Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Payout or dig your pocket
Mike didn't mention the debit cards, documents and 
trip for exclusive foundations.

It looks like these are history and are not possible with pandemic still unabated in most nations. 

Don't made things difficult for everyone. The VSB already has the ID and documents for authentication purposes. Selfie and appointment are not necessary. 

Fund already deposited in Escrow accounts long ago and held by a lawyer. Don't fool members by demanding paymaster fee from members. Paymaster won't ask advance money from payees because they don't have money to pay before money is received.

For a long time, Mike does not know how to transfer money internationally. Direct bank transfer is simple and straightforward to get fund transferred unless Mike is doing money laundering or the fund is illegal.

Let's hope your dream is alive.

Hi All,

I have been instructed to turn off the Selfie screen and as of today Selfies submissions are now closed.
It has been two months and more than enough time for all of you to submit.

There have been many people submitting more than one video and to be honest, this makes more work for the people dealing with this.

So, team is now going thru all of these. Should not take a long time to do.

So, once they have done this, I expect that they will give me the domain name for the email address that they will use to email you all.

Also, I will be using a Paymaster for all of you that are using direct bank transfers or cashier cheques. What this means is that there will be a Escrow service that will process your funding directly.

This is not yet 100% approved but it is in the works. 

This will make it easier for all payments to go thru without issues.

Those with foundations, this will not apply. Only members with deposits or cashier cheques…

Foundation members already have the banking set up.

Ex Foundation members also are set up.

There is not much more to say about all this but please stay close to your email as I do expect something to happen soon….

Regards,

MIKE

Messages In This Thread
Payout or dig your pocket - by borneo - 29-08-2020, 05:49 AM
RE: Payout or dig your pocket - by Paris - 29-08-2020, 06:14 AM
RE: Payout or dig your pocket - by scandoz - 29-08-2020, 07:10 AM
RE: Payout or dig your pocket - by borneo - 30-08-2020, 02:48 PM
RE: Payout or dig your pocket - by Paris - 22-10-2020, 08:23 PM
RE: Payout or dig your pocket - by vsbvictim - 23-10-2020, 01:58 AM
email explanation from Jeff - by martin_argentina - 23-10-2020, 02:30 PM
RE: Payout or dig your pocket - by Paris - 23-10-2020, 07:56 PM