS IS FUN. IF I WAS THE VSB HACKER, THEN ALL WOULD HAVE BEEN RELEASED ONLINE AND TO ANY AUTHORITY. I HAVE SEVERAL EMAILS FROM THE VSB HACKER INCLUDING THE MATERIAL HE/SHE DID SEND.

Isn't it funny? JG is a self-confessed thief and scammer, yet he he pretends to be the "good guy" and Mike Poulos the "bad guy"? What would make a thief and shyster SO vindictive? Having come second against Mike somewhere/sometime? Hahahahaaaaa! #Hilarious
REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY HERE, MIKE WILL ALWAYS BE THE LAST ONE IN THE CLASS. NO STYLE, NO CLASS, NO EDUCATION, NO WHATEVER, BUT YES NR. 1 WHEN IT COMES TO SCAM AND STEAL.

Isn't it funny? JG offers a few nonsensical, unconnected screen shots as "overwhelming evidence" against Mike Poulos, but is too stupid to realise that having made those screenshots as an employee of Mike Poulos he had actually committed a serious crime. Hahahahaaaaa! #Hilarious
HMMM LETS SEE. LAST TIME I WAS IN MIKES HOUSE WAS IN 2003 AND THE VSB HACKERS SCREENSHOTS IS FROM 2011 OR SO. VERY FUNNY MIKE, IN FACT HILARIOUS THAT YOU TRY TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE I WAS IN YOUR ROOM ON YOUR COMPUTER MAKING SCREENSHOTS. BUT THE FUNNY PART IS THAT YOU STILL DONT GET IT. YOU WERE HACKED SO HARD AND THAT IS HOW THE SCREENSHOTS ENDED ON THE WEB, AND CLEARLY SHOWS THAT THERE NEVER WAS A TEAM. THAT WAS ONE LIE, AND THAT IS ALL IT TAKES MIKE.

Isn't it funny? JG refers to Mike Poulos's "sick approach", but wants all of us to believe he is taking a "healthy approach" as a thief and shyster who, with a few illegally acquired, nonsensical, unconnected screen shots, attempted to frame Mike Poulos? How stupid can one be? Hahahahaaaaa! #Hilarious
NO COMMENTS

Isn't it funny? JG, as a self-confessed thief and scammer pronounces himself prepared to "act as a witness in a lawsuit between Mike Poulos and E65 members." Hahahahaaaaa! #Hilarious
HOW CAN THAT BE FUNNY? IM NOT THE ONE WHO SAID IM CAN ONLY ACT AS A WITNESS, IT WAS THE AUTHORITIES, AND YES IT´S FUNNY BECAUSE IF I WERE A VICTIM LIKE THE E65 MEMBERS THEN THE AUTHORITIES WOULD HAVE LOT MORE TO WORK WITH, AND YOU MOST  LIKELY ON THE WAY OUT OF PRISON AFTER 10 YEARS BEHIND BARS.

Anyway, Mike Poulos now has just less than two months to come up with the goods for E65 members, or both Poulos and JG "E65 Investigator" JG will get what they deserve.
WHY ISNT THIS FUNNY? OR HILARIOUS? UNLESS WE ARE TALKING ABOUT A CRIMINAL ACT LIKE GETTING ATTACKED BY A VIOLENT MOB OR GET KILLED, THEN IT IS FUNNY AS A LAWSUIT ONLY WILL HURT MIKE POULOS AND MAYBE JEFF GORDON TOO.

The deadline is 15 December 2018.
WHY WASTE TIME? THERE WON'T BE ANY PAYMENTS WHAT SO EVER 15 OF DECEMBER 2018, NOR 2019, 2020....2100 AND I WILL STILL WISH ALL A MERRY CHRISTMAS ON DECEMBER 24TH 2018.

Messages In This Thread
You can call me a lot... - by Paris - 18-10-2018, 03:54 PM
RE: You can call me a lot... - by Paris - 19-10-2018, 07:32 AM
RE: You can call me a lot... - by punipa16 - 23-10-2018, 03:16 PM
RE: You can call me a lot... - by Paris - 23-10-2018, 05:59 PM
RE: You can call me a lot... - by Meliodas - 24-10-2018, 02:46 AM
RE: You can call me a lot... - by Paris - 24-10-2018, 07:34 AM