Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
juuust another 1000% non saying blaaaaaaa
Thumbs Down 
Hi ALL,

Although I have still not received my travel instructions for HK there has been some progress towards that.

As previously mentioned, there are 8 people who all need to gather in HK together to sign off on what we expect to be the final stage of the programme.

This cant be done in another city or country as much of the business needs to happen in specific banks and lawyers premises in HK.

The majority of those who need to travel to HK are senior people in banking / insurance and legal businesses in other countries and, by the nature of their businesses they are busy people.

While I am ready to travel as soon as required, this is not the case for several of the others.
They need some time to rearrange their business schedules and make several days available to complete this task. HK has to work with all of us to find a window that works for everyone. Its not just a matter of saying, "be here next Wednesday morning"!

The protest activity complicated the issue as some were not happy about exposing themselves to possible danger and some companies just don't send their senior people into risky situations.

Much of the heat seems to have gone from the current protests but it is still not over. There are plenty of issues to be dealt with as they (HK)  move to full integration with Beijing so protest on any issue could flair up at any time.

Not all is gloom and doom though. I am pretty sure that packages are ready, and providing all parties are happy with the arrangements for distribution and further processing, they can be sent.
Just when that will happen I cant say as I don't know.

I will know that sort of thing after my trip to HK and will share what I can at that time. As soon as I have a travel date I will share that with you and if possible will update you all from HK.

In the meantime, I understand your stress and can only suggest that you bear with me, I am doing what I can, I want this as much or more than you do.

MIKE

Messages In This Thread
juuust another 1000% non saying blaaaaaaa - by Paris - 19-07-2019, 05:15 PM