Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keep focus on......... and POA
(27-11-2018, 02:54 PM)E65plus20k Wrote: I just don’t get what his end game is. He shut the site down, maybe made a few bucks with foundations. Why keep it going? If he really has nothing to pay people has to end it soon.

And how are people in contact with him? Did he give out contact info?

Maybe 2 - tops 3 who has a direct contact with Mike, and be sure of one thing, they Kiss his ass big time, otherwise Mike wont spend time on them. One critical question and they are out of the loop.  

End his game? That game ended years ago, but you have to understand that there is Mike, then God, so he cannot lose face and he will rather die than to see I'm right!

And since Jeff has the same IQ as the waiter from Barcelona in Fawlty Towers and "know nooothing", then Mike need to keep Jeff in the loop in order to have a Database running. Furthermore he needs to keep Jeff as his useful fool as Mike have no idea regards IT.

And when the IT part collapse, then all can blame Jeff. Its Jeffs fault as he ruined the database and Mike can wash his hands, not to mention if IRS look at all the money Jeff has received over the years, then Mike also can wash his hands and say "it wasn't me".

Foundations - all collapsed due to the lack of members who didn't buy a foundation, all funds are locked in a foundation program and now we can't get the funds out etc.

Be sure of one thing, Mike is looking for a back door so he can close his nightmare, and have it look like it is my fault, or your fault, or Ratatas fault or Jeff, IRS, banks, you name it - any excuse that will sound possible will be used.

Just remember one thing - Mike has not spoken about ANY payouts but wants you to spend money going to Hong Kong, spend your money buying a useless foundation (unless you are loaded with money) and also remember he took in a ton of money when he sold the useless ATM cards from Bank Bali, in fact, it is the very same business model he is using. Now it's not a useless ATM card, but a useless foundation!!!!!!

Messages In This Thread
Keep focus on......... and POA - by Paris - 27-11-2018, 01:42 PM
RE: Keep focus on......... and POA - by Paris - 27-11-2018, 06:12 PM
RE: Keep focus on......... and POA - by Paris - 04-12-2018, 06:37 PM