Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
E65 Update of November 1, 2023
Big Grin 
So Admin DumbAss has started to understand and is getting frustrated with all the delays :-D

But don't worry Admin D, there are many many many more delays to come. However, there's at least one positive thing Admin D can look forward to, and that is that there's only 1½ months left until my positive and well-intentioned Christmas greeting :-)

So dear Admin D, it's highly likely that the next "update" will be yet another begging letter.

The adopted daughter just opened street kitchen number 2 and it costs money, equipment, inventory, staff, etc. and only Mike (sugar daddy) can get the money through all his scams.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

E-65 Registered Members: UPDATE: November 1st 2023

Dear Clients of Grams and Members of E-65 and Ex foundations.

I am updating you today because we need to address the delays and lack of updates and information. I understand your frustration and I have more emails than I can answer at the moment.
Mike has not responded to our many requests for information but he did tell us that he would do an update at the end of the week.
I am really hoping that he will.

Unfortunately that is all I have at the moment and to be honest, I am just as much in the dark as you all are.

Thankyou all for your continued patience as we seek to get some answers here. The partners have been notified of the situation and I will leave it to them to investigate this further.

Kind regards,
Admin D
I doubt the below is Mike, as he always signs with MIKE.

Hi All,

Indeed, there are pressing issues at hand, the details of which I cannot fully disclose at this moment. I am currently facing attempts to remove me from my position, an outcome that would be detrimental for all of us.

Rest assured, I am diligently working on a plan to address and resolve the situation. I require some time to set this plan into motion. Once there are significant updates to share, I will promptly communicate with you all.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Best regards,

Mike
Good points Bogor

I also doubt it is SCAMMER MIKE POULOS who wrote this "update" as it is not his usual writing style...  it seems it was composed with some AI such as ChatGPT, Copilot, or Bing AI or similar. We were later sent a corrected version of this E65 Endowment65 update:  this time the signer appeared in CAPITAL LETTERS.  Perhaps SCAMMER ADMIN D was receiving many complaints from E65 members....