Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Video with Mike Poulos from June 2021 in Jakarta
I don't understand why you american-e65-scammed is concerned about fake news, a video of Mike having fun with another gay, or he acts sick or may/may not be arrested.

It is all about Mike selling bull shit and hot air and unfortunately, there are still clowns who believe Mikes fantasies and if a piece of fake news can prevent just one of these and sorry to say low brainers, to send funds to Mike, then these "news" have done their piece.

News or updates, Mike has not sent out fake news, but direct lies in the area of 22 years now, and below this initial text I will copy in 3 years of "updates" and "news" from Mike Poulos, and if you can find just one single trustworthy piece of information that in fact can be tracked and proved, then you are good.

In short a ton of blabla, then more bull shit, then som maybeeeee, or if this and if that, or I didn't say or promise, it is if and when, and one of his "new" fraises "To be honest..." but if there is one thing Mike is not - then it is honest. Even his pathetic threats are bull shit.

The spelling errors are countless and I have made a few lines bold and red for easy finding, showing the most important in the specific "update"

This post will be in 2 parts as this system only can handle 65535 characters.

Anyhow here it comes, 3 years of NOTHING.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

274 subscribers

July 23, 2018  
Channel created

First Text from Mike 

Hi Again,

I tried to make a group on Signal but it did not work the way I wanted.

I have made a Channel on Telegram where I can send updates.

I am sorry that everyone saw each others numbers on Signal and hoping this is not the case with Telegram.

Reason for this group is that too many emails are bouncing from outlook.

Members from the following domains are not getting the emails so if you know anyone on this domains, please let them know that they did not get the updates.

safe-mail.net

btinternet.com

xtra.co.nz

pm.me

protonmail.ch

protonmail.com

Reason for Telegram Channel is only to send updates.

After this email, all updates will be from the Telegram Channel.

To Join the Channel, please go to

https://t.me/joinchat/

ExFdtn

ExFdtn Members Channel

You can use Telegram on your PC, Mac, LInux or most phones.

Even the few that do not like to use phones to chat, you can use your computer so everyone should be able to get access.

One thing about Telegram is that unlike other messengers, you can open on many devises as you wish as long as the first device is a phone so that you can get the verification text to activate your account.

An other example, you do not have a phone but ypour brother does. Not a problem, install the app on your computer and register with your brother's phone number. He will get a text on his Telegram and can give to you to register the app on your computer.

I will continue to keep WhatsApp and Signal for one on one chats with you.

This email address will be used to send out the confirmation of payment only but that will be stopping soon.

I guess that is it for now.

For the ones that joined the signal group, just leave and delet it from your phone as I am not useing that group any more.

With Telegram, only I will be able to send and I do not think that anyone will see everyones number except me.

Thanks

MIKE

Telegram
ExFdtn
ExFdtn Members Channel

Please remember that this is ONLY for Ex Fdtn Members. Please do not share this Channel with anyone that does not have a Ex Fdtn.

If it is found out that this is shared to others not having a Ex Fdtn, I will be forced to delete this Channel and updates will be posted on the website.

I will also delete Telegram, WhatsApp and Signal and will not be communicating one on one any more.

There are a lot advantages for you guys here so please remember that before giving the Channel link to anyone not on my list.

To be honest with you all, I am happy to be doing these direct chats with you all.

Keeps me honest :-)

MIKE

July 24, 2018

Hi Everyone,

I have also created a Channel for the masses at VSB.

If you want to join that channel, please join here.

Ihave sent an update to the site in regards to this.

I will post the site update here
Telegram
VSB
VSBUpdates

trackids.id:
Article No 75
Headline July 24th Update
Introduction Telegram Channel
Story Hi All,

I have created a Channel on Telegram.

https://telegram.org/ 

You will need a mobile phone number to activate this app.

You can download from the site above.

There are several reasons I am doing this but the main reason is so that the updates get to you as I send them.

This is a ONW WAY CHAT. Me to you.

I will not accept any private chats from the app so please do not send me private chats or you risk getting deleted and blocked from the group.

The link will be at the bottom of this update.

Please make sure that your uplines and downlines have received this update.

This way of updating you all will make it easier for all of us.

For any of you that do not have a mobile phone, it is not a problem. You can download the app for your computer.

However, you will need to have someone with a mobile phone to download the app on their phone and when you register, you will register from your computer with their phone number. At that time they will get a code that you will need to input and then you can join the Channel for my updates.

Other reasons include better security and privacy.

I will also be able to send anyone of you a private chat if I need to and then you would be able to reply to me but again, LET ME STRESS, I do not want to be spending my days on private chats with people so please do not text me on the app unless I have sent you a private message.

In a few days I will be sending one or more updates to the Channel so please register without delay.

Any important updates will be only via the Telegram Chanel.

I may also post to this site for you to check the Channel and post the Channel link in case someone missed it but there will not be any major or important updates on this site from today on.

Again, I STRESS, do not abuse the channel. If you do, you will be deleted and Blocked without notice.

Thank you

MIKE

The Telegram Channel is:

Download the phone app and then the app on your computer so that you can access from either device.

Telegram
Telegram – a new era of messaging
Fast. Secure. Powerful.

Feel free to send to your uplines and downlines.
Thanks

A reminder for your friend that have ordered a Ex Fdtn, please ask them to join this group for regular updates.

Thank you

MIKE

July 25, 2018

Hi all,

Leonard's asked me to post to you all the follimg.

Mainly what haven't been said.

You that can not travel to HK can you still participant in the investments.

Yes, you can.

If you can not come to HK, as I have said in several emails, you will have a package and in that package, you will have direct video and chat contacts to the agents. From there, you can do wwhat is needed.

Forwarded message from VSB
Hi All,

An example of what Ex Fdtn Member are getting as investments.

Gold Investments at a return of 1 to 15% per month with one program. A return of up to 10 % return on a marginal investment of 10%.

If you know what this is, then you have a good idea what is coming.

If you have no idea, then you have an idea of what can be coming.

These investments can only be done with the protection of the Exclusive foundations being offered.

Please note that you can get these after the payout at the full price so you really do not need to get now.

A example of gold trading will be made available tomorrow for any members willing to see what the returns are from a 1 gram up to 1 kg on a minute by minute trading platform for the next few weeks.

Once ready, more info will be sent.

To register for this trading, please go to the form below:

https://goo.gl/forms/PXlHskDrmXv3Wufq1

Google Docs
Logam Mulia (Not Accepting Submissions)
Indonesian Gold Market

You will receive an email regarding where and How to invest once the system is ready.

August 3, 2018

Hi Everyone,

It has just been confirmed that there will be reps in HK so that they can talk to you about taxes. These reps will include US & Canada, Western Europe, Asia and Australia & NZ.

From my understanding, they should be able to answer everyone's questions regarding taxes at home.

I did not get a list from all countries but I am told that they will be able to help you all.

On an other note, I am still waiting for a call to travel.

Regards,

MIKE

August 8, 2018

Update I just sent to the VSB Channel.
MIKE

Hi Everyone,

I have been told to close every form on August 17th, 2018. From Aug 20th, I will be in HK taking care of my final duties.

From what I am told, this will be my last trip before processing.

If you have any thing you need to fill out on the forms, please make sure it is done before the 17th of August.

Note that this is +7 GMT time and will happen during the day time so in some parts of the world, it can be on the 16th.....

No exceptions will be made.

Thank you

MIKE

August 12, 2018

Bitcoin and Ethereum Fall Substantially in $18 Billion Crypto Market Wipeout
https://www.ccn.com/bitcoin-and-ethereum-fall-substantially-in-18-billion-crypto-market-wipeout/

CCN
Bitcoin and Ethereum Fall Substantially in $18 Billion Crypto Market Wipeout
Crypto market has recorded a loss of $18 billion, as major cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin, Ether, EOS, and Bitcoin Cash dropped by 4 to 13 percent.

Hi All, as I have mentioned to several of you, crypto is not safe. Please note that this is my personal opinion but read the article above. Gold, Gold, Gold is the way to go.

I have had a few members ask me if the people in Hong Kong can help them transfer funds to cryptos and I have said no. The article above being one of the reasons.

Anyhow, just a thought for you all to think about.

MIKE

An other article about Cryptos. Please be safe and smart when dealing with these crypto.

Mike:
Major Crypto Exchange KuCoin Hong Kong Offices are Empty | NewsBTC
https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/08/12/major-crypto-exchange-kucoin-hong-kong-offices-are-empty/1,6K

August 18, 2018

Hi Everyone,

OK, leaving tomorrow at about 8am to HK.

Will be arriving at about 230pm. Off to hotel and rest then a nice dinner I am hoping. Yeah, a really nice dinner.

OK, Enough of that.

Remember way back when? Well, not really that far back but when I said I will knock your socks off?

Here it is and to be honest, I was asked to wait but for this I can not.

Before I tell you, I need to go back a few updates.

Now, when I told you that all members will get 30% or more because of the gold.... Well, yes, that still stands, if you want it too.

If you do not want it, then you can demand (Nicly ask) that your payout be 100% in gold from when the program converted the cash to gold.

