Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday, 27 September 2023 > E-65 Registered Members:
Big Grin 
Dear Mike ChatGBT Poulos, is it really so hard to understand that some people get emotional when they are fed one fat lie after another right to their face?

I understand it well, and it's incredible that you haven't been beaten up yet.

Actually, I didn't want to comment on your usual blabla, but the one about having to program KYC, ROFL.

KYC and KYB software is something you buy and install out of the box. Your "lawyers" have installed all your members, oh no, in the ChatGBT universe it's called Clients ;-), on the "lawyers'" IT systems, which you have mentioned many times before.

Here is the first one out of many hits from Google.
https://creditro.com/da/

And it does not cost much :-) but you can probably get those who still believe in your tall tales to send a few more USD to you, you must be running low on funds by now.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi All,

I know everyone is very anxious and waiting and many have emotions running high.

Speaking of emotions running high, emailing me and admin on a daily basis or Telegram etc, is not helping anyone.

Yes, I did say 6 to 8 weeks.

Yes, I did say funds were and are in escrow.

Yes, again, like each time I give a date, it takes longer than thought and here we are again with emotions running high.

This KYC thing is not an easy system to set up. We are not using an off the shelf KYC system as the lawyers want in on their own servers.

Several people think they they can do it in a few days or weeks. Well, I am not a programer and I have no idea what is involved in this but one thing I can say and this from personal experience, programming never goes as planned. Developers say a week, it is two week or more. They say a month, well, it will be longer.

There are also other issues at hand that I am not able to talk about but it is not problems, just issues.

Once there is news, as always, I will let you know but please stop asking for daily updates and please give some breathing space to admin.

Thank you

MIKE
Thanks for posting this Jorgen, I am not on MIKE's privledged inner circle list. I do enjoys these "MIKE updates" for a good laugh. I wonder how many people still lap up his bullshit. It looks like folks on the other forum are starting to see the light about MIKE's scams.
(27-09-2023, 05:57 PM)AnotherFuckedMember Wrote: Thanks for posting this Jorgen, I am not on MIKE's privledged inner circle list. I do enjoys these "MIKE updates" for a good laugh. I wonder how many people still lap up his bullshit. It looks like folks on the other forum are starting to see the light about MIKE's scams.

Hehehe, I highly doubt that those who hang out over at Mike ChatGBT Poulos' forum are receptive to plain and simple logic.

The last example is Mike's "explanation" about KYC requiring difficult programming and many long-term programmers. There are over 50 simple "out of the box" solutions which cost from around 1,000 USD to 25,000 USD.

The simple and cheap solution is to install software that communicates with the SQL database that Mike should have, and that DB "communicates" with the data in the SQL database, and which Mike says he has spent a long time and lots of dollars building up with "the lawyers".

So, an installation on a server, located with "the lawyers" who already have all member's data according to Mike, will take a maximum of 2 days, and that is if everything has to be on-prem with "the lawyers". If it is to be in the Cloud, we are talking about a maximum of 8 hours - so 1 working day.

So Mike is lying big time here, and I think it won't be long before there is a new begging-letter, where the funds, of course, should not go to Mike's expensive standard of living, but to pay unnecessary programmers.
I guess SCAMMER MIKE POULOS Is running out of money so be prepared for his new BEGGING of "donations". Very likely SCAMMER ADMIN D will be emailing the request...