Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fake News, Rumors and Lies.
Cramer, this forum is open to all, the only rule is to register in order to post/reply. We have a few admins in here and I trust them and their reasons to ex. make sure nothing is shared that just smells like sending money to Mike Poulos.

Yes, Mike said no one should send money to him ever again, and yet it has happened several times since Mike Poulos first said that.
When you and others are supercritical regarding the information shared in this forum, it is fine by me, but being negative regards the information’s shared, then there are only quite a few options left.

You say I jump around and conclude high and low, and here I just have to say that you have misunderstood something. I have been saying since December 2004 that Mike is a thief and everything he has had had his fingers in, was, and is a scam. Because of these warnings, I was threatened on my life, my wife was called a whore, nude pictures sent to the family in Indonesia, and what was worse. So my focus has been the same throughout, and I think that since 2004 and until 2021 - so 17 years now it should have dawned on everyone that it is probably not me who is the villain, and the one who comes up with lies and fake news, as I simply have nothing to gain.

I was there, I lived in the same house as Mike Poulos, I was there when he changed his story from a rich American to the dictator Soharto, and thereby found out that everything I had believed in for 4 years was a lie and nothing but a lie.

Since few still doubt my information, and apparently only wants to hear that Mike is great and the payout is coming sooooon, then I am coming up with 2 simple suggestions.

1) Everyone knows Martin_Argentina as the one who has contact with Jeff Gordon and who I perceive as credible as he is one who has lost most funds and is 100% trustable. So we could raise funds that Martin_Argentina manages. I have many trustworthy family members in Jakarta, so we can be sure that when buying a private detective, we will get information that is not "colored" by any.

2) If no one trusts the information that flows into this forum, then there is no reason to have this forum, because who needs to sit and look at something you do not believe in anyway? It costs both money and time to keep this forum, 120 usd a year, and yes, it is small amount, but it is also the principle that it is ME and only ME who pays, and without asking for anything in return.

When I then allow myself to come up with a constructive proposal for how the critical souls can get valid information, then one will not send any money anywhere, or in other words, you do not think you can trust Martin_Argentina, and then you put us in a catch 22 situation. You do not trust people and information and you do not want to contribute solutions.
It tells me that we are wasting each other's time as nothing will ever be changed and then I might as well buy a large bouquet of flowers for my wife once a year instead of wasting time on domain and web hosting.

No I still do not jump to conclusions - I point out 2 simple options - as the only one I come up with solutions and not complains like so many others.

Messages In This Thread
Fake News, Rumors and Lies. - by Paris - 19-06-2021, 10:00 AM
RE: Fake News, Rumors and Lies. - by Paris - 20-06-2021, 07:17 AM
RE: Fake News, Rumors and Lies. - by CRAMER - 21-06-2021, 07:04 AM
RE: Fake News, Rumors and Lies. - by Paris - 21-06-2021, 11:47 AM
RE: Fake News, Rumors and Lies. - by Paris - 25-06-2021, 09:00 AM
RE: Fake News, Rumors and Lies. - by Counselor - 26-06-2021, 04:30 AM
RE: Fake News, Rumors and Lies. - by Paris - 12-07-2021, 07:23 PM