First off, this will be done only for the Exc Foundation members,,,

What this means is that then the 20K was used to purchase the gold at that current rate way back when, is yours for the asking.

What this means is that back then, 20k in gold is worth over 75k today. Why am I not giving a direct rate? Simple... I do not have today's rate or the rate at payout off hand.

OK, between $8 to $10 USD per gram. Today, over $38 so you figure it out.

Since you insist, I will caculate it for you. At even 50%, that makes it $12 per gram.... You want 50% or you want today's rate?

How can this be you may ask?

Seems that I did not tell you everything.

To be honest, I am still not telling you everything.

However, this is only for the Exc Foundation members... Why, later below....

So, here is how it will work.

When you are in HK, in order to get all the gold, you must ask 1st, If I want my payout in Gold, how much gold will I get? If I want my payout in HKD, how much will I get?

For sure the gold will be a LOT MORE so I would suggest you say gold.

It can maybe double what you have coming but please DO NOT QUOTE me on that.

You will need to calculate all this for your self when you are in HK as I did above...

Since all the gold was not converted to HKD, this can be done as with the current Exc Foundation members, ths is not a problem.

( I MAY HAVE SAID IN THE PAST IT WAS, BUT I NEVER SAID IT WAS 100%)

I know that this will upset the other members but to be honest, no one had to tell you any of this and the only reason you are being told is because of the faith you all had.

I have know about this for a long time and I have not told anyone about this till now.

I have let you all know the IMPORTANCE about Gold and I have mentioned GOLD many times so that you all understand that GOLD was IMPORTANT so now you have a good idea of how IMPORTANT it is to us all.

So, if while in HK you decide to get paid out in Gold, arrangements will be made so that your gold is SAFELY stored and can be conveted at any time to your foundation bank account(s) on demand witin one or 2 banking days.

For the few of you that can not come to HK, the same arragements will be made for you.

I still have a little more to say but I need to take a short break. Going to the fridge to get a beer so please hold on a few minutes.

Scroll below please.

Ahhh, that feels good. Was a bit dry with all this typing.

Ah yes, befor                                                                                                                                                           be I forget, End of Spetember I am taking a short holiday with my wife and baby so I do not expect anything to happen in Sept or Oct,,,, Is our 13th weeding anniversay and my wife's birthday and I promissed her some time off.

I assure you that this will not cause any delays so I am letting you know in advance.

At any rate, later in the week after I get back I shoud have an other update for you all.

FYI, for the VSB update I will not be saying as much. Mainly stating that I am going tomorrow and will update later in the week.

Scroll down....

OK, Finish my beer and I am off to bed now..... Early wakeup to catch my flight.

Mike

ps: DID I KNOCK YOUR SOCKS OFF?

MORE LATER

Just in case anyone was interested in what beer I liked

So, past 4 hours I have been video and calling with some members here, Was great to chat with them. One couple from Hawaii, well, I thought they were from there, anyhow, GREAT Chat beautiful people, were able to keep me awake so I do not miss my flight so thank you T&K,,,,,

Tonight was great chatting with the members I chatted with. Got really more personal and when I get back,, I will try to do a chat or two every day or so but lets see how that goes.

I will just call at random if that is OK with you all.

This is as long as you do not mind me having a beer and a smoke while we chat.

See you all soon.

MIKE

August 20, 2018
Hi All,

Short note,

I got an email from Robyn in NZ. Her email bounced so please use an other email so that when I reply t will not bounce.

I only have my tablet with me so I can not send any confirmatetion emails as the text for that is on my computer.

There are still a few that have not paid for the Ex Fdtn yet. That form is still accepting for an other day, maybe two.

As for the confirmations, I will send when I get back.

If any of you are sending me chats, please do not be offended if I do not reply till I am back.

There are some that tried to call me, just so you now, I do not accept calls but as you saw the other day I do make calls. I will try to return some of the calls when I get back.

In the mean time, on a personal note, my wife told me she needs to go to hospital for a blood transfusion. This happens about every 6 months and now it has been 8 months. She will be going to hospital tonight and even that she knew, she told me at the last minute, I wish she had not so I was there for her. It is a routine thing and nothing to worry about but it really SUCKS that I am not there for her tonight.

Because of this, I will be going home tomorrow and will have to go again next week if all can be arranged for me to do what I needed done this week.

Sorry you all but my wife needs to come before anyone. I really hope that everyone understands.

All for now.

MIKE

August 25, 2018
Hi Everyone.
First, I want to tank everyone for their prayers for my wife. She was out Tuesday evening after getting 2 units of blood.

However, today I had to bring her back as she had a very high temp and we found out that she has a blood infection.

She is now admitted and I came home to get her a few things.

Dr at emergency said she will be there at least 3 days but that will be up to the attending Dr to see what is what in the next few days.

Needless to say, I have had to cancel my trip this coming week to HK. Sorry but my family has to come before anything or anyone and I really hope that you all understand and appreciate this.

What worries me the most is the blood infection and Indonesia is not known for having the best Drs around.

OK, so with all this, please do not expect replies of emails as I normally do right away. When at the hospital I will have my tablet but I do not expect to chat or reply too much to anyone regarding the program during this time..... I will have my tablet mostly for playing backgammon etc to pass time when my wife sleeps.....

Again, thank you all for understanding.

MIKE

August 26, 2018
Hi Everyone,

I want to than my friend S today for coming to see me at the hospital. My friend S is also a member in this channel and I do not think he would like his name published but again, Many thanks S....

With what he did, I was shocked and pleased. He has helped my wife any I more than can be imagined while she in in the hospital.

Tomorrow my wife is going for several tests to see what is wrong and hoping we get answers then.

Anyhow, I am on my way back there now and I also want to thank all the chats and emails from you guys sending your prayers and best wishes.

I will let you know either tomorrow evening or Tuesday as to what is what regarding my wife.

Once she is out of the hospital, then I will look into when my next trip will be.

Again, thank you all and a Special THANK YOU to my FRIEND "S"

MIKE

August 29, 2018
Morning everyone.
Late week I was in HK. I had to come back due to the fact my wife was admitted to the hospital. A few days after she came out, she went back . Tomorrow she is going thru some tests and if everything is OK, I should go back to HK next week.

In the mean time, after this next trip, I am not expectin anything happening from my side for Sept & Oct.

This does not mean that everything is stopping. Just that I will not be needed.

Once there is more info, I will advise everyone.

Thank you

MIKE

September 11, 2018
Hi Guys,

I have just posted an update to the VSB channel but will paste it below in case you are not on that channel.

Anyhow, most of what I needed to say was posted but there are a few items for you all.

Gold, Gold, and More Gold

I really hate this because there is just too much gold involved.

As you have all seen the past week or two, (If you have not, you should be) gold has gone up and on one day last week up almost $400 but then back down a little.... On that day, with my trading system that is being put in place, you would of all made about 2.5% profit that one day... How great is that?

From my last trip, I can tell you that there will be between 5 to 10 or so different gold investment programs.

I will list a few here.

First, my program.

As many or all of you know, it is a AI that was developed for trading gold just about every minute. What this means is that we can buy gold at say $38300 and sell the next minute for a few dollars profit. It can go as hi as over $30. All $ are in USD here.

Minimum investment will be 1 kilo. Since you will have gold stored in HK, all investments will be staying in HK.

2- Marginal trading.

What this means is that say you trade 100KG in gold, you only need 10% so that means your minimum investment will be 10 KG of gold.

Only danger here is that if you go below your 10kg, you will need to top it up before you can continue trading. The upside here is that say you have 10KG and you make say 5% today, then the 5% is based on 100KG so your profit is 5 KG. Basically, you really made 50% in one day.

Please note that these trades can be very RISKY.

Now, here is one I have not mentioned and is only available to you guys.

As you may know, China, Russia, India, Turkey, Iran and many other countries are buying gold.

A lot of this gold is being sold out of a few bullion banks.... For now I can not say where. At any rate, you will have the opportunity to store some of your gold in these banks. If the price of gold goes up and any of these countries are looking for gold, you may be asked to sell your gold. If gold is up, then I would say, SELL and SELL FAST. This is one investment that you can not LOSE unless you sell at a lwer price.

Currently minimum placement here is 250KG, just under USD$ 10 million worth of gold.

Now, here is the great part of this. Since the funds will be coming from a bullion bank, you should have no problems getting it at your home bank. You will likely have to pay taxes on that income but it will be FREE, CLEAR, CLEAN and NO QUESTIONS ASKED as to where the money came from.

Keep in mind that countries like Australia have this new law since August 8th that they have the right to seize any wealth that they think is not justified and you will need to prove that it is totally legit. However, by the time you prove this, you would have already lost your money as the government would have already given it away to different agencies.

So, with that said, keep your money in HK and only take what you need at home.

I do not know the laws from other nations but many are doing as what the Australian government is doing.

More on gold but just too tired to go into it so you will have to wait till you get to HK.

Just have to say that this bullion bank placement is really a great opp for all of us.

