Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Video with Mike Poulos from June 2021 in Jakarta
(07-09-2021, 05:08 AM)fisher Wrote: vsbvictim,
How do you know that none of american-e65-scammed's downline is able to login to this most exclusive downline?
May be one or a few of the 110+ members are part of his downline.
Just wondering

easy.

because he said above info is fake news. he checked with his downline and they dont receive the update. last update for exfdtn channel is from march 2021
Ok. What I don't understand is why Mike didn't post the update on the normal channel for all of us. After nearly half a year people are getting nervous and to calm them down he could post everything and people would be happy about it.
(07-09-2021, 06:33 AM)fisher Wrote: Ok. What I don't understand is why Mike didn't post the update on the normal channel for all of us. After nearly half a year people are getting nervous and to calm them down he could post everything and people would be happy about it.

easy

he does not think or plan to calm you down

half a year? try TEN more years of nothingness
(07-09-2021, 06:33 AM)fisher Wrote: Ok. What I don't understand is why Mike didn't post the update on the normal channel for all of us. After nearly half a year people are getting nervous and to calm them down he could post everything and people would be happy about it.

Fisher, I'm not sure how to read your post.  Big Grin To me it sounds like you still are waiting for the update telling you that Mike Pouls gonna fill your pockets?

If that is the case then you won't calm down nor any in your up/down line will be able to calm down as it won't happen and that is like in NEVER EVER Shy

6 months with nothing other than all who read/write in here must know that I am an idiot because that is the only new data from Mike Poulos, that Martin shared through the other thief Jeff Gordon. I'm curious what kind of information would calm you down as I said 6 months with nothing or in fact almost 22 years with nothing.

I challenge everyone in here to provide just 1 (ONE) single piece of information that made anyone able to confirm anything, bank names, insurance companies, law firms etc.
just one piece of information that in fact proves that Mike Poulos isn't a thief - just one?
(06-