Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Demise of a Bum
It will cost a minimum in the area of 25 - 50.000.000 rupiah equal 1.800 - 3.600 USD to bring Mike in front of a judge in Indonesia. It is a lot of money, and Mike will NOT end up in jail (but in hell later on) or get any legal punishment as the case is way too old, some that Martin and I were told years ago when the Indonesian police laughed hard at us for being that stupid to enter E65 in the first place.

So the only thing that can happen in an Indonesian courtroom will be that Mike will be forced to prove that the so-called team exists, written documentation of co-work with law firms, banks, and insurance companies, not to mention prove that there are funds. 

We all know that he won't be able to do so, as all is a scam and money is long gone decades ago.

Now there is no way that Mike Poulos or his partner in crime Jeff Gordon can come up with any documentation what so ever, and that is the very same reason why Mike Poulos never will come after me for slander or anything else, and since he is a little shit, then he won't come after me physically. 

It is not for fun when I post in here when I'm in Jakarta, I mean if he really wants a pillow fight I will definitely show up :-)

Never the less, may all have a great weekend.

@Mike Poulos you little bum, just want to let you know that every 12th hour a small PowerShell script runs. This little fine tool removes all the fake applies for being a member of this forum, the log tells me that 134 attempts have failed, so just go on with your stupidies, I don't care, in fact, its fun to see the log from time to time.

Messages In This Thread
Demise of a Bum - by Mike's Nemesis - 29-01-2021, 11:20 AM
RE: Demise of a Bum - by Paris - 29-01-2021, 12:05 PM
RE: Demise of a Bum - by Mike's Nemesis - 05-02-2021, 12:21 PM