All for now.
thanks

MIKE

PS:The Main VSB update:

Hi Everyone,

Just back from dinner celebrating my daughter's 2nd birthday. Was a great evening.

OK, last week I went to HK and from what I can see, pretty much everything I needed done is done.

I can say that nothing will be coming this month or OCTOBER. I can not see the future past October for now so I am not saying anything will or will no happen November...

While it is fresh on my mind, I have had one or two complaining about Telegram that people do not like it and do not want to use it. This one or two people wants me to go back to the VSB site for updates. That will not happen.

If you have a downline or upline that wants the updates and do not have or want to use this platform, then please share the updates w1,5K11:45

ith them.

There are a lot of reasons I have chosen to do the update this way and it will stay this way....

One for the reasons I also chose Telegram is when I post an update, you get it right away. You DO NOT NEED to go everyday on the site to see if there is an update or not. So, if you are UNHAPPY with the way you are getting the updates, let me know and I will gladly block you from getting the updates.

Now, back to the update.

As I said, I have what looks like my last trip to HK. I do not think that I have anything else to do until packages go out. Please DO NOT expect anything this or next month.

There are a lot of exciting things coming for all of you.

As many of you know, members with the Exclusive foundations do have some advantages because of these foundation.

I know that many of you that have either Individual or family foundations may be feeling left out. Please do not be.

There will be some opportunities for you investment wise... This info will be sent to you in your packages.

Most of the opportunities can not be offered to these foundations but there will be several that will excite you when you get your packages.

Members with no foundations will not be able to get these offers as the offers are offered in a way that will need you to have some sort of asset protection. With out these protections, you would be over your head in regulations and taxes etc.....

The one thing I can say is tat these offers will involve gold. When I talk gold, I do not talk about paper gold. It is real, solid, physical 999.99 fine gold.

One more thing...

I know that some of you, only a few are posting these updates on one forum or an other.

Just so that you know, when I find out who it is, you will be removed from the program and you will not be getting a package or anything else so please BE AWARE that you are on NOTICE

With the way things are these days with politics, world order etc.... you not only put your self at risk losing what you have coming but also everyone else.

If you are found out and you will be I will post not only your name and address here but also your phone number so that everyone can tell you what a GREAT person you are.....

Be Warned

That is it for now.

Once I have more I will be posting here again,

Thank you

MIKE

BTW, forgot to mention that with the Bullion Bank placement, at time, more often that not, these countries pay a higher premium for the gold and this is more profit for you all.

Something to think about.

Just google what these counties are buying every day, week or month to give you an idea.1,5K11:55

September 12, 2018
Hi Everyone,

I understand that some of you are frustrated as am I. I understand that several of you started to chat on Signal Messenger and are sharing these frustrations.

I really do not mind people sharing but I do not like where this is going. I have received some complaints about these chats and to be honest, it is not doing any good to anyone.

If I may suggest, please delete the app if you are only using it for the program as I am not using it for updates.

The only updates you should be concerned about is on this Channel and the VSB Telegram Channel.

There are many people do not appreciate some of these negative chats that some of you are having.

Complaining that this will not happen before Christmas, or Chinese New Year or Ramadan is not doing anyone any good.

It will happen when it does.

I have stated what I can by telling you that no travel will be given this or next month. As for what will happen in November, or later, I have no idea yet.

I have created these Channels so that you and every member can get the updates as I send them.

If any of you feel you can get this done faster than me, please, feel free to take over from me and I will resign and give you all the power you need to continue from where we are now. Just understand that it may take a year or more for you to get up to speed with what you need to do and then the process will start all over with your taking all these trips to Hong Kong, changing all the signatures from me to you etc..... I can go on and on but then, Hey, Good News for me is I will not have to put up with all this any more and I will make damn sure hat before anything gets signed over I get paid out then and there and you deal with everyone else as I have been the past many years that I have had to deal with.

So, make your self know and I will put the ball in motion.

If none of you are interested, then please let me and everyone else do the Job that is needed and this program will happen when it does.

If these complaining chats continue to bother other members, then please take a screen shot and send it to me. Either via telegram or Whats App if you have my contact or to my outlook email address that you all have.

MIKE

September 13, 2018
VSB:
Hi Everyone,

FYI, all Individual and Family foundations are being processed.

Please note that with each country, laws do differ and and all foundations are being created so that there are no issues with your local laws.

This has been and currently being a lot of work. It is not as simple as getting a bunch of papers stapled together.

The Exclusive foundations are also going to be processed right after all the Individual and Family foundations are done.

This is expected to be completed by end of October.

For Individual and Family (I &F )foundations, banking will also be set up.

All I & F Foundation members will have internet banking as mentioned before and One debit card per account. If you have ordered cards in the past, these cards will be added to your foundation.

You will not have direct access to the bank in person also as mentioned. You will not be able to create additional account or apply for additional debit cards or credit cards as the bank accounts are not in your name. The accounts are in the name of the foundation but you are in total control of transfering funds from the account and debit cards issued.

As of last week, you can no longer upgrade from an I & F foundation to an exclusive foundation.

For members that have ordered a New Exclusive foundation but did not upgrade, they still have either the I & F foundation, they you will be advised how to maximize both foundations to work for you in the best possible way.

From my side, all banking stuff I needed to do including foundations has been done.

As I have mentioned, I am not planning to travel this or next month but as I have info to share, I will post here.

Thank you

MIKE

So, I was chatting with one member tonight about our trip to HK.

Only fair I tell you all some of what we chatted about.

We will be having an open bar at the hotel and there will be a team of security at the event. They are not there to watch you in case of a fight as the person suggested on my personal chat. They are there to make sure none of you take the gold that will be displayed.

There will be over 100KG in gold bars on display.

Here is the fun part, all the gold will be given away but I STRONGLY SUGGEST that you do not take it home with you.

You will have options to convert it to cash, add to your debit card or take it home. Again, taking it home will be at your risk.

There will be bar games so to give you a chance to win a kilo Gold Bar. There will be other games where you must jump in the pool (WITH YOUR CLOSE ON) to get the Gold. There will be Men Only, Women Only and anyone to Jump.....

It will be fun.

After this update, there will be a view of of HK. I can not say where or what hotel we are staying at yet but the images after this update should give you an idea.

OK, Back to the games. Yes, solid gold. Over 100KG to give away. And yes you are all paying for it so if you disagree, then please stay home as the amount it will cost you is really nothing but it will be FUN....

There will be a lot of work for you all there but there must also be some fun... This is all part of what is to come.

For the women that are coming, any gold you get in the games, you can convert to HKD and go shopping the next day. For the men, well, HK is known for the best Cigar Clubs i the world and the greatest wines so if you get some of this gold, then please ask me to join for a cigar and wine.

I am sure that my wife will be please to show all the women on the trip the best places for shopping.

Ladies, please do not be offended but shopping is..... well, what it is.....

Men, please let the ladies do the shopping and we will have a great time together.

Now, lets get serious here....

This is the first time I send you all an update like this so READ BETWEEN THE LINES

Need I say more?????

MIKE

September 22, 2018
Hi All,
A short update

Hi All,

Lets try this again without the enter key to send.

OK, These are the countries that are confirmed to have a tax lawyer or accountant to advise you on your foundations.

Sweden
New Zealand
US
Australia
Canada

These people will be flown from the above countries.

Other countries not listed will have a rep from the HK Offices to advise you best they can.

The countries without a direct rep from your home country will be versed as best as they can for your home country. These that do not have a rep from home country is only because there are only a few members.

Have a great weekend.
MIKE

September 28, 2018
As sent just now to the main VSB Channel

Hi Everyone,

Been getting several emails and chats regarding policies.

First, there are some people that have said that the genealogy records they deleted do not match what they should have.

For this, what ever the problem is, it will be worked out when you get your package or if you have a Ex Fdtn, while you are in HK.

Next, on the New Ownership policies, some have asked if it only regular policies or also include Key policies. If your genealogy shows Kep policies, then it is included.

Next, some have asked how much each is worth.

This is for all policies, including any New Ownership.

Policy pays USD$20,000
Downline, 5 levels is USD$1,000
Key Policies are $200,000 and $10,000 for downline on Key Policies.

To get your genealogy in PDF format, please go to the VSB site and download it from there.

Also, some New Ownership poicies do not have a link to get the PDF. This means that the policy holder did not have any downline.

If there is a link, then there is a downline.

Site will go down by mid October so please do not delay as you will not have any other chance to get it afterwards.

All PDF files have also been forwarded to HK.

Also, All data bases have been forwarded a while ago so there is no need to keep the server alive even that a few have insisted including the trouble makers....

I am not expecting any updates to share before Oct 15th or so.

If I have something by then, it will be posted.

Thank you

MIKE

Hi everyone,

I am away till oct 4th with my family. Please wait till I get back with questions.

Thank you

Mike

October 9, 2018
Hi All,

Getting tons of email and chats about this other program where members have to go to NYC to get paid in mid December.

Ihave no idea when we need to go to HK but I have said many times that we have two travel options.

One with a 30 day notice and one with a 60 day notice.

