Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the beginning of the end 2
Martin, you don't listen. You don't listen to me, you don't listen to other than Jeff Gordon, who is as crooked as Mike Poulos.

That is fine by me that you prefer to listen to bull shit, and refuse to think constructively.

Whatever you say, I will still terminate the domain on March 1st as I'm fat up with Mike and Jeff, and I want to spend my time on other things in life which contain something qualitative and not 2 small low life thieves as every time they open their mouths and say 5 words, then 10 of those words are a lie.

Jeff confirmed and my bare ass. Martin, I know it's hard to add 2 + 2 and get 4, but let me try to make you comprehend some from the alleged email from Mike.

1) Mike changed his signature
2) It refers to a team that has never existed, you just need to look at the pictures from the VSB hacker (http://mikepoulosscams.com/team.htm)
3) the address is as false as it can possibly be.
4) I spoke to Mrs. Christina Lokanatan in her furniture shop at Jl. Fatmawati and she DO NOT know anything regards E65 nor does she know or have heard the name Mike Poulos ever
before. Google the address and find her number and call her yourself, instead of sitting on your lazy ass and eating Jeff's lies!
5) A multi-billion dollar business like Mike's uses a proven false address, and you still believe all is gooood and let's spend another 10 years on a lame forum, wasting my time!

Just about all of the above makes me sick and tired, not to mention confused that you simply refuse to face facts, so in closing.

Comprehend that I do notice One.com on march 1st 2022 and the forum will die on April 18th, 2022 unless some want to take over, as I'm done with E65, Jeffy the Turkey, and Mikey boy a poor soul who ends in hell.

Now I believe I have made it VERY clear, so please stop whining and act.

May all have a wonderful weekend and all of the next week too as I will take my family on a winter holiday in snowy Norway.

Messages In This Thread
the beginning of the end 2 - by Paris - 24-02-2022, 11:57 AM
RE: the beginning of the end 2 - by Paris - 25-02-2022, 12:34 PM
RE: the beginning of the end 2 - by Paris - 25-02-2022, 08:11 PM
RE: the beginning of the end 2 - by Paris - 26-02-2022, 08:31 AM
RE: the beginning of the end 2 - by MezzaB - 27-02-2022, 07:43 AM