Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This update with a Mike Poulos video - Merry Christmas
Photo 
Yes once again the time has come, another year has passed and since I issued my first warning in December 2004, nothing has happened, and certainly not surprised when it comes to a payout of the initial $ 20,000 - a payout that should happen by April Nineteen hundred and fucking ninety-nine.

This is the person who claims that he has news regards all the billions of dollars, talk to huge banks, tons of law firms etc. a total nut case  Big Grin

http://mikepoulosscams.com/forum/video/M...-21-23.mp4

Just notice he uses the word  "I" instead of "we" regarding the team!"

Now we are once again at the end of another year, another decade, and I can already now reveal that when we come to December 2021, I will once again write the exact same story - again.

2020 in addition to all the lies of Mike Poulos and Jeff Gordon about their scam, as well as various rumors, including that Mike should have had a stroke, unfortunately, you never know if it is true or not, and the first thing you think, is he now trying to get the last E65 fools to send him some pity dollars?

We know Mike and Jeff use every incident to "explain" why no money has been sent out to anyone, the Hong Kong uprising, Corona, and whatever bull shit they have presented.

The fact is really simple and that is that in both the US and the EU there are such restrictive rules when it comes to sending/receiving amounts greater than 450 USD, this to ensure that no money is laundered, or finances terrorist cells, and precisely because of that there is absolutely no reason to keep anything secret, so if you have a real existing business, it is not odious to know which bank you work with, or which law firm, accounting firm, and with the size of E65 with all the billions of dollars Mike and Jeff have at their disposal, then a company like Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited must be in charge of the accounts, so I can not see why everything is such a big secret? Maybe because the only place E65 exists is inside Mike and Jeff's small chicken brains?

Never the less, I wish everyone a wonderful Christmas and a terrific Happy New Year.
Personally, for the rest of the year, I will see if I can stay far away from the Internet and computers and enjoy the holiday season with my amazing family.

Thanks to all of you who contributed with inputs and thoughts here on this forum, even though it is not going to move a comma, but it's nice to see the members' reaction when Mike once again considers everyone to be stupid and broadcasts his lies.

Here in Denmark, we have an expression called "You are more full of lies than a cow is full of shit" and it covers both Mike and Jeff fantastically.

So here in closing - Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all  Blush

See you in 2021

Messages In This Thread
This update with a Mike Poulos video - Merry Christmas - by Paris - 14-12-2020, 10:26 AM
the excuse of BTC - by american-e65-scammed - 23-01-2021, 11:52 PM