So, with that said, we do not have any problems with this program from NYC.

Thanks

MIKE

Hi All,

OK, So, I was expecting to announce next week but I just got the confirmation a little while ago. Was having dinner so I did not get on here right away... I did have to eat you know... :-)

So, here it is and this will, well, if you need diapers, better get them on now.

We have been working with an other bank regarding your gold.

For those of you that choose to take the gold instead of the cash (Gold will be more in case you ask) we have arrange a bank to be able to have all your gold deposited in grams with 6 decimal. So, this means that you have say 100 kg gold, that will be 100,000.000000 grams of gold on account.

Why the 6 decimals?

Simple... Say you take USD$100. That will be 2 plus grams. This is where these decimal will come from.

Now, it is not free and there are fees but it is a way to get instant cash from your gold.

Here is how it will work.

You can deposit any amount of gold you want in this account. This will be done while you are in HK and if you choose to not do this inn HK, that is fine.

Say you put in 100 Kilo of gold, that is about $3.82 million USD right now.

You will have 100,000.000000 grams of gold.

You will have a card where you can go to ATM* or use to purchase what ever you want.

Daily limit, your total balance....

* If you do too much at atm, you risk getting attention so please be smart.

So, in essence, you want to but a million dollar car, you can do it with this card. You want to buy a 3 million dollar house, you can do it with this card.

If you put 500Kilo on the card, about $220 million USD and you want to spend in in one shot, you can.

The card will be Amex (American Express) and there really is no limit on these cards.

A few weeks ago, a man from China purchased a $170million Usd painting using his amex, Good thing about this is that his family and all their family can fly first class for life using the points he earned on that purchase.

The way it will work is easy.

You deposit the gold to your card, you have access to those funds. No need to pay your amex card at the end of the month.

Now, for anyone thinking of calling Amex to check this out, please do not waste your time... Two things will happen. One, they will have no idea what you are talking about and two, I will kick you out and you will have nothing coming and only because you called them after I asked you to not call. Yes, I will find out.

This is not a game but as all of you know, we are doing these things for you, to make your life better so please do not ruin it. Ask Gary, he will tell you what I mean about people doing what they should not be doing..... If you do not know who Gary is, I am sure that Gary would love to send you all a text about that.1,9K11:30

500 kilo should be $20 million, not $220 million1,9K11:38

Short note.

Few people have asked so I am now asking you all.

What are your thoughts on me giving all the members in VSB the details on the advantages that you all have with the Ex Fdtn.

Let me know your thoughts by a Yes or no. No manes or emails will be collected and you can see the progress as you vote. Please only vote once.

I will wait then post or not post in 24 hours from now.

Thanks

MIKE

https://goo.gl/forms/GHb4M3yEYufo4rk232,3K13:13

th No's have it. WIll not share. Appreaciate everyone's input. Thanks

Hi Guys,

OK, I just posted an update on the main VSB Channel.

Most of what I needed to say was there.

There is one thing I did not say and here it is.

I am expected to advise everyone here that there will be a 30 and 60 day notice in Jan.

So, what this means is that you can expect to travel in Feb and March if there are no changes.

This expection is just that. An expection so please do NOT take that as a final travel date.l

I have not done this in a long time as you all know I do not want to give a date and then get crap because it did not happen. This is not a CONFIRM Date.... Just an (expection....)

As you all know and UNDERSTAND, I can not confirm a date until I get one but this is as close as I will get for now.

There are a few things that will happen that you all will be SUPER EXCITED about.... Ohh, sorry, I have not told you everything and not about too just yet. I need to keep some stuff for HK so you will just have to wait till we get there.

Please do not ask me what it is. If you do, I will EXCLUDE you from a few parties including the pool party just because you asked...... :-)

MIKE

October 26, 2018
Hi Guys,

A heads up if I may.

First, when the notifivation will come it will be directly from the agents and I will let you know why below.

THere is a form you need to do, it is only contact info. Please fill it out so that they have a point of contact for you.

https://goo.gl/forms/HivrmgEs5uN3HASm1

I know you have already done this on the other forms but this is to make sure that they have everyone.

At the bottom of the form, there is a choice to Travel or have a Video Chat. Even if you are not planning to go, then please make your choice and if you are doing the Video Chat, make sure to leave a mobile number.

Now the main reason for this.

There are a lot of crazy folks out there. There are also some people that will not be keeping quite about this with people from outside the group.

What will happen if this goes really public and some people organize to rob anyone of you?

There is a lot of money involved here for many of you and I would not like anything bad to happen and it could.

Just remember, the more you tell people from outside this group, the higher the risk becomes.

Worst things than getting robbed can happen and YES, I WANT THIS TO BE A WAKE UP CALL.......

So, each person will be contacted imdividually and not by this or any other group for the travel notice. This is for everyone's best interest....

Please be smart with who you talk about this too.... Protect yourself and everyone else.

Thanks

MIKE

October 27, 2018
Hi All,

Lots of questions about the agents call you.

I will be giving you the number by email before hand os you have a change to save the number in ytour contact info.

I will be sending it to you by private chate, one by one.

MIKE

November 5, 2018
Hi All,

Well, today I am 62 years old.

As you all know, there have been many things I have  not told you about.

So, in celebrating my B’day., here is one I can share and tell you about.

But, you have only one week to act on this and then the form will be removed.

https://goo.gl/forms/PO5x0sIDbAiYAbeC2

Many of you wanted to have your family members included into your foundations. Now, they will have their own, not extra charge.

How can this be done?

Well, you all know I am always full of surprises and this is one of them.

This will cost you NOTHING and cost them NOTHING.

This can only be given to one person……

You can give to a family member, a friend or who ever, just fill out the form and they will get the Foundation Payment confirmation email from me. Just make sure you tell them that you have nominated them……

All the info is on the form.

Remember, all forms close on Nov 12th, final dB will be sent and then I will be going to HK shortly after that.

I am off to my B’Day dinner now so please make sure you put in that info in the next 7 days or you and your Nominates will lose out.;

Again, this is like a 2 for one kind of thing.

We are just over 150 members and about 200 people coming to HK.

There will be two dates for the meetings in HK. One with a 30 day notice, one with a 60 day notice. Two sessions.

From what I see, about 100 will be at the first date.

We can accommodate that without any problems….

As long as there are not more than 250 per date, we are good. If more, then we will modify it to 30, 45 and 60 days….. since all will take no more than one week to 10 days.

Also, the PoA that many of you are eating on should be ready within 1 to 2 weeks.

Thanks

MIKE
Google Docs
Nominate to Ex Fdtn
Please fill out all fields

November 6, 2018
Hi everyone, been getting tons of email asking what PoA is. It is Power of Attorny and you will need one from any members where you will have their funds with your Ex Fdtn.

PoA will be coming in a few weeks via Telegram... Fill them out, get it notorized if you need to get one done.

If you do not need, then disreegards it.

Thanks

MIKE

November 7, 2018
Hi Everyone,

Regarding the Ex Fdtn that you can give, you can only give to a member and your CAN NOT give to your self.

Thank you

MIKE

Also, confirmations will be sent in a few days once I have the time to take care of each email.

Thanks

MIKE

November 8, 2018
Hi All, To make things easier for me, please give the link to the Ex Fdtn Channel to the People you have nomiated.

Just si that we are all clear, when I have time, I will lok at al lthe members and will compare to the DB to see that if anyone has given this link to members that do not have a Ex Fdtn, Either paid or Nominated.

If I need too, I will delete everyone and then I will add one by one and thise that have given to anypone that should not have the link will be *REMOVED* With PREJUDICE;....

I hope that you all understand..

This will be done before the next update so pleaese, *Please* do not abuse this.

I know that some of you have spouses or adult kids that you have asked me to give access and I said yes,l that still stands.

Just right now with everything that I have going, it is easier if you give the link.

The Link is on the emails I sent you with the payment confirmation

*AGAIN< PLEASE DO NOT ABUSE THIS* there will not be any second chances. Mistake or not, no second chances.

Thanks

MIKE

November 23, 2018
Hi Guys,

OK, First, please read the updates here before sending me an email. The last update here I stated to give access to the people you have nominated to this chanle so that they can have the updates.... I must of had over 30 or 40 emails regarding this....

Now, as I posted on the VSB update a few hours ago, I am going to HK next week.

Either when I leave, while I am gone or when I get back, all forms will be shut down....

I have also received several emails about Jan, 2019. Remember, I said, "I am Looking at Jan for travel." I did not say it was confirmed so please do not take this as confirmed as it is not. May had assumed that it was.... This is why I do not like giving any dates at all... With that said, I am still looking at Jan 2019 but THIS IS NOT CONFIRMED...... It can be Feb, March, April or when ever......... Only when I let you know that this is a CONFIRMED date, then you can take that to the bank, not before.

Power of Attorney (PoA) are still not ready.... Some T's and I's to be crossed and dotted....Once I have the final version, I will send to the VSB Channel and then you can all get ready with that. Just note that if there are any dates on the PoA, it will not mean a travel date......

