Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
just some fun response to the socalled update
(19-07-2018, 11:54 AM)CRAMER Wrote:
(25-06-2018, 11:38 AM)Bogor Wrote: Our dear Mike writes that his gold investment (as no-one has heard of before) has increased by 50 to 60%, and that's amazing, but looking at the evolution of gold prices over the last 20 years, the highest increase in 2007 is about 32 % and the highest decline was 27% in 2017, and since 2002 gold has risen by ca. 40% between 2004 to 2017, after all you have to buy at price A, and sell to price B, and the diff there is almost 40%, so at no time, and it is as in NO time, have there been a rise remotely close to the 50% and absolutely not at 60%. And that is the diff between 1999 and 2012, if you measure any other constellations the profit drops from 7,1 lowest to 39,9% highest.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/2740...ince-2002/

The gold price in 1999 was $ 28 per gram, in 2004 it had risen to $ 43.6 per gram, and in 2012 where the gold price was at its highest level, the price is a purchase price in 1999 where the price is the lowest and the selling price in 2012 where the price is highest, at 39.9% and never has been near 50 to 60%.

20k for a foundation is a lot, but obviously depends on which services one wants to be affiliated, but just to get a little money out from an ATM or be able to redraw cash from an account, then open an account in the Barcley Bank of London HK branch where you can do just that, and it can be done for just under £ 100. I'm aware that you cannot get cash anonymously, but it's a feature that becomes more and impossible and Mike is not such a caliber that he can create anonymous accounts or foundations that pay millions to ordinary people like you and me and if you think I do not know what I'm talking about, then go down to your local bank and style the hypothetical question - can I redraw 500 usd anonymously from an anonymously account? I think you know the answer, and Mike should also know that it cannot be done, its ridiculous - even in HK.

I know I have used the GDPR sometimes now, and the reason is that Im certified in GDPR (Greneral Data Protection Regulations) and that gives all EU citizen ther right to know ALL about the data Mike hold. Where is the data, is encrypted, who have Mike send the data to? Banks, Insurance companies, lawfirms etc - all the places Mike ealier have informed you where your data has been shared.

Either there are a whole lot more members of E65 than were on the previous forum or this forum is being accessed by people who are not members of E65 because this thread alone has had more than 31000 views

I think that we had had a russian server trying to access the forum, so the real numbers should be measured in 3 - 400 .-)

Messages In This Thread
RE: just some fun response to the socalled update - by Meliodas - 19-07-2018, 02:01 PM
RE: just some fun response to the socalled update - by Paris - 20-07-2018, 12:07 PM