Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Video with Mike Poulos from June 2021 in Jakarta
First of all, I took the liberty to terminate Cramer, one thing is to call me names, that I can live with, but saying that I had had profit from Mike Poulos scams is to set me in the same boat as Mike, and that is a place I don't want to be. 

I was an employee and got paid a normal monthly salary in fact he still owes me the last salary for November 2004. Over and out. 

Based on confirmed but old data then I resend this post with updated information

Mike just butt fucked (again) at least 100 ExFdtn members for thousands of dollars and that can only happen due to PRIVATE conversations. Today these minimum of 100 people have huge regrets that they kept conversations private.

ExFdtn channel had 270+ members, about 100+ of them invested money with Mike Poulos with an offer returns of 1% daily, and Im pretty sure that Mike reused the old ComShare system to cheat those who once again, and was naive thinking that Mike is a real businessman and not the scamming thief he really is.

Websites Mike Poulos used:

bitau.trade
bitag.trade
gold.live

All of the above websites are defunction now.

So these +100 newly scammed people, I can only recommend that you contact Jakarta Cyber Crime Division and report Mike Poulos before its too late, as it was with E65, Golden eagle, ComShares etc.

The more people see and know regards Jeffy and Mike, the bigger chance there is for the few left, that NO ONE should interact with Mike at ANY level.

This forum has only ONE purpose and that is to prevent ANY to participate in ANY kind of scam Mike presents, and implicit it should be VERY easy to understand that Jeffy and Mike do NOT have ANY privileges whatsoever, and that includes green lights.
(26-08-2021, 12:21 AM)american-e65-scammed Wrote: hey Garlin,
you must keep this forum alive until SCAMMER MIKE POULOS passes away (I should say until E65 Endowment65 pays out but the likelihood of that is nearly to zero, if not ZERO). That way you prevent SCAMMER MIKE POULOS and SCAMMER JEFF GORDON swindling more people!

My repeated advise has been not to spread unconfirmed info, fake news or any type of gozziping or hearsay about SCAMMER MIKE POULOS, SCAMMER JEFF GORDON, and SCAMMER BECKY POULOS. Whoever that modified the date of the video showing SCAMMER MIKE POULOS and SCAMMER BECKY POULOS dancing only favors him as SCAMMER MIKE POULOS becomes a victim instead of the perpetrator he really is Angry  

When you want to show the wild SCAMMER that lies inside MIKE POULOS you can provide further details of his latest hoax that affected many "Exclusive Foundation" E65 Endowment65 members instead of modifying the date of a video...  the so-called "Gold Partnership", a bluff devised by SCAMMER MIKE POULOS that deluded many of the "Ex Fdn" folks  Dodgy
I do not agree AES  Rolleyes Because of the video there was some reaction from Mike, especially the part where I am the idiot Big Grin However it is not my name that is all over the internet letting the world know that I am a simple thief. I am not presented in a video rubbing my ass with a totally gay. So trust me, I can live with being an idiot, but an idiot that goes to work every day and get an honest paycheck, have a wife that isn't bought, and my own wonderful kids, so I'm fine being an idiot  Cool

Just for making it perfectly clear, I do NOT modify or manipulate any information that I share in this forum. When I get a picture, a video, or a text, then I share it as is. I do not check or recheck I don't do due diligence, simply I won't spend too much time on Mikey or Jeffy. I know that both of them are full of shit and lye their teeth out as long as they can get a penny out of you. Unfortunately, we don't talk pennies here but millions of dollars - two-figure millions of dollars.

If you post some rubbish then I might delete or edit the text, or terminate the account but then you have asked for it for some time.

These Ex-Fdn members who lost their money, I don't feel sorry for them as they have been warned since 2005, but people want to be cheated and like or not, Mike Poulos is the perfect scammer and he can scam anyone, so even we warn people then we have not seen the last yet, as Mike has to pay house rent, electricity, food, and Becky are not cheap either, hairdresser, nails, plastic boobs and whatnot, and the few thousand he got away with this time won't last for long
Still I cannot understand why there are so many STUPID people out there among members of the E65 Endowment65 being open yet to send money to SCAMMER MIKE POULOS!!   Above all those ones in the "Exclusive Foundation" group, the elite  Big Grin , as SCAMMER MIKE POULOS called us, the general members as "the masses"  Tongue

With so many warnings it's unbelievable that some people can have some trust in SCAMMER MIKE POULOS and SCAMMER JEFF GORDON!  I even have one in my downline who is an EX-Foundation member, who forwarded the full channel to me and will be forwarding it to you Garlin so you can post it in the Mikepoulosscams.com website as I am convinced it should be treated as another of the many swindles SCAMMER MIKE POULOS has done. Will send it by email
New info today as some of you can also confirm this

MIKE says he is trying to register his scam for S.E.C. compliance

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHH
(05-09-2021, 01:28 PM)/vsbvictim Wrote: New info today as some of you can also confirm this

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHH

That is a good one  Big Grin I foresee that that the little thief gonna face a Huge Challenge to live to up the first act  Tongue
  • Securities Act of 1933 – The objectives of this law are to prohibit deceit, misrepresentation or other fraud during securities sales and to require the disclosure of financial information and other vital details. A majority of securities must be registered with the SEC, and the statements and prospects provided in the registration are made public shortly thereafter. Investors who suffer losses may exercise their right to recover those losses if they can prove that the registration details were inaccurate or incomplete. Some securities that do not require registration include intrastate offerings, limited offerings, private offerings to small groups of people or entities, and municipal, state or federal government securities.
(05-09-2021, 01:28 PM)vsbvictim Wrote: New info today as some of you can also confirm this

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHH

Sad

Why didn't he do that 20+ years ago? Or is this just another excuse for a delay? I have no idea how long it generally takes to take SEC approved.
(05-09-2021, 07:04 PM)Counselor Wrote:
(05-09-2021, 01:28 PM)vsbvictim Wrote: New info today as some of you can also confirm this

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHH

Sad

Why didn't he do that 20+ years ago? Or is this just another excuse for a delay? I have no idea how long it generally takes to take SEC approved.
He Will NEVER be approvrd what so ever. Mike Poulos is just a simple thief, and SEC Will do check up  Cool
once again I see fake news are being posted. Please don't do it as you only favor SCAMMER MIKE POULOS!!
(07-09-2021, 02:02 AM)american-e65-scammed Wrote: once again I see fake news are being posted. Please don't do it as you only favor SCAMMER MIKE POULOS!!

Not Fake news.

It's an update from MIKE himself

Your downline did not receive it because there is another channel more exclusive than ExFdtn channel.  

Some members in this forum can read that update and confirm although they might be shy.

Check for yourself, ask your downline. ExFdtn has 274 subscribers, VSB has 1262 subs.

This most exclusive channel, 110+ members can login. You are not one of them and neither is your downline

But no fret, all these channels will disappear when MIKE disappears
vsbvictim,
How do you know that none of american-e65-scammed's downline is able to login to this most exclusive downline?
May be one or a few of the 110+ members are part of his downline.
Just wondering