Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enjoy the hopeless latest bull shit
(05-07-2019, 11:28 PM)Counselor Wrote: Since Hong Kong is quite a large city, and I know the protesters surely aren't terrorizing the entire city, couldn't they find any place at all for the E65 members to meet? I have no knowledge about Paris, but I doubt that everybody stopped visiting Paris because of their protesters. And here in the USA, protests are a common part of life. Protesters block entire highways, shopping malls, and office buildings. They riot and loot over police shootings, immigration, abortion and pro-life, women's issues, just about any political issue. But not all over an entire city.

Find

As I said in this and in another post, it is just another excuse Mike uses in his game. Not even one day it was dangerous to go to Hong Kong according to all of the EU´s UN´s.

Mike uses political actions, even terror actions in his scams. Back in 2004 when he took all the money from one of his many scams, ComShares, he used the Madrid train bombing as an excuse to close all down, with the excuse that the stock market in Asia went crazy after the terror attack.

He is doing the same here, uses a political situation in order to have an excuse to not go to Hong Kong - IF Mike ever did go to Hong Kong? No one really knows!!!

Messages In This Thread
Enjoy the hopeless latest bull shit - by Paris - 28-06-2019, 06:57 AM
RE: Enjoy the hopeless latest bull shit - by Paris - 07-07-2019, 07:12 AM