Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All the sudden...waste of time to read...
(14-09-2019, 02:06 AM)borneo Wrote: I do not agreed with Mike, there is no promise of payout. There is a legal bidding contact between members and the owner/assignee of e65 when there is an offer and acceptance of the endowment insurance policies. A amount of consideration was paid for each policy. In fact,  members can sue in court for the performance of the contract and the release of fund.

Unfortunately, I believe that is not an option to sue Mike for anything, for that simple reason that the time frame is expired. Some 4 or 5 years ago Martin Argentina and I went to the police and Cybercrime division in Indonesia, not to mention reported Mike in Singapore, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, and Holland, none authorities were able to do a thing, as it was more than 10 years ago the crime took place.

To keep it short. Mike committed the perfect crime and got away with it - and millions of dollars.

What makes me wonder big time, is that ANYONE buy ANYTHING from Mike? Let's list it up what it is some few have done.

1) Bought themselves an empty foundation in an oversea bank (HSBC)
2) a debit card to HSBC 
3) rights to invest in SOMETHING

Now if you don't have a ton of dollars home and hidden in your pillows and try to avoid taxes, then you really don't need to buy an overpriced foundation in HSBC. If you do what you should do - pay your taxes - then your local bank would be a much better choice for you.

A new debit card, that most likely cant is refilled online from a 3rd party and therefore most likely have the same value as the famous Bank Bali debit card. The owner of the card must fill the card up with funds, otherwise, the card has no value at all.

Based on Mike Poulos investment history since 1999 - then I will say that anyone who invests with Mike really should have their head examined E65 never happened, ComShares was a scam, several phone cards another scam, Golden Eagle another scam, etc. not to mention his "gold" shop and restaurant. 

The list is long and the only person who benefitted was Mike Poulos, Jeff Gordon, and 2 locals. And yes I got a salary for 1 year. THe rest of the + 100.000 people got cheated.

Messages In This Thread
RE: All the sudden...waste of time to read... - by Paris - 14-09-2019, 08:32 AM