On a other note, personal for one of your group members here, there is a member going for heart surgery either this past week or next week so anyone with a few extra prayers, please pary for S Full recovery.... I rarely ask for stuff like this but I had too in this case....

I guess that is it for now even that I feel I missed something but if it comes to me, I will post again.

For all of you celebrating Thanks Giving, Have a Happy Thanks Giving.

MIKE

November 26, 2018
Hi Everyone,

Power of Attorney (PoA) is ready, I will send it here after this text.

So you all understand, you only need this PoA if you are allowing someone to take care of your funds.

If you do not have someone taking care of your funds, then you **DO NOT** need this PoA.

If you are going to be Attorney-in-fact for someone, then will need to fill out all pages required and get two witnesses and have it signed and chopped by a Norary.

The person giving anyone Attorney-in-fact powers must show up at the Notary's office with these forms as well as the Attorney-in-fact.

**There are no two ways about this**

If a minor in involved, then both parents must aggree to the PoA where one parent will have the Attorney-in-fact powers and the other giving the Attorney-in-fact powers to the other parent.

The PoA is very simple to fill out.

There are two copies on the PDF file I will send you.

The first copy is the ewxact same as the second copy but has **RED BOLD** text as to what you should be filling out. All is very easily explained...

If there is anything about this document that you do not understand, you should ask a lawyer to explain it to you.

One last note:

Effective Date of the PoA will be Jan 1st, 2019....

A date was needed and will only be in effect once and after you have submitted to the agents in HK after you have sent in your documents...

I still do not have a date as to when packages are being sent but you should have this PoA done by the time you have your package and send it back to HK to be processed.

FYI, I received the final copy of the PoA last week but I wanted to make the instruction page and I had sent it back and it was approved for me to send today so here it is.

Have a great Week,

MIKE
Project_PoA.pdf
170.89 KB

November 27, 2018
Hi Guys,

Some news for you all...

As you know, you will be getting a card upon arriving in HK for HKD$1,000,000 about USD$125,000.

I was in the past few weeks chatting with HK and told them that it was really not fair that members with the Ex that can not attend could not get the card. Since these cards are being prepared in advance of the members coming to HK, what is the issue with not giving all members with the Ex Fdtn the card? Those that can not travel for what ever reason should not suffer because of it.

Finally, they agreed and even members that can not travel and will be doing a video chat with the agents about their foundations will get the card with HKD$1,000,000 when they get their packages....

This also includes any member that receives a Ex Fdtn from a Nomiation.

December 1, 2018
Hi Guys,

Seems many have not understood regarding notifing your Nominees.

Please give the link to them for this channel.

Tell them that they must have Telegram installed on their phone before clicking the link.

Once they have clicked the link, they will be able to see the updates posted on this channel.

Please be ware to only give this link to your nominees. These will be checked with the data submitted...

Also, there have been several people that have nominated people that are not members.... There is *NO REASON* to nominate someone that is not a member...If you have nominated a non member, they will not be processed and you will lose your chance to nominate a member.

Also, I am planning my trip this week so by the end of the week or possible next weekend I will have more info to share.

Tahnk you

MIKE
Telegram
ExFdtn
ExFdtn Members Channel

December 6, 2018
Hi Guys,

I have had time to relax a little with this really bad day that I had today.

I have sent the general masses an update so please make sure you read it as there is a lot of info there that you need to know.

Now, for all of you, I have already told a few people but now telling you all.

The Initial debit card of HKD$1,000,000 will not happen.

Ouch, damn, or any other words you are thinking about and wanting to scream, HOLD.... There is good news...

It is your whole amount that you will get in HK.

Well, the $1,000,000 card is ready but so is the rest of your funds.... All you will need to do is fill out the banking papers, foundation stuff ect and before you leave HK, you will have all your cards in hand with full banking access.

YES!!!>>>>>>>>>>>

Whopie>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

So, as I mentioned either last update or the one before, all Ex Fdtn registered before November were done. Still working on the Nominees foundations and the few more still being registered.

By the time we all go to HK, all will be ready.

I also have a group of 8 Ex Fdt members that will come with me to HK about a week in advance to help me with the rest of you so that everything goes smother and without issues.

Just to put it simple, I can not manage all the hosting on my own so I do hope when you all come, you will not give them a hard time.

On your first day upon arrival, there will be a dinner for all of us.

Lots of food, wine and drinks later on....

The next day, we will meet with the lawyers in groups.

There will be mainly English and Swedish groups.. Lots of Swedes coming so we do need to cater to all our friends here.

I was hoping for one Swede to help me with the hosting but did not get a reply so if there is one out there that would like to stay in HK for a month or so, please  text or email me.

So, this meeting with the lawyers will be to sign your foundation papers and banking papers.

I was told that within one or at most two banking days, you would have access to your funds.

Next, for the next 2 or 3 days, it will be meetings about the investments I have shared with you all. At this time, you can choose to or not too invest in these programs.

For me, if I was to advise you to anything, do all involving the gold... You will not regret it.

BTW, there have been a lot, well, at least a few things I have not told you about the investments available and for good reason.... Just too much to be made from them but you will learn about it while in HK.

Now, as a reminder, these programs are only for you guys....

I  will also be introducing you to one person where the investments will be HSK$150,000,000 with a return of no less than 2.5% per month. That is HUGE money my friends. It can go as high as 5 to 10% a month but for sure, at least 2.5%

Again, only for you guys....

There will be 3 groups.

Travel agents will be calling you via Whats Apps and Telegram. It will be from a +852 number but please do not accept any calls from anyone until I give you the full number....

When they call, they will give you three options. OCme to HK in 30, 45 or 60 days... Now, I know that most of you will want to say you come in 30 days so you can get your money faster. Just can not get everyone in one shot so this is how it will go.

Travel agents will start calling people in the order that they had their Ex Fdtn confirmed. If they confirm that they want to come in 30 days, they will have first crack at it.

Nominees will be later as they were given a free ride so to speak. Most will think and agree that this is fair.

There is no way that I can make everyone happy here and I will not try so please do not ask me to try.

So, all Purchased Ex Fdtn members will have first choice as they got confirmed. Nominees come after....

All airfair, hotels ect will be paid from your account on the initial debit card and your balance within a day or two after your signing of your docs.

Well, looks like I am rambling on and on.... Guess I am....

I am currently sitting in a bar with a bottle of Chianti after the hard day I have had.

After I send this, I will have a quick dinner and then go home.

Have a great evening,

MIKE
Part 2

January 10, 2019
Hi Guys, I have just posted a quick update to the VSB Channel. I will have something for you all on this channel this evening.

Thank you

MIKE

Hi Guys,

OK, a while ago I told you about my Gold Investment Program I wanted to start. I had shared with a few of you about how the trades worked and sent a screenshot of it.

Anyhow, I have gone thru two freelance programers to do the web site that I needed and they both quite after a while and they were also paid.

Below is a link of what I am offering.

Please take a look and if you are interested in helping get this done, it will be worth your while.

The form is actually 4 parts. So, 4 forms to submit as google forms have limits.

You will first need to do a NDA. It may be scarry but there is really nothing to worrry about :-)

The first two parts are the NDA, third part is the Investment opportunity and the 4th part is your confirmation if you want to go forward.

Thanks

MIKE
https://goo.gl/forms/rzPZYeZDNmdyHIhF3
Google Docs
Gold Investment Partnership and NDA (Part 1)
In order to take part in this investment, the following NDA must be submitted.

This investment is for my Gold Trading program. All info you need to d...

January 11, 2019
Hi All,

OK, So, yesterday I guess many were not clear on the VSB update so please let me be clearer.

As I mentioned, the HK people need to get all the documents ready for the packages.

there are a lot to do and it is not a simple job and there are lawyers, banks etc involved.

For the Banks, there are accounts that are set up for each person. There are debit cards, there are cashier cheques, there are all the documents that need to be taken care of each member one by one. This means that people at the bank have been inputting your data into their system. Once all this is done, then need to make all the cards and other docs that need to be sent to you.

Most of this is done but they still have about 30 to 40 % to do.

Even that the banking has been set up for everyone, this still needs to be done.

For the foundations, they are all done and the bank also need to input everything into their system.

That is also being done and I am not sure at what %'ed it is at but I am told more than half way.

Once all this is done, then the people in HK needs to put everything into packages and create shilling labels to send to everyone, either by post or courier according to your choice that was made.

Now, last Month I said I was "LOOKING" at January for a travel or notice day. That was my ASSUMPTION, not from the team.

Again, I shot myself on the foot by giving a date.

It was a possibility by my saying I was LOOKING so please forgive me for this error and I will not repeat it again.

As I get news, I will forward it and please feel free to share with any members in the program of the above.

If I was to give a date, the only thing I can give for certain is that I will be getting weekly or bi-weekly updates and that I can forward to you.

I did not mean to have anyone disappointed by my saying I was looking at January.

If I was to assume anything right now, being that they are over 60% for banking docs, it should not take long.

Once all the banking docs are sent over and packages made, then there will be a travel notice sent out.

All of your packages will be waiting for you in HK.

