Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fake News, Rumors and Lies.
Heart 
It happens I talk to Martin-Argentina and VSBVictim either via email or phone, and I can inform you that when you put our information together, logic pictures appear.

I can not elaborate on where Martin and VSBVicitm get their information from, but I get mine from the former chief programmer who was employed by Mike, and he can tell what lies behind, how the IT systems were built to cheat the members, especially when it came to the scam called ComShares.

Then I have information from people who are really close to Mike, but they are also people who are not so happy when the talk comes to Mike, and therefore there is always a probability that this information is based on emotions and not facts.

So when I hear that Mike has not been out traveling for the last 12 months, it's not the same as fake news, but it's not necessarily carved in stone either.

When VSBVictim writes Mike is detained in the US, it is because VSBVictim's informants told him so, plus all the other information that wasn't told here, and these untold informations fits with the informations I have, so MAYBE its true, but no one wants to put up their faces and confirm what ever, because deep inside way to many still dream of the pay out day - and that will never occur - and this isn't fake news!!

American-e65-scammed and Cramer instead of scolding and giving explanations that no one bothers to use this forum, so come up with solutions!

I pay about 120 usd a year for this forum, the money I could easily use for is new shirt a year instead, but for the last 8 years I have paid for this madness.

My suggestion is that we could, for example, choose Martin-Argentina (or anyone) as treasurer, and then raise enough funds to put a private detective to track down and document Mike Poulos' doings when it comes to travel activity as well as businesses.

It should be quite simple to find out which of the celebrities in Jakarta Mike Poulos has cheated, likewise, it should not be impossible to break any "red tape" to find out if Mike has traveled or not.

When we look back to 1999 - that is 22 years back in time, it is not me, or VSBVictim who has or should have problems with the truth, because it is not us who promised 20,000 usd payment after 6 weeks. And then there is all the other scams like Plus20k, VSB, funds and VIP foundations, useless bank cards and much more.

So instead of picking on those who are readers of this forum (about 700 readers daily), hen maybe it was an idea to come up with solutions?

Mine is that we raise a few thousand dollars and get Mike's former chief programmer to fix a private detective?

Messages In This Thread
Fake News, Rumors and Lies. - by Paris - 19-06-2021, 10:00 AM
RE: Fake News, Rumors and Lies. - by Paris - 20-06-2021, 07:17 AM
RE: Fake News, Rumors and Lies. - by CRAMER - 21-06-2021, 07:04 AM
RE: Fake News, Rumors and Lies. - by Paris - 21-06-2021, 11:47 AM
RE: Fake News, Rumors and Lies. - by Paris - 25-06-2021, 09:00 AM
RE: Fake News, Rumors and Lies. - by Counselor - 26-06-2021, 04:30 AM
RE: Fake News, Rumors and Lies. - by Paris - 12-07-2021, 07:23 PM