Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Im still alive and...
Some one said that after november 15. then all should have been paid otherwise Mike would be considered as a fraudster. Now I know he is a big time scammer and liar so nothing new there. Ratata or what ever Mikes invisible friend name is, have still not been around my house  Big Grin Next important date will be december 15. but guess what, it will the same posting  Tongue

But according to Mikey boy new so-called update then nothing will happen this year. BIIIIG Surprice - NOT!

Anyhow below the latest "news" from Mike, but let me stress out that if you dont have a ton of money then you really dont need a foundation, on the other hand Hong Kong is an exciting town  Angel 

"Hi Everyone, please be advised that the server is now closed and not more fixes or updates to your accounts will be made. The server will be offline  withing the next few days. The only communications will be made from here. 

There will be a new email address that I will send from here in the next few days that will only be monitored once or twice a week just to reply to questions you make have.

Emails asking to update or fix, or change will not be replied too.

For the past few months, there have been many people coming back asking this or that and these have been foxed or done. We need to move forward.....

In the next few days, all other google forms will be offline as well. There are a few that have Ex Fdtn that are still in process and they will also be taken dione in the next few days. Anyone sending confirmation for the Fdtn after forms are offline iwll not be processed and a refund less fees will be provided at a later date. If you have not compleated your Fdtn, please do so without delay.

Normally I would send a seperate text to Ex Fdtm Members but I do not see the need to do so tonight.

I am looking at my next travel before the end of the month to HK. 

I am also looking at the Ex Fdtn Members to travel 1st too 3rd week of Jan 2019 to HK. There will be 3 trips, 30, 45 qnd 60 day advance notice for all of you coming to HK.

Anyone not coming to HK from this group will NOT get the card mentioned before..... 

Video chats with the agents in HK will be available for Ex Fdtn Members.

Anyone coming to HK will be in a life time surprise....

This is beyond what I have already shared.

All for now.

MIKE"

Messages In This Thread
Im still alive and... - by Paris - 16-11-2018, 07:38 AM
RE: Im still alive and... - by Meliodas - 18-11-2018, 02:20 AM
RE: Im still alive and... - by scandoz - 18-11-2018, 03:12 PM
RE: Im still alive and... - by Counselor - 18-11-2018, 09:28 PM
RE: Im still alive and... - by Paris - 19-11-2018, 11:57 AM
RE: Im still alive and... - by borneo - 15-12-2018, 11:32 PM