Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Poulos promise payout in a few days!!!
Exclamation 
Here we go again, Mike Poulos reads this forum and all of a sudden he talks about KYC.

Mike Pouls you can NOT ask ANy for a KYC as you are NOT a financial institution - period!!!  

A financial institution includes bitcoin operators.

To those who don't know Mike Poulos. He is a low life, none educated scam artist who, for unknown reasons wants you to do a video.

If we once again don't focus on the ton of spelling/grammar errors then let look at 4 sentences.

1) " Once others have done it, been paidout" - okay now he promises a payout!
2) "either now or within a few days of people getting paid out, you will be left out..." - okay, now he promises a payout again!
3) "Nothing to do with me or the team....." - so true as you as a private individual isn't allowed to ask for this (KYC), not even in Indonesia, and not to mention there never was a team!
4) " they will not get anything that they may have coming.... " - okay now it is not a payout, but a what MAY come!

Now with no less than 13 errors in the below text form Mike Poulos, my best guess, and knowledge on how Mike Poulos "work" then I'm pretty sure that Mike had 2½ glass of red wine this Sunday, and we all know that he cant handle more than one glass.

Mike Poulos is a sociopath, there is no money and there never was any money, only those you send to him and that money are long gone a long long time ago. 
Please remember this charade started in 1999 and was supposed to end in late May 1999. E65 (+all the other names Mike Poulos have used over the years) was and is a scam, but if you want to risk your good name, then go ahead and send Mike Poulos a video, but don't cry when you realize that Mike Poulos doesn't have the authority to ask for this, not even on behalf of a bank - any bank nor any financial institution. 

Let us play that Mike Poulos will pay you all from 1 dollar to millions of dollars, THEN THE BANK WILL CONTACT YOU!!! 
Asking questions in order to full fill international laws regards KYC - not a criminal like Mike Poulos.

Now Mike Poulos is right and I'm wrong. 

There are millions coming your way, but you didn't send in a video!! Can Mike block YOUR payout? Yes he can - it is called THEFT!! 

So even IF there were a legit business with millions coming your way, Mike Poulos will NOT be able to block you, as it would be YOUR MONEY, and NOT Mike Poulos money.

There is NOT ONE excuse in any book that will give Mike Poulos even remotely rights to collect YOUR PRIVATE data.

Hi Everyone,

Sunday, non stop.... Here are a few of the tons of issues people have.

Either I do not want or my family does not wat to do the video selfie:

OK, no problem. Once others have done it, been paidout, people that did not submit will have a few days, no more than one week to do the video selfie. If they do not at that time, they will not get anything that they may have coming.... Simple as that....

I have a lot of people that I am holding a PoA for? Do they all need a video?

Yes, everyone needs to do one at one point or an other. Now, for most people holding a PoA, it is only a few family members, that will not be a problem. However, there are several and I mean more than a few that say they have PoA for a few 100 people... These people will have issues later on and I am sure that anyone would understand why.

These Video Selfie are for KYC / AML Regulations. Nothing to do with me or the team.....

People, this is very simple.

I really do not care if you make one or not. It is not for me. If you do not want to do it, either now or within a few days of people getting paid out, you will be left out...

People are always asking me to get things moving.... Well, we are..... Those of you that are not happy, sorry but that is not my problem....

You either do your video selfie or not, it is up to you..... Either way, I do not care.

Sorry to be an ASS about it but this is what it is.

Now I will go back to try and enjoy the rest of my Sunday.

You all have a great weekend.

MIKE

Messages In This Thread
Mike Poulos promise payout in a few days!!! - by Paris - 28-06-2020, 06:53 PM
RE: Here we go again.... - by Paris - 29-06-2020, 07:31 AM
This goes VERY SLOW - by american-e65-scammed - 09-09-2020, 01:53 PM
RE: This goes VERY SLOW - by Paris - 10-09-2020, 06:42 AM
RE: This goes VERY SLOW - by american-e65-scammed - 15-10-2020, 10:42 PM
RE: This goes VERY SLOW - by Paris - 17-10-2020, 07:20 AM
RE: This goes VERY SLOW - by american-e65-scammed - 20-10-2020, 04:38 PM