All the other members packages will also be in HK as some of you will be brining PoA for other members and you will be able to have these processed at the same time as your packages.

Now, on traveling, everyone can fit into the 7 to 10 days sessions. Arrangements have been made for this.

The hotels chosen all have over 500 rooms so that is not a problem. All that is needed is that the Travel Agens take care of the hotel that will-be chosen. If the first choice is not available to hold all of us, then they will go to the 2nd hotel, 3rd if that one can not etc....

Everyone prefers that everyone goes on the first trip.

What has been done is that instead of a 30, 45 and 60 day notice, there will be ONE travel notice of 45 days.

If for any reason you can not go, then you are welcome to do your thing over a vidoe and text chat with the Lawyers in HK.

It has been decided that because it may not be convient for a few, all must not suffer and the cost of doing the same thing 3 times is too much...

Flights will be arranged from your home to HK return.

The main airline will be Cathy Pacific so if they are not in your town, then you will transfer to the closest airport that has Cathy.

Cost is also a major factor on this and remember, at the end, you are paying for the flight and Hotel, food etc as it will be deducted from your card.

Regarding your card, yes, Everyone will be getting the Debit card with $HKD 1,000,000 less the travel expenses.

The Card will be made available either on the 2nd or 3rd business day. Since you will all be arriving on Friday, Saturday or Sunday, first Business day will be Monday.

Depending from where you are traveling from, some of you should be leaving on the Friday before the Monday Meetings start.

Those with less than 8 hours total flight will be able to leave on the Sunday.... The travel Agents will advise you depending on where you are coming from so I strongly suggest you take their advice.

Without knowing when we will travel for sure I can not answer any questions regarding this. If say you have a weeding planned that you need to go to and the travel dates conflict, then you really need to make a choice... Changes will not be made for anyone once they are ready.

=============================================

OK, Now on the Gold Partnership I proposed yesterday.

Many are thinking that this is for after your funding comes.

I guess I was not clear enough about this.

I am crowd funding this project as explained on the forms in Part 3.

There are 49 shares available in total.

There have been many filling out the form with 10%% or 10 shares.

There have been several that thought they can pay later.

This is not the case.

This is the Trading project I had mentioned a while ago. The reason I am doing this is explained in Part 3 of the forms.

If you can not, do not want, that is fine. This is something that I WILL BE LAUNCHING ONCE IT IS READY IN THE LOCAL INDONESIAN MARKET TO MAKE MONEY NOW for not only myself but also any of you are are willing to Partner up with me in the project.

So far I have received 2 confirmed and about 5 that will be confirming transfers by tomorrow.

If I go with the average of the forms that have been filled out, about 50% has been committed...

Many thanks for that.

Once I have reached my goal, then I will turn off the form and update this list that there are no more positions left.

That is about it for now.

Do have a great weekend and will update once I have news.

MIKE

January 27, 2019
Hi All, just a little info for al of you. It would be a good idea if and when you can, or want, purchase some Venesuelan Bolivar. Currently it is at VES1,575, 000 per $1 USD.... This is long term. With the US Coup Detat, the VES will be moving one way or an other no matter what happens in the next few months or years.... If you look at the past history of the past 1 year, it was at a low of VES2.4845 per $1 USD. The highest was at VES 2,550,000 or so the past year. Past three months, it was at a low if 62, 80 per $1 USD, high was the same. Past month, Low was at VES 503,000 and high still the same. Past week, VES 999.10 and high still the same. This telling you anything???

If it keep going up, and then in the next year or so it goes back to a normal rate, you can pake a million $ per $1 invested in VES....

If you want to do this, please find your own way to maybe buy $10, $50 or $100 or whatever you want in VES and withing a year, 2, 5 or even 10, you can be getting millions and millions back.

FYI, this is not just my opinion as it came to me by people who know about this stuff but I do agree and I will be buying $500 myself.

MIKE

This was before the re-denomination of the bolivar lopped five zeros off the currency to simplify transactions but still a good buy

January 29, 2019
Hi All,

Just a little info on the Venesuelain currency, I just saw that it is pegged to the Petros crypto currency. This may be a way to get into the currency..... As I have never been one on crypto currency, this may just be good.

If anyone chooses to try, it is on you to do so. This is just a suggerstion to try to get into this market....

I will likely put in USD$500 to try it if I can figure out how to do this :-)

MIKE

February 18, 2019
Hi Guys,

OK, so you have seen the update on the VSB update.

Here is some stuff for you guys.

Travel notice will be issued either in March or April from what I was told today in Hong Kong. Please understand that this is what I was told, not me saying that this is a date so please do not come back at me later on saying I said March or April.

This is the time frame that I was told that they are thinking about. So, from March to April, there will be 45 days from that.

OK, so more info for your all.

First, your initial debit card with the HSD$1,000,000 will be ready for you when you get to HK. The card will not have any limits on spending on POS up to the amount on your card. ATM CASH WITHDRAWLS WILL BE LIMITTED TO THE ATM MACHINES. If you max out one ATM, just go to an other. You will also be able to go to any branch of the issuing bank and get the HKD$1,000,000 in cash if you want too.

As I have mentioned before, your full payment will also be issued to you while you are in HK. This will take about 3 to 4 business days after you have signed all your paper work. So, if you sign, then by Thursday or Friday you will have had your full payout.

Those of you that will have chosen your gold as a full payout will need an extra week or two to get the AMEX card that is going to be connected to your gold holdings.

You will be able to transfer some of your gold after signing your papers to your foundation's bank accounts and that will be connected to your initial debit card that you get on arrival.

Additional cards, Credit or Debit you will need to request there and they will be issued and shipped to you when ready.

FYI, I have seen the initial amount opened with the balance of over HKD$300,000,000 for your initial HKD$1,000,000 today. From here, they will set up the individual accounts and the transfer HLKD$1,000,000 to each of your accounts for your arrival.

Now, before you all arrive in HK, there will be about 10 members that have GRACEIOUSLY offered to help me great you all. Providing that they all come, when you arrive, I would ask that you treat these fantastic people as you would me. They will be spending a week there to see what will be happening while we are all there and it is something that I am very thankful for.Without these guys, it would of not been easy for me.

Again, I want to mentions in case anyone did not understand from the start of this text, that the notice will or should be sent out in March or April. This means that 45 days after the notice, you should be expected to travel.

Again, this is what they told me to tell you all. This is not me ASSUMING AGIAN.

At any rate, when ever the notice is given, it will be given. This is me saying.....

In closing, since I started this update for the Ex members, I have has two complain about having to wait because we all decided to try to help and find as many members as possible. With that said, I really do not want to get into any fights with anyone so anyone wanting to bitch about having to wait, please feel free to bitch about it and I will block you so that you can not text me directly any more. You will still get the updates but I will block you on Telegram and Whats App as I am really tired of getting crap for doing everything that I can do.

Thanks

MIKE

February 22, 2019
Hi Guys,

I expect you have already seen my update today.

Please read it if you have not done so.

Just so that everyone is clear, you will not get packages sent to you as you will have them in HK.

An other note also is that if you have a POA on someone and you would like to collect the package in HK, there will be a form online in the next few days where you can put your name and the Name and Member ID number of the person you have a POA for.

HK will arrange to have their package(s) for you in HK.

Hope this clearifies things for you.

Thanks

MIKE

February 24, 2019
Hi Guys,

I have created a form so that if any of you need to bring a POA from other members, you can fill out the following form and collect their packages to take to them or include into your Fdtn.

https://goo.gl/forms/njkc2fHaSrukij0A3

The form is stright forward..

Thank you

MIKE

Google Docs
POA
If you have a POA Signed by someone and want to collect or process their packages to be placed into your Ex Fdtn, please please submit the names and ID members of the peo...

March 13, 2019
Hi All,

For New Zealand Members only with Ex Fdtn, please contact Mr. Leo Van Dijk in ChCh at 0272337988 either on Telegram or WA.

Leo has called several Ex Fdtn Members in NZ and would like to have a chance to chat with you, if you are in NZ.

If you have already talked to Leo, no need to contact him. If you have not talked to him this evening, please send him a text.

Leo will be up till about 11 pm. If he does not get back to you tonight, he will contact you in the morning.

Thanks

MIKE

March 26, 2019
Hi All,

Just FYI, I have not, repeat have not heard of any changes about March or April Travel notice.

For me, what this means is that we should still get a travel notice this or next month.

Now, this month is almost over but next month is not started yet.

Please understand that I DO NOT want to put anyone's hopes up HIGH but we are still looking at this or next month.

Yes, I am repeating myself about this or next month.

There is a reason for this, it is still this or next month for the Travel Notice.

MIKE

May 1, 2019
Hi All,

A few problems with some members I need to address and the results of these problems.

First, my outlook.com email has been shared too many times with Non Ex Members.

Just so we are all clear, what is a Ex Member?

A Member that has a Ex Fdtn Foundation. Paid, nominated by a paid Ex Member or gifted by me.

Only The Paid and Gifted Ex Member were able to nominate...

As you know, only these members have my email address. Anyone that was or is not a Ex Member should not have my email address but lately, many have been emailing me with all kinds of questions....

Some are about people that have lost touch, others about having a policy re-activated or given back because they were sold and so on.

At this point in time, nothing can be done for these people.

As you all know, or should know, there was many times before telegram that I asked everyone to please tell your up and down lines to get connected and that we are going over to Telegram.

Seems that some of these people are just hearing about it now and again, I can not do anything for these people.

OK, Next Subject....

What is a Plus One?

A Plus one is someone that you are taking with you to HK.

This Plus one DOES NOT have access as you have being a Ex Member. The only advantage for any Plus One is to have their packages processed in HK. That is it....... No access to the meetings, investment opps etc.....

Seems to be a few more issues so I will try to get to them here.

Next Subject:

Over the past few months, I have addressed this on a one by one case and I may have mentioned in here on Telegram but really do not remember if I did or not.

This is about people that you put into your Foundation.

As I have mentioned many times, Yes, you can put other members into your foundation. You can give them banking, (Under your control) you can give them dibit cards and credit cards connected to the banking you get set up for them.

They DO NOT have direct access to the bank. Only you do...

You in fact will be controling their bank account, not them, unless you give them access and then they will have access to all your accounts.

Members that you put into your foundation DO NOT have access to the gold, the investments and any other offer that you as a EX Fdtn Member has.

ONLY EX FDTN MEMBERS can get the gold payout, the investment opps and any other program offered in HK.

ONLY the Ex Members can attend the meetings for all of these offerings. This has been said in the past.

This has been explained in the past.....

It is a shame that these folks that have been given my email address were expecting to be able to get back in or have downlines put back in but there is nothing that I can do here.

Even if I told HK to stop everything, put the dB back up, they would never do it as the delays would never stop. The banking people would also not approve this as there has been way too much work done on their parts to start over.

As I am sure that 99% of you all would not want this to happen.

Because of a few or several people not able to keep the trust that was asked of them to not share my email address, mike.p2017@outlook.com will no longer be monitored as of the sending of this message.

I will be removing this email account from my devices and computer......

I have asked each and everyone of you to not share this email address but now it is becoming too much.

I have come to a place that I have no idea any more how to tell people that are asking me to re-activate them or read " How can I not be in the program any more?" and so on.... It is more than heart breaking for me so any of you that have given hope to someone that has been away for what ever reason and that they ahve not keep in toucvh, then You, please find a way to tell them.

Some of you have other email addresses for me. Please, DO NOT SHARE These addresses with anyone.2,1K11:39

It is not that I do not want to talk with people, most of you know that I am available by email, Telegram and Whats App but only to you guys..... I am not able to talk to 1000's of people on my own and I ask you all to respect this wish. If you have a downline that needs help, then you contact me and I will see if anything can be done or not.

If I start getting chat messages or emails from my other accounts from people that I know do not have access, then I will shut down those accounts and eventually, this Telegram Channel.

With all this said, I have no other update at this time. As always, when I do, I will post here.

Thanks

MIKE

May 16, 2019
3:03
2,4K02:27
May 24, 2019

Will be sending a VSB update tonight and then one here after.

MIKE

Hi Guys,

By now you should of read the VSB update.

As I told you, I am and have been pushing like crazy to get us all in HK as soon as possible.

They still have the issue that packages need to be on the ready to go out before we go there and they also understand all of your frustrations.

For now, they do not see any issues once they have the new packages ready and they may, just may give a notice of travel once they see that packages are almost ready.

They have offered to reduce the travel notice to 15 or 30 days instead of the 45 days.

They are thinking here is that even with 15 days, they doubt that many will refuse to come with a short notice.

Please note that I am NOT saying that this is set in stone…. I am saying that this is an option they are looking at.

Anyone that will not be able to make the trip, be it 15, 30 or 45 days notice will be able to do everything via video and voice chat and have packages sent to them via courier.

For me, to be honest, anyone getting funded with the amounts you all are getting, I do not see any issues with a shorter travel date.

Now, they are still looking at who will arrange the travel. They still have time for that so there is no need to worry.

With about 300 people coming, it may be possible that there will be two hotels for accommodation and any transport needed between hotels will be made by bus to and from the main hotel for the events.

You will not have a choice as to what hotel you will be at but they are both or all (If more needed) 5 star hotels.

OK, so let's see what the next few weeks bring us.

Now on to a different matter.

Seems that some are thinking that because I started my Gold trading platform that I am not taking care of VSB.

Trust me, I am ….

As for what I do outside VSB, like work or make a living, I have just as much rights as anyone else….

I have had some not so good comments regarding this and to be honest, it was not appreciated.

It would be the same thing if I told all of you that you can not have a job, make a living or even have a life so please remember this.

All for now.

MIKE

November 30, 2019
OK Guys,

I just shot out a News Coming this week, stay tune. For Ex Members, really, stay tune.
MIKE

December 15, 2019
Hi Guys,

As you have likely seen, I just sent out a update to general members.

For all of you, here is the deal.

All the gold that is sitting doing nothing, will now be able to trade.

Bitau (Bitgold( has been doing very good the past 6 or 7 months.

Trader with the group of 8 have agreed to the following.

We can start trading up to about 50% of the holding. Gold will stay where it is. No one will touch it.

Clients, you all, will earn 1% net maximum per day on your gold. This is FIXED

All gold will be in one account.

There will not be any reinvestments as it will be a fix rate of return.

To submit your form and read all about it, please go to:

https://forms.gle/yqaYVPCwH2tPQW9R6

Thanks

MIKE

Google Docs
Bitau Investments
If you can invest the gold you have coming, how much would you invest now?
Note that any gold you invest, you will make profits daily but you can ONLY withdraw after payo...
1,6K22:29

December 17, 2019
xlsx

E65 Gold Investment Calculation Form.xlsx

Hi Guys,

A fellow member kindly made a spreadsheet so that you may be able to calculate what you can invest.

Regards,

MIKE

Guys,

Some of you are hard of understanding so let me explain the following.

Regular members get interest on their funds. You do not.

You got gold at $20 per kilo and now it is worth over $47,000 per kilo.

Anyone feeling that they are being ripped off well, it is simple. CHoose the cash and get the interest or keep the gold and get more.

This is a simple calculation and I do not have the time or will to be explaining this over and over.

If you still do not understand, then please ask an other Ex member. Maybe they can epxplain it in your lanugage and I mean no disrespect as I explain it to a English speaking person and they still not not understand.

I have no idea why everytime there is something good coming here, there is alsway someone making it hard.

So, with this said, any more emails regarding this will just be deleted as I do not want to be wasting all my time back and forth.

MIKE

Guys, if you have a Ex Fdtn, then it is only you, not he family, friends etc....

Note that if you make a error on the firm and your request is denied, there is nothing you can do

Please make sure you do not mess this up for your self. I can not and will not correct your errors

MIKE

Also, starting now, from 5PM +7GMT, I will not enternain replies from Monday to Friuday and weekends I will not at all.2K11:47

December 18, 2019

To date we have received *101* responses from the Exfdn members with just under *45,000* kg producing just about *450* kg profit in Gold per day @ 1% (not compounded) for members.

This is an excellent response to date and clearly is sufficient to start the Trading on the 6th January 2020.

We still have time for more Exfdn members to take advantage of this opportunity so if you know any Exfdn Members please contact them to ensure they are aware and pass on the Excel Spreadsheet to assist them with making the calculation of how much Gold they want to invest @ no less than 10 & no more than 50% of what they have coming from E65.

Register now at https://forms.gle/h9Uoo8RizUZLtAD8A

Google Docs
Bitau Investments
If you can invest the gold you have coming, how much would you invest now?
Note that any gold you invest, you will make profits daily but you can ONLY withdraw after payo...
2,6K09:34

December 23, 2019

274 Submisions with 74,904 kilos. I added 40 kilos to my account to start us off with 75,000 kilos.

Form is now closed.

Merry Christmad All.

MIKE

January 7, 2020
FYi to you all, in two days, The trading has made a total of 1866196.640975grams. For wat ever you have invested, calculate 1% of your deposit to know what you have made.
MIKE1,9K15:02

January 9, 2020
xlsx

Gold Trade Account.xlsx

Hi All, a member kindly made a spreadsheet for your E65 gold. Please use at your discrestion.

This will only give you examples, not actual facts at the end

MIKE

January 10, 2020

xlsx

Unprotected Gold Acc.xlsx

xlsx

Protected Gold Acc.xlsx
28.0 KB
2,4K03:46

Since I have been asked to get a file unprocted, here are both versions. The protected one will not allow you to change the formulas, the unprotected on will.
Thanks you Don for providing these.
MIKE

January 11, 2020
Interesting article for you all. Show that we are not alone :-)

https://www.rt.com/business/476400-world...ding-gold/

RT International
World’s super-rich are hoarding physical gold in secret bunkers — RT Business News
3,8K06:22

February 3, 2020
Attached is where we are with the Ex Members gold investment.

MIKE

June 26, 2020
E65 update,

Hi All, you will need to do a selfie video and upload it to:

https://forms.gle/9vtpATcdzDZBoybE9

Mainly you need to show yourself, a government photo ID (as shown on the video sample I made). You will need to do one for yourself and a separate one for anyone that you are holding a death certificate for, a lost love one and also one for any power of attorney you may be holding on behalf of anyone.

Your video should not be more than about 30 seconds so prepare all your documents needed.

Your video also should not be more than 100 MB in size.

Each video will be viewed and as soon as the E65 team is ready, they will start to contact people.

Contacts will start when they start so please do not ask me when.

They will likely send you an email first to schedule a video meeting. Again, I have no idea when and remember, there are a lot of people to contact and will be a lot of videos to check.

Regards

Mike

mp4

Selfie video(480p).mp4
28.0 MB

June 29, 2020
For Ex Members,

Some, well, quite a few people are asking about travel and travel dates...

Really?? OK, so lets start with this.

EU has banned any travellers from the USA. They have a current list of 14 countries that they are allowing into the EU.

Australia has banned all Quantas international flights till June 2021.

Other countries worldwide have not and do not plan on reopening boarders any time soon.

So, with this said, does anyone really think we will be traveling any time soon?

Please do your video selfie and wait for the emails to come to get all your future answers.

MIKE

August 28, 2020
FYI, Total Investment (gr) 315,379,651.768
This is from the 75,000,000 grams invested on your behalf.

Sending a update to E65 channel by tomorrow.

MIKE2,3K11:25

September 12, 2020

Hi All, Other than the official VSB Channel that I just sent a message to, this is the ONLY ExFDTN Channel for Ex Members. For the official VSB Channel, it is the one I just sent a message too.

Any other channels saying it is VSB, I can assure you that it is not form me and if they ask for money, tell them to F*** OFF

MIKE

October 1, 2020
Hi Everyone,

FYI, the Ex FTND gold is now closed. Total profits for all clients is 389,654,132.94 grams

I have no idea how much it is per person but that will be calculated by the admin later on.

This is all I have for now. No other updates at this point in time.

MIKE

October 31, 2020
Hi All,

AS many of you know, there is an other metal going out to some members. Please ignore these emails.

In the mean time, all Video selfies have been viewed and checked.

There are several that have not been accepted.

A few as examples, is that some did not show a ID and others covered the ID with their hands etc…

Anyhow, Those that have been declined for what ever reason will be contacted later on. Those that did not provide a selfie video will be contacted later on. I have no idea when.

All videos that have been accepted will be contacted with a confirmation that your video was accepted.

Again, I do not know when this will be done but it will be done soon enough.

More info at a later time as Ihave it.

Thanks

MIKE

November 12, 2020
Hi All,

Possible SCAM ALERT

Something new but really not new.

Seems that someone (See Screenshot Below) is using my name with a Indonesian number on telegram. Several people has seen on Telegram that Mike Poulos, +6282298889956 has Joined Telegram.

This is not me..

If you get a message from this number, please delete, Ignore or tell then to &^$&^$&^$ OFF

I am so tired of all this……

Thanks

MIKE

December 20, 2020

December 21st, 2020 E65 update

Hi All,

As you all know, this covid 19 is a real mess.

Many people needing to do what they need are not able to due to the restrictions imposed on them by the governments.

So, with that said, we will be able to send funds via BTC (Bitcoin) for anyone wanting to receive their funds via BTC.

People with Foundations will be able to also request funds to go BTC.

People that choose cheque, bank deposit, etc… will be able to have funds transferred to BTC.

People with ExFdtn will also be able to do the same.

It will be up to you….

Please understand that Governments can still trace BTC transfers so this is not an evade option but an alternative option to get paid out.

Regarding payouts, will not happen this year, sorry to say.

As for the emails, I still do not know when they are going out but there have been several people getting scam emails so PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE do not accept these emails as if they are from me or anyone from the team as I will be sending out an email from address@e65.capital. (address being the name of the email) yet to be announced and I will announce the email address before sending on the Telegram Channel.

I do not expect any other news before the New Year. I wish I could say otherwise but there is nothing available now.

Only thing is that people out there, meaning the Team are wanting to get this done as much as you all want it done.

This Covid is hurting all of us.

As soon as I have an update, I will let you all know.

In the meantime, I do wish you all the Best Christmas you can have under these hard times and yes, it is hard these days.
I have had a lot of people screaming at me because they are having a hard time. Please understand that I AM NOT responsible for anyone having a hard time and it is very hard on me and stressful being blamed for anyone having a hard time but people do blame me. Sadly.

Regards, best of wishes,

MIKE3,3K11:59

March 15, 2021

Hi All,

I have just sent a message to the main VSB Group.

Part of my travels will be getting this gold settled and everyone paid out. Also all the foundations will be getting issued.

By the time I get back home after these trips, everyone should of been contacted.

All for now.

Thanks

MIKE
Thank you for posting the ExFdtn channel, Jorgen.
Do you have the same for the third channel with the 110+ people?
Would be interesting to see what he told the people he cheated the most.
Garlin I already explained the reasons for being concerned on the fake news, rumors, hearsays about SCAMMER MIKE POULOS: those fake news only favor SCAMMER MIKE POULOS as he goes from being the perpetrator to becoming the victim  Big Grin

In the full Telegram channel for the Exclusive Foundation members that I sent you and is now posted, I copied it exactly as it is with the exception of some images, for instance the San Miguel beer, the preferred of SCAMMER MIKE POULOS, per his words  Rolleyes
(08-09-2021, 08:27 PM)fisher Wrote: Thank you for posting the ExFdtn channel, Jorgen.

I'm informed that there isn't a third channel.
(09-09-2021, 11:40 AM)Bogor Wrote:
(08-09-2021, 08:27 PM)fisher Wrote: Thank you for posting the ExFdtn channel, Jorgen.

I'm informed that there isn't a third channel.

Oh there is, Jorgen.

Martin would not know.
The info is not from Martin, he wouldnt get green light for this kind of data.  Big Grin

If there is a third Channel, then get copies and send it to me, I Remote meta, tags etc. so Mike wont know where data dame from.
Jorgen,

My source still won't let me so I must respect it. They would keep me posted though.
So there is no proof for a third channel?
Not even one copy of one single update?
(08-09-2021, 05:17 AM)fisher Wrote:
(08-09-2021, 04:50 AM)vsbvictim Wrote:
(08-09-2021, 02:16 AM)fisher Wrote:
(07-09-2021, 11:57 AM)Bogor Wrote:
(07-09-2021, 06:33 AM)fisher Wrote: Ok. What I don't understand is why Mike didn't post the update on the normal channel for all of us. After nearly half a year people are getting nervous and to calm them down he could post everything and people would be happy about it.

Fisher, I'm not sure how to read your post.  Big Grin To me it sounds like you still are waiting for the update telling you that Mike Pouls gonna fill your pockets?

If that is the case then you won't calm down nor any in your up/down line will be able to calm down as it won't happen and that is like in NEVER EVER Shy

6 months with nothing other than all who read/write in here must know that I am an idiot because that is the only new data from Mike Poulos, that Martin shared through the other thief Jeff Gordon. I'm curious what kind of information would calm you down as I said 6 months with nothing or in fact almost 22 years with nothing.

I challenge everyone in here to provide just 1 (ONE) single piece of information that made anyone able to confirm anything, bank names, insurance companies, law firms etc.
just one piece of information that in fact proves that Mike Poulos isn't a thief - just one?

It's not that I see a big chance to get paid but on the other hand I play lottery every week hoping I win something 
I just don't understand why Mike changed like this.
In the past he posted an update for us all, telling us something will happen soon and so on.
Now he posts an update only for 110+ selected people?

Btw, does anyone know how these 110+ people 'qualified' for this 3rd
secret Telegram channel?
And did Mike say something about his travel in this update or was it only a very short update?
Maybe we should start a fourth channel to confuse him Big Grin

You must have forgot about it. Let me refresh your memory

First MIKE asked you to pay for exclusive foundation for $500 

If you pay then you receive tht Ex channel

Then he asked those Ex members to invest with his trading for $5000 minimum 

110 members paid this and now they are SOOO SCREWED

if you never paid anything you are one of the lowlife 1,262 members on VSB Channel lol

Thanks for your answer.
I paid nothing but I am not only one of the lowlife 1262 members on VSB channel-I have also access to the second ExFdtn 270+ members channel because lucky me, the day someone posted the link for it here, I was fast enough to write it down before you deleted it.  Tongue
Maybe one day I will access channel number 3 as well.

How about making a poll about starting a fourth channel
to confuse Mike? Big Grin

Great Fisher I was the one who posted the EXFdtn link so people can see how crafty Mike has been - cannot believe why vsbvictim would remove the link when we all want to know what Mike has been up to. Lets hope someone will post the 3rd channel so we can see what more bullshit Mike is up to. And hopefully we can copy the link before vsbvictim removes that as well.

Really wonder why vsbvictim deleted the ExFdtn link when I posted it some time back. Thanks to Jorgen we can see how creative Mike can be - even though it is all conjecture.