Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
E65 UPDATE JUNE 20, 2023
Smile 
Funny enough, it suddenly isn't Admin A, B, C, D, E... Å who releases updates for the super busy businessman.  Big Grin

Dear All,

I hope this message finds you well. Today, I had an insightful meeting with our legal team discussing the developments that took place up until last week.

I am pleased to announce that funds for grams have been authorized for release into the lawyer's escrow account. A dedicated account is in the process of being established in New York, specifically for our funds. This set-up should reach completition within the week.

Simultaneously, another account is being prepared in Canada.

Here's what to expect: All the funds will first be transferred to the US account. Upon receipt, an account sufficient for sending to our US-based clients will be reserved.

The remaining funds will be transferred to Canada, where they will converted into Canadian currency.

Following this, I will receive my advance and head home. The subsequent process is expected to kick off within one to two weeks, based on my understanding.

We have identiied around 10 to 20 individuals from various global locations to monitor the payment process and ensure there are no banking issues.

Rest assured, all requisite documentation will accompany every banking transfer.

Once the funds have been successfully moved to Canada, those who have chosen to receive Bitcoin will have ir processed. The exchange rate applied will be the prevailing rate on the day of purchase and sending.

Our priority will be to process all those who supported me with GFM, followed by clients of grams.vc and former platforms. Please note that this DOES NOT include those who traded gold from E65.

After completing this phase, we will restart the process for E65.

The legal team will be sending out emails to all individuals who completed the Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) a few months ago. Those who did not complete the NDA will be addressed following this.

Upon the initiation of this process, I plan to take some well-deserved time off to spend with my family. During this period, I will be unavailable for contact.

Our legal team has agreed to collaborate with my Admin team moving forward and they should be initiating contact soon.

When that time comes, I will be sharing my final update, expressing my gratitude for your patience, and wishing you a brighter future with the upcoming funds.

While there is still work to be done, I am hopeful that my next update will be from home.

Thank you all for your support and patience!

Best,

MIKE
[quote="Bogor" pid='1308' dateline='1687326802']
Funny enough, it suddenly isn't Admin A, B, C, D, E... Å who releases updates for the super busy businessman.  Big Grin

"Dear All,

I hope this message finds you well. Today, I had an insightful meeting with our legal team discussing the developments that took place up until last week..."

Do you think this is all believable? Would he be writing an update like this if, as you have stated many times, there really was no E65, no policies, no bank, or no lawyers.
Have send you a PM
Those "10 to 20 individuals" sounds to me as the delirious thing of the trips in First Class to Hong Kong that were to be paid by a travel agency as announced during 2018 and 2019 by SCAMMER MIKE POULOS. Do you remember that announcement and E65 Endowment65 update?   I guess SCAMMER MIKE POULOS has delirium while he is drinking so much wine... Big Grin

The so-called Admin is not SCAMMER JEFF GORDON?