Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Merry Christmas to you!!
Star 
Mikey boy is pissed ohhh he is so pissed and therefore no Merry Christmas to you nor Happy 2020 and how come that may be so you might ask.

The answer is simple, too many of you have been naughty, and emailed Mikes partner in Crime Jeff Gordon and in simple wording said that you are tired of Mikes repeated lies like "Be ready", or sign documents in Hong Kong a year ago, not to mention al his really non-saying and so-called updates.

It is time to just accept that Mike and Jeff can't and won't admit that they have been bull shitting all for 2 decades and trust me, it will continue in 2020, and there will gullible fools that will defend Mikey and his equal criminal friend Jeff, and send money to Mike so Mike can pay Jeff - ohhh sorry Jeff have been working for free the last 20 years, quite normal in USA - or something.

Anyway, I wish that all will enter 2020 in a healthy way and that 2020 will be the year where Mike and Jeff grow some balls and tell you the truth.

It was and it is a scam, live with it and get on with your lives. 

In closing I will come with a spoiler alert - there won't be any payout in 2020, no dollar stuffed foundations, and in late December 2020, I'm going to wish all a Merry Christmas and a happy 2021

Messages In This Thread
No Merry Christmas to you!! - by Paris - 27-12-2019, 08:34 AM
RE: No Merry Christmas to you!! - by Counselor - 28-12-2019, 05:42 AM
RE: No Merry Christmas to you!! - by Paris - 07-01-2020, 05:12 PM
RE: No Merry Christmas to you!! - by Counselor - 23-01-2020, 03:21 AM
RE: No Merry Christmas to you!! - by Paris - 23-01-2020, 07:47 AM