Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After ½ a bottle of red wine
Big Grin 
A few of us know that Mike can't handle alcohol, and counting the typos below, for sure Mike had had ½ a bottle of red wine. 12 major typos.

12 major typos from a person who is supposed to control billions of dollars can't spell to the word "scene".

As usual, the so-called update says absolutely nothing, and he continues with his stupid story that the government in Sweden or Norway will have to pre-approve legal personal bank papers. Maybe this can happen in Iran, but defiantly not in any democratic western country. Mike have told many lies - this is one of the biggest and the one easy to look up. Call your local customs center and ask if your country by law have to pre-approve personal bank papers.

Hi All,

About 25 counrties have been emailed regarding customs docs.

Most of these countries are with large number of members and others because of the Regiems running the countries.

There have been a few replies from some countries that they do not pre apporve anything until stuff comes in and that was expected.

Other countries have not replied yet and 2 emials were bounced. Go figure on that. (Gov email Bouncing) I can only imagine what these 2 countries were but since I do not know, I will not comment further.

So far the biggest concerns are the debit cards and Cashie Cheques thata will be sent in the packages with all these banking regulations and government regulations on money being sent in what ever form is getting complicated in this world we live in.

No desisions have been made yet as to how to proceed but we do expect some news very soon.

Banks and Lawyers including the People behind the seen are looking at options.

I can not get into these details but it is looking good and there may be a solution that will make everyone involved happy. this means the people trying to get this done and just as important you all.

Within the next few days to weeeks I should have more info so please hang in there.

If we go for the option I am voting for, then this will be it, sonner than later.

Thanks

MIKE

Messages In This Thread
After ½ a bottle of red wine - by Paris - 16-05-2019, 07:19 PM
RE: After ½ a bottle of red wine - by scandoz - 16-05-2019, 07:35 PM
RE: After ½ a bottle of red wine - by borneo - 18-05-2019, 12:56 AM
RE: After ½ a bottle of red wine - by scandoz - 18-05-2019, 05:54 AM
RE: After ½ a bottle of red wine - by Paris - 18-05-2019, 07:58 AM
RE: After ½ a bottle of red wine - by scandoz - 18-05-2019, 12:56 PM
RE: After ½ a bottle of red wine - by Paris - 18-05-2019, 07:53 AM
RE: After ½ a bottle of red wine - by borneo - 18-05-2019, 10:15 AM
RE: After ½ a bottle of red wine - by borneo - 18-05-2019, 01:54 PM