Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fake News, Rumors and Lies.
Just some remarks regard Counselor´s inputs.

A very good old friend of mine works at Zürich Insurance company, a small business that operates in some 200 countries and has more than 50.000 employees. Years ago I asked him about E65 and his comment was a good laugh, and the most important I remember from his pointers was that there will always be questions regards the policy owners health and the doctor who set the signature that you are healthy can and will be prosecuted if the doctor signs falsely, and maybe more easy to understand, the policy owner must sign personally.

With the above in mind, no one ever has had a legit valid policy!

Many years ago I crashed on a motorbike and got hurt rather badly and for that reason alone, I can't get full life insurance, and the insurance I have is pretty expensive, just because of my accident 45 years ago.

So I postulate that Mike Poulos E65 is not and never have been legit for that reason it can't be done legally, and I still have to see any prove me wrong, all it takes is for any member to call their own insurance company, or call your bank and tell the story that you may get millions one day from Mr. Mike Poulos due to an E65 policy, or call your lawyer. Common to them all is that they may have a good laugh, but they will also tell you that it is not possible to carry out a "business plan" like Mike Poulos´s

As I said - prove me wrong!

Then there is the legal part. No doubt that the USA hits hard on pyramid schemes and financial fraud and indeed Mike Poulos is guilty of both charges, buuuut also as mentioned in an earlier post, Martin Argentina, my wife, and I went to the authorities in Indonesia some 5 or 6 years ago, and yes they laughed at us and asked us how we could believe such a scam, and yes they could understand that Martin wanted a repay, however, all Mike Poulos´s crimes are obsolete, and that goes for Singapore as well as all of Europe.

I have no clue regards the American laws if a case can be obsolete or not, but if I should use the American law sets, then I would go after Jeff Gordon and tax evasion.

Messages In This Thread
Fake News, Rumors and Lies. - by Paris - 19-06-2021, 10:00 AM
RE: Fake News, Rumors and Lies. - by Paris - 20-06-2021, 07:17 AM
RE: Fake News, Rumors and Lies. - by CRAMER - 21-06-2021, 07:04 AM
RE: Fake News, Rumors and Lies. - by Paris - 21-06-2021, 11:47 AM
RE: Fake News, Rumors and Lies. - by Paris - 25-06-2021, 09:00 AM
RE: Fake News, Rumors and Lies. - by Counselor - 26-06-2021, 04:30 AM
RE: Fake News, Rumors and Lies. - by Paris - 12-07-2021, 07:23 PM