Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
E-65 Registered Members: UPDATE AUG 22nd 2023
Just a lot more of the same blabla
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi All,

It has been approximately four weeks since the last update.

As I mentioned in the previous communication, the funds are currently in escrow with the lawyers. They are diligently working on calculating the amounts for everyone and gathering all the necessary information. Once this is complete, they will begin sending out emails to clients.

Please note that this pertains to clients of the gold platform, NOT the e-65 gold or e-65 members. These programs will be addressed once Grams is done.

Simultaneously, they are setting up a Know-your-customer (KYC) process. KYC procedures identify and confirm that a customer is who they say they are. It's a multi-step process and it needs to be incorporated into the lawyer's system so that they have all the relevant information on each person that will be getting paid. This process is similar to what one would encounter when creating an account with a cryptocurrency wallet or a bank using a mobile phone.

Once everything is ready, the emailing process will commence.

It's important to understand that there are over 300 accounts in Grams.vc, including older platforms that were not joined to grams.vc. Many clients have multiple accounts under them, such as Gold, Silver, BTC, and cash accounts. All of these need to be calculated and consolidated for each client, with clear explanations provided. The calculations must also be rechecked to ensure accuracy, and fees must be deducted to arrive at the final totals for each account.

I must also address an ongoing concern. Some of you emailing admin on a daily basis is not helping and is increasing the level of stress to them. They have no more answers than what is provided in these updates. I have asked you many times to limit these emails. Adding to the Admin's stress is also adding to my stress, and we do not need any more stress than we already have. They are there however, for genuine questions and concerns that you may have.

I also want to state that I have full and utmost trust in our Admin. There are some things that I have told them in confidence, and they have NEVER, EVER betrayed my TRUST in anything. There are also many things that I am just not able to say to anyone, including our Admin, and to be honest, it is very FRUSTRATING not only to them but to me also as I have no trust issues with them.

The admin has been there for your every need, seven days a week for the past 2 1/2 to 3 years and have received way too much abuse from some people, and that, to be honest, is not fair at all.

If it was not for them, there would be no emails from you to the Admin. If it was not for them, there would be far fewer updates. If it was not for them, I would have quit so many times, and then all you would have is nothing until the lawyers were ready. Ah, but wait if I had quit, then where would we all be now? You, Me? Sure, all without our funds, and you would have had to figure it out by yourselves. Yeah, that would have been fun for you all, but guess what? Admin and I are here for you, and other than some abuse that they get, they do not get much else. They are not paid for doing this each and every day. Neither am I, or anyone else.
Yes, we all will be paid, and Admin will be very happy on that day, as will I, as will everyone else, so we have to wait. Admin are Grams and E-65 clients also so they know the frustration first hand.,

Sure, waiting is no fun. You can say you have been waiting these past 2 1/2 years. As we all have, and again, as a reminder, I did that without being with my family. Would you have done that?

In regard to the donations to the GFM (Go Fund Me) campaigns, rest assured that these will be processed with the grams.vc payments. There are hundreds of donations sent, and all of these need to be accounted for, and people that are not in grams.vc will also need to have a KYC done for this. For these people, including grams.vc, when E65 is ready for KYC, at least these people will already have the KYC done. > E-65 Registered Members: At this time, I do not anticipate any delays. The projected time frame remains 3 to 6 weeks, and I am still expecting completion within the 6-week window. If any delays occur, I will be informed, and I will promptly communicate that information to you. However, I doubt that there will be any delays, as I would have been notified already.
Again I am addressing Grams clients above but have allowed this to be posted to E-65 and the Ex foundation people so that you have a picture of what is happening.

In closing, I kindly request that you refrain from emailing the admin immediately after the 6-week period with inquiries about the status. Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

MIKE
This is a follow-up of CONTRADICTIONS oF all type!!!

Do you remember Hong Kong?  At that time, 2018 year, SCAMMER MIKE POULOS stated in the Endowment65 E65 updates that banking packages were ready to be sent....   so that means the amounts for each member had been already calculated...   so why again the same thing?

You should note that the KYC was already done more than once... do you remember the selfie-videos that we all sent during 2020?  

The Admins D and G are not SCAMMER JEFF GORDON or SCAMMER HANSEL KAO?