Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
just some fun response to the socalled update
(20-07-2018, 02:21 PM)scandoz Wrote: its a huge list,a few here

1. 20 years and nothing to show for anything
  2. Told us many times that he will not be asking for more money,yet he has many times,lies
  3. People who claim to have known him,lived with him etc etc ,telling us he is a scammer
  4. A whole list of bankrupt schemes
  5. The improbability of the huge amount of money ,ever being able ,to be paid out
  6. The improbability that this scheme could ever have worked in the first place,both legally and financially
Theres a start

I don't deny any of the above as being reasons to label this a scam and Mike a scammer however pissing and moaning about it now is not going to get your money back. As for people living with him I am only aware of one person and we all know who that is and even that can not be corroborated.
If you felt like that when you joined this WHY did you????????
Everyone is an expert after the fact.

The funny thing that I keep coming back to is WHY and WHAT?

WHY does he keep sending out updates.
WHY is he still insisting that this is going to pay off 
WHAT does he get out of it now, no one is sending any more money and even if they do there would not be enough to keep the con going for this long
WHAT is in it for him now

I will admit I was a gullible as the next guy when this first popped its head up back in 1999, and for the sake of $25 I thought why not, but we are now almost 20 years down the road and I would think that it is time to move on and accept that all our hopes and dreams that we had back then have gone.
There are no authority that is going to chase him no matter what you say, he is just not a big enough fish. I am a big believer in what goes around comes around and one day he will get what is coming to him.

I welcome anyone's thoughts on this

Messages In This Thread
RE: just some fun response to the socalled update - by Meliodas - 19-07-2018, 02:01 PM
RE: just some fun response to the socalled update - by CRAMER - 21-07-2018, 07:16 AM