Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All the sudden...waste of time to read...
(14-09-2019, 09:43 AM)borneo Wrote: So long as this transaction is ongoing, there is an option to sue for performance. If Mike story is true and the owner is keeping the fund and giving various excuses delaying the payout, Mike (with members)  has the legal option to sue the owner of e65 to release the fund to members. The owner has done the deal with the insurance company and he has breached the terms of e65 contact for keeping the fund since year 1999. To proceed successful with court case,  you must have all the info, specific insurance company and the owner details and relevant documents to bring to the court. The court can order the fund to be released within 30 days etc

Dear Borneo, there is no funds, no insurance company and never was. Just the fact that the database was destroyed several times from 2003 to 2004 (3 times) and I know that members were lost as all paperwork was thrown out. There is not a single policy from ANY insurance company in the world, as you would have to combine an insurance ID with your ID.

Next HUGe issue is the EU GDPR laws. Any company that has ANY data that can relate to you must tell you what kind of data they hold on you, and last I asked not a single person reported back that they have received a notice from an insurance company.

Borneo let say that a worldwide German insurance company Allianz hold an E65 policy in your name. AS per 25 of may 2018 the EU laws demand that Allianz inform you about what data they have on you if you live within the EU. If they forget to do so, then we are talking about fines as big as 10 - 100 million euros. Now let's say that the insurance company is placed in the USA and you still live within the EU, then this American insurance company still have to inform all EU citizens regards any personal data they hold on you.It is the same drill if a compnay comes from Russia, China, Hong Kong or any other country in the world.

In my daily work, I among other stuff do work with the GDPR laws and I'm certified GDPR person, so I do know this stuff, and as an example that EU can and will fine USA companies, then just take a look at Google as they got a huge fine from EU.

Like it or not, the only 2 things that have happened since 1999 in Mikes life business-wise is his silver and gold shop and by the way it was Hanzels idea/setup and his restaurant that burned down to the ground.

Mike Poulos is very resource full but stupid as a door, in that perspective that if he listened to people who are educated and have experinces then he could have made him and E65 members rich, but not and never with E65 or any of his many many scams.

It is not a secret that IF I ever see him, he will get his black eye, but when that is said, damm I miss to sit with him when he is in that mode where the business ideas run like water out of him.

So sue Mike will just cost you a lot of money.

Messages In This Thread
RE: All the sudden...waste of time to read... - by Paris - 14-09-2019, 01:46 PM