Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You can call me a lot...
But do not threaten my family or me for that matter. The forum has been down for two reasons. First of all it needed to be updated, and being on holiday with bad connections makes that a hard task and a takes a lot of patience.

I also have to clean up after Mike or one of his brain-dead friends using DNS tools, and it's rather time-consuming to block for threats and bull shit. More regards this later.

Every normal person on this earth knows that a regular employee cannot be held responsible for the management and their decisions, or in this case Mike Poulos decisions. My last salary was in October 2004 and my first warning about this scam was in January 2005.

I do understand that many are calling for proof, but what is a proof? A piece of paper from Mike saying he stole your money? That will of course never happen. A piece of paper from a bank or insurance company? I claim that there aren't any papers because there is no company behind E65 or whatever name Mike have used, and IF there were a company who had co-working with banks and insurance companies, then Mike will not give away any information unless he is forced in a lawsuit.

I have said this a million times before. I can only be used as a witness!!! This means I can't do anything except help those who want to find out the real truth. 

On May 25th 2018 the EU adopted a new data protection act, that protects ALL EU citizens from having their personal data spread all over the internet. In very short it means that an EU citizen can DEMAND to have his or her data removed, and furthermore informed about who else MAY have your data.

Now it might be hard to force EU laws through in Bogor/Indonesia and some African countries, but the USA have accepted to follow the so-called GDPR laws (like the USA, in fact, have laws even tougher than the EU laws), and that opens for bringing in Jeff Gordon and I strongly believe that Jeff won't take the heat for Mike, as Jeff will have a lot to explain US tax office and why he control and maintain thousands of peoples personal data.

This may or may not be the reason for Jeff and Mike to close the VSB site in order to avoid GDPR laws, but they still have to prove that all data is gone, electronically as on paper. And Mke and Jeff will have to prove that any personal data sent to any bank or insurance company can be tracked, in order for these companies to follow regulations from any DPA. So IF E65 was legit and real than Mike and/or Jeff is forced to inform witch companies got your personal data.

Also, all the PLA and whatever tools Mike have used in the past in order to steal your money is covered under the GDPR laws.

Now is this a proof? It could be IF just one EU E65 member reported Mike and Jeff to the local DPA (Data Protection Agency). It would be a rather fast way to see who have the fact straight and who has been bull shitting since very early 1999.

I am trying to keep things nice and easy, not telling lies as I type what I do know. I don't guess or make stuff up, in fact, I keep the personal parts away as they at times were pretty ugly.

So I don't want idiots like Leo (Mike) and clowns like Esfor ruin my day, by turn thing around. I am the easiest person on earth to report to the authorities in a country with no corruption = I will be taken in for questioning if reported, and if Mikes stupid claims would hold water, then I would face time in prison and a scam like Mikes cost 4 - 8 years in Denmark.

And nobody ever wonders why Mike did not put charges!! Does anyone want to guess? I will give a small hint. Mike doesn't want to show up in ANY courtroom, simply because he will have to show evidence and that he can not!

Messages In This Thread
You can call me a lot... - by Paris - 18-10-2018, 03:54 PM
RE: You can call me a lot... - by Paris - 19-10-2018, 07:32 AM
RE: You can call me a lot... - by punipa16 - 23-10-2018, 03:16 PM
RE: You can call me a lot... - by Paris - 23-10-2018, 05:59 PM
RE: You can call me a lot... - by Meliodas - 24-10-2018, 02:46 AM
RE: You can call me a lot... - by Paris - 24-10-2018, 07:34 AM