Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Message to Mike
Dear Mike,
I hope you get some fresh air to your brain when you release your videos (and/or so-called updates), but try to stop and listen to yourself BEFORE you release anything.

You assume 100% that everyone who reads/listens to your bullshit (sorry but I can't call it anything else, and unlike you, I will try to keep my language decent) is 70% dumber than a piece of plywood. 

When my bank contacts me for KYC and they do every second year, for example, the bank writes to me with a date and time for when they will contact me and what the person's name is. I get a call and answer all the questions. Alternatively, I have received a link where I can answer KYC questions.

The whole process shows who, what, and when. 

In the universe of Mike Poulos he write (or tells Diana a lie and throws her under the bus) that we are delayed because some lawyer wants some KYC software installed on some server. NOTHING concrete, NOTHING to relate to, NOTHING factual. 

All financial resources moved from New York to Canada? Where in Canada? Lake Horsehead?? A bank? Law firm? Just moved from the USA to Canada. Mike, in this world, there is no such thing as SECRET when it comes to economies, and certainly not IF all your scams were real, then we're talking about billions of US dollars, which a simple limousine driver cannot comprehend to handle. 

Your video where you assume I will dance around happily because I am right and you are a swindler couldn't be more wrong. I really wish I am the one who is wrong, because of the insanely many people you have swindled are suffering financially. I had to spend 10 years of my life to get back to my starting point before I met you. My mistake, I could have just background-checked you properly, but you impressed me.

I have never met such a resourceful person as you, who can think up the coolest ideas in a split second. Just take that time in Athens when you lost your phone. We couldn't make a business out of it then, but if you had patience, morals, respect, and were honest, you could be sitting with the coolest business today. The same goes for a LS in Jakarta, but you wouldn't listen, because there is only one God and that is Mike. 

But hell, I miss those sessions where your brain went crazy. 

I cry for all the people you have cheated and deceived, and both you and I know that they will never get as much as 1 UC-cent out of you. 

You are welcome to release thousands of videos every single day where you shout and scream with all sorts of flowery language, but it tells more about you than about me, and that you are here, doesn't count for much since you know that no one can come after you with the law in hand, as all your fraud cases are too old.

But if you feel like a swing in a courtroom, I will gladly pay for a stay here in Denmark, or I will come to Bogor and we can take it there, just let me know, I have plenty of money for that.

A piece of advice for you, Mike, is to come forward, come clean, tell everyone who you are, and in that way set your loved ones free, because they know that every time you open your mouth and say 100 words, 200 of them are lies and hot air, and they also pay the price for lies.

Take care of yourself, stop smoking, it's unhealthy.
another topic are the Foundations: in theory there are Individual Foundatins and Family Foundations.

Who has seen any document belonging to those Foundations?  

Still waiting the response from Mike after receiving the LOST FOR WORDS updates
(30-11-2023, 12:22 PM)martin_argentina Wrote: another topic are the Foundations: in theory there are Individual Foundatins and Family Foundations.

Who has seen any document belonging to those Foundations?  

Still waiting the response from Mike after receiving the LOST FOR WORDS updates

Do you mean "Still waiting for more LIES and BULLSHIT from Mike after receiving the LOST FOR WORDS updates"?

I can't wait for what this con man will dream up next.
In one of their updates, the admins stated Mike told them he doesn't know what happened to the money. So he can probably say the same thing about the foundations, policies, private loan agreements, and everything else. He lied about the law firm; he just picked a firm out of the blue and said they would go on a Zoom call with that firm.

I believe any more videos from Mike will just be more lies and stories he hopes we will believe.
I am sure SCAMMER MIKE POULOS will re-appear!
As soon as he is in need of more funds for his luxurious lifestyle

Do you recall that in the past SCAMMER MIKE POULOS took 6 months or more to pop pup again??? He is devising a new strategy and new terminology....