Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Only in E65 land.....
Bug 
Only in E65 land things is slowly due to the Corona panic-demi. Yes, the hairdresser is closed, so is the mall, but what has that to do with banks, insurance companies etc. I just bought myself a new EV (Electrical Vehicle - Hyundai Kona). On Tuesday I signed the papers at the car dealer, on Tuesday money was deducted from my bank account. Tuesday the insurance company send me an email confirming that the car was insured. On Thursday I got the invoice from the tax office asking me to pay the road tax. 2 days all in all.

See this is a real update, based on the real world, and not the usual totally none saying blablabla.

So all the above in the middle of the Corona panic-demi where all is so closed that Mike can´t do shit, other than lying and cheating people. 

Below you will find the usual blaaaaaaaaaaaa with no less than the usual 6 typos and grammatical errors (read 2 glasses of red wine) 

Hi All,

With the Covid19, first I want to say that we are all fine here so far. We have been in lock down at home, mostly self imposed but now Indonesia is taking better steps to limit people's traveling in the cities.

In end of February and 1st week of Marched, I went to Europe to get some E65 business done. Most of what I needed was done except my last day there there were a few little things that I was not able to do.

These little things can be done remotely.

However, wit this covid 19, nothing is moving at all and nothing can be done about this.

In the mean time, all I can do is ask you all to be patient, Stay at home and be safe.

I have heard that only two members have been tested positive and I  wish them a speedy recovery.

Once there is any movement at all, I will update when that time comes.

Thank you

MIKE

Messages In This Thread
Only in E65 land..... - by Paris - 18-04-2020, 07:47 AM
RE: Only in E65 land..... - by Paris - 27-04-2020, 06:37 AM
RE: Only in E65 land..... - by Paris - 06-05-2020, 07:16 AM
RE: Only in E65 land..... - by Paris - 12-05-2020, 08:07 AM
RE: Only in E65 land..... - by Counselor - 18-05-2020, 09:12 PM
RE: Only in E65 land..... - by CRAMER - 19-05-2020, 09:41 AM