Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
just some fun response to the socalled update
Cramer, I have lots of pictures where Mikes former family is there. martin from Argentina can confirm that I was living in Mikes house for way too long time.

Now you ask a few WHY and a WHAT. Let me turn it around, whats in it for me?

Mike dont owe a dime. I have the most lovely, intelligent, warm and pretty wife, the most wonderfull children, a damm well paid job with benefits, a huge house 3 cars and a bike, travel 2 - 3 times a year - so WHY do I tell you guys over and over again that Mike is a simple fraudster.

Let me point out that Mike is VERY resourceful and if he wasn't so damm focused on making fast money, then he would have made big time long time ago. Back in 2004 I was so close to make a deal involving import of bandwidth, but since it wasn't Mikes idea, then it was a stupid idea. Since Mike had the money, then it never happened, and to day that deal is way too outdated :-)

Mike had tons of ideas, but all the legit never become more than ideas, witch is too bad, and even that day today I would love to go behind Mike and catch all the balls he throws up in the air, because one or two could most likely pay out. Not billions, and not to cover the E65 scam, but enough to have a good life.

When the ground got hot under Mike feet in Canada back in the nineties then he ran to Jakarta, and when it got hot there, then he took of to Batam, and when it got too hot there, he took of to Bogor. That is what Mike do, when his lies starts to come back to him.

On his Google controlled web place (not secure at all) he can't be faced with his lies, and as Im trying to tell you, Mike is perfect, Mike never ever makes mistakes, Mikes have the biggest d..., Mike is the greatest etc that is why he gives "updates".

Notice "" because if you can see just ONE useful information then I am all ears. That was answer to WHY does he keep sending out updates.

Now you ask, "WHY is he still insisting that this is going to pay off " have you seen a dime? I believe the answer will be a big fat NO. I can also promise you a golden opportunity that will make you millionaire, all you have to do is to buy a product from me - only 30.000 dkr and i promise you that you can make 48.000.000,00 dkr very fast. Wanna do the deal?

And finally Mike don't get anything out of spending 3 - 5 minutes (and a few glasses red wine) typing a lie, other than that kick it gives him to make a great joke. I have seen him making several of these out of the blue "updates" so they are worth absolutely nothing.

I guess this is not what you wanna hear and sorry for that, but sometimes the truth are so simple that we can't see it.

Mike is scammer, and he is one of the best. He is so good at it, as you nor anybody else can send him to court, and even IF you could then there is no money left. We all got played and we all lost. I lost a great friend, 10 years recover my life, others lost 10 of thousands of dollars, but we all lost.

IF you want to know the truth - and if you are EU citizen, then send Mike an email ask regards your data (GDPR) then you will finally get the truth.

Messages In This Thread
RE: just some fun response to the socalled update - by Meliodas - 19-07-2018, 02:01 PM
RE: just some fun response to the socalled update - by Paris - 22-07-2018, 06:56 PM