Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
E65/VSB program status update
(02-10-2021, 09:09 PM)american-e65-scammed Wrote: First of all, I don´t see the need of creating so many threads for basically saying the same...

As for SCAMMER MIKE POULOS and his E65 Endowment65 updates, I foresee 2 possible scenarios:

1)SCAMMER MIKE POULOS dissapearing forever

2)SCAMMER MIKE POULOS is remaining silent after swindling those Exclusive Foundation members and will re-appear in the next few weeks or months as soon as his scammed funds run out as he is very likely wasting the stolen money in 5 star hotels, prostitutes, luxurious lifestyle, expensive French wines and San Miguel beer, first class travel, etc. 

So far I see option 2) happening as we all know SCAMMER MIKE POULOS is ingenious and resourceful in creating scams and swindles when falling in need of cash. He is witty and there have always been STUPID E65 Endowment65 members willing to believe him and SCAMMER JEFF GORDON and then send money....  Confused

Soooo spot on! And yes no reason to spam the forum with the same item over and over again. 

All have to wait for Mike to inhale too much red wine before receiving a so-called update. We all know how these so-called updates sound. Lots of hot air and absolutely nothing specific.

Messages In This Thread
E65/VSB program status update - by vsbvictim - 30-09-2021, 02:33 PM
RE: E65/VSB program status update - by Paris - 08-10-2021, 10:36 AM
RE: E65/VSB program status update - by fisher - 04-10-2021, 08:34 PM
RE: E65/VSB program status update - by vsbvictim - 04-10-2021, 11:56 PM