Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important Notice Regarding E-65 Records Queries
It's dangerous to read such an update while having my morning coffee HAHAHAHA Legal team LMAO, and I almost choked on my coffee HAHAHAHA.

These admin teams could perform in any Stand Up Comedy tent, they are truly entertaining on an early Saturday morning.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear All,

We understand many of you have been inquiring about your E-65 records. Your concerns vary from wanting to understand the number of people under the E-65 scheme, to inquiries about the specific amounts you are set to receive, and various other related topics.

As the Administrative team, we want to clarify that we do not hold all the specific details you are asking about. The information related to E-65 records is maintained by our legal team, who are best equipped to address your queries and concerns accurately and efficiently.

Once the lawyers have reached out to you, you will have the opportunity to ask them any questions you might have about your E-65 records. They are experts in the field and can provide comprehensive responses to your concerns.

In light of this, we kindly request you refrain from emailing the Admin team with E-65 related inquiries. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide answers to these questions and, due to the high volume of emails, we are struggling to respond promptly to each one.

We thank you for your understanding and patience during this time.

Best regards,

Admin Team
I wonder who is behind SCAMMER ADMIN D and SCAMMER ADMIN G? 
it doesn't seem to be SCAMMER JEFF GORDON...  Huh   at least it is not the same way of writing

In the meanwhile no E65 Endowment65 "update" yet...