Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
E-65 and E-65 Traded Gold UPDATE June 11th 2023
Bug 
Dear All,

It was a busy week for the law firm as they met to work on the process of funds for the Gold programs. Their meetings will spill over to next week and I hope to have some more news in a few days.

The issues are complex and there is still some work to do.
The funds in discussion are due to be transferred to the lawyers' escrow account in a week or so. I cannot give adate on that as it is unclear just when this will happen. To ensure clarity, these funds pertain solely to the Grams program, NOT the E65 Gold Investment or E65 program.

However, the significance for you as E-65 members is that once the 5 Gold programs are done then they will move onto the E-65 process. As mentioned before, there are only 270 people in the first group, and it should be done fairly smoothly once the lawyers have the funds in their account.  When the Grams clients are paid, the lawyers can then put their full attention to the E-65 program.

Those that contributed to the GFM fundraising will also be paid in this first phase.  This was a life saver for me and my family and I want to thank you all once again from my heart for your support during this time.

For those that have enquired about the repayment of the PLA's that occurred over the years, these will be paid out with E-65 also.

I will mention here that the E-65 funds have been sitting waiting for this time and are not subject to the scrutiny that the Grams program was. They will of course need to be looked at by the powers that be, and taxes taken out, but there will not be this tussle  over the funds that we have had to date.

When the lawyers receive the funds for the Gold Programs, I will be paid an advance while they work on sorting out my entire account. Then the A Listers will be paid and then the Grams and other Gold clients will be paid. I realise all this has nothing to do with you, but I would like to include it hereso that you can see the bigger picture and how everything is progressing.

Once I receive my advance, I will provide one final update before returning home. From there on, the lawyers will take over communication. They, like myself, are likely to appreciate your continued angagement and open lines of communication with my Admin Team. However, please do not flood the Admin with questions at this time. There is little more they can tell you apart from what I have shared above. We do not have a timeframe for the payout of E-65. It will be a big job and I have signed this over to the law firm to complete.

They have done an amazing job so far even though it may seem to be at a snail's pace.  it is moving toward to completition. I don't expect too much government interference with E-65 and the only mitigating factor now will be the complication of circumstances by you the clients. I know they are many and varied and the lawyers will need to meet all your needs which is going to take time.

I want to thank you for your patience over these past years and I know that it has been a long and tough road for all of us.  But I see no reason now that this program will not reach a conclussion. The order of payout was not my choice and had to be done this way for legal reasons. I know you the members have waited the longest and it seems unfair that you and you are the last to be paid. However, your patience will be rewarded.

I will shortly be putting up an invitation to join the program I introduced a few months back. I have mentioned to you before that I would introduce a couple of programs for those interested and this is one of them. This could be a way for some to have an investment that will tide them over until E-65 is complete and be a great passive income for your funds should you decide to reinvest once you are paid.

There will be more on this shortly.

I will give an update once I receive my funds and then the lawyers will be handling all the process and you will be contacted when they are ready.

On another note, the Admin will shortly be deleting the Bullion Channel.  THis used to be made up of the E-65Traded gold clients nd the Grams Gold clients. It became too confusing now that these are very separate programs and some time back, we created a new Channel solely for the Grams clients.

As the E-65 Traded Gold clients also have their Ex-Foundation channel for updates, we feel that the Bullion Channel is no longer needed.

I am looking forward to full resolution to all funds and thankyou again for your patience.

Regards,
MIKE

**************************************************************************************************************************

Hi All,

As promised, below is a program update for the AI project I started a couple of months back. The last time I put this up on the Channels it caused a lot of confusion and many thought it was not from me. Well, it was from me but the presentation was written by an AI.

Since then a number of members have joined the program and are already enjoying their monthly payouts. Some of you mentioned that you were confused as to why I would be promoting another program when payout is close to starting. The thing is, I don't need the money but I just want to share with you something that is working and paying so that you can join this now with a view to the future when you may be looking for an investment for your funds that is safe.

Last year I said that there would be some oportunities coming your way that I would share with you. This is one of them. That is all there is to tell. These types of projects interest me and it gives me something to do to fill my day. There may be more in the future.

You are not obliged to do anything and I understand many of you are strapped for cash at the moment, that is fine. You can join up after you have been paid. Totally up to you. The only requirement will be a basic knowledge of how Bitcoin works.  Further help with wallets and transfers can be provided on asking.

Please read below.

Thanks
MIKE

**************************************************************************************************************************************************

If you[re intrigued and haven't yet become a memberof btci.cx we have a unique opportunity for you.  Any new members joining without a referral will be strategically placed under an existing member.

Our system operates on a time and date basis, meaning we'll assign the most recent joiners under the earliest ones. However, we prioritize those who have already invested in BTCi.cx.

Please note, there's no obligation to join or invest. This information merely outlines our method of assigning new members to existing ones, specifically for those without a referral link from another client.

The reason we're presenting this opportunity now is that once the payouts for grams and E65 are complete, you'll have the chance to reinvest some of your earnings from these two programs.

The minimum investment is 0.005 Bitcoin, which is currently worth approximately USD $130. One of the unique features of BTCI.cx is its investment structure. For instance, if a member invests $10,000 in Bitcoin,  they receive a 15% return. However, if someone they invite invests more than they did, they'll receive a 10% return on their invitee's investment up to the first $10,000.

You're free to refer others at any time, but keep in mind that if you haven't invested, you won't receive any returns from the investments made by your invitees.
Remember, you have the freedom to reinvest your earnings or contribute more at any time.

All earnings are paid directly into your wallet. If you're ready to join, there's no need to invest immediately. Simply sign up, and if you encounter a payment page, close it and return to the site. You'll then be able to log into your dashboard.

If you do decide to invest, you'll be given priority over new, non-paying clients without any investment deposits.

To register, simply visit btci.cx navigate through the website, and complete the registration process. It's that straightforward.

Thank you.
MIKE
Those who remember ComShares should be able to hear all the alarm bells ringing. Mike Poulos' newest scam is a copy of ComShares!
Please pay attention that the only way of generating profit in this new SCAM from SCAMMER MIKE POULOS is by bringing new "investors", i.e., the classical MLM manner!!!   

The same stuff as COMSHARES

This new SCAM has nothing to do with artificial intelligence!  Nothing at all!  

Just wonder from where this SCAM obtain profit or earnings?  That is never explained!
The same stuff as COMSHARES

This new SCAM has nothing to do with artificial intelligence!  Nothing at all!  

Just wonder from where this SCAM obtain profit or earnings?  That is never explained![/b]
[/quote]

I believe it is operated by ChatGPT, and isn't that artificial intelligence? Nowhere is there any mention of bitcoin mining activity. I've been told that most financial advisors use AI to manage their investors' accounts, unless there is a large sum of money, like a million dollars or more.

I see a red flag when they say there is a guaranteed return on one's bitcoin investment, as I don't believe any investment can be guaranteed. The only legitimate guarantee I see here is the 10% return on investment when someone makes a personal referral. Also, there is no contact information, other than an email address. I don't consider that as being transparent, a trait which the web site brags about several times.

I also find it odd how under the Legal tab they emphasize repeatedly that this program is illegal in the United States. Investing in cryptocurrency is not illegal in the United States, and people trade cryptocurrency every day in that country. It is an acceptable alternative investment to the stock market, along with real estate, precious metals, private equity, and so on.
hi Counselor,

ChatGPT is certainly artificial intelligence but how can you verify this new swindle by SCAMMER MIKE POULOS really uses ChatGPT?   
There are some investment websites such as Betterment or Roboadvisor, which employ some AI techniques in the wealth management of their portfolio, however BTCI doesn't invest in any stock or bonds....   have you wondered in what BTCI invest?    This is a clon of COMSHARES, at that time SCAMMER JEFF GORDON stated that it invested in real trading Angry  

As there is no physical address or phone/fax number, nothing is believable as all regulatory bodies and agencies require to disclose the physical address at least. Therefore, you can conclude BTCI is not based on real trading or stocks/bonds
(29-06-2023, 03:56 PM)american-e65-scammed Wrote: hi Counselor,

ChatGPT is certainly artificial intelligence but how can you verify this new swindle by SCAMMER MIKE POULOS really uses ChatGPT?   
There are some investment websites such as Betterment or Roboadvisor, which employ some AI techniques in the wealth management of their portfolio, however BTCI doesn't invest in any stock or bonds....   have you wondered in what BTCI invest?    This is a clon of COMSHARES, at that time SCAMMER JEFF GORDON stated that it invested in real trading Angry  

As there is no physical address or phone/fax number, nothing is believable as all regulatory bodies and agencies require to disclose the physical address at least. Therefore, you can conclude BTCI is not based on real trading or stocks/bonds

I just wonder BTCI = BeaTrix (wiffy) CIndy (adopted daughter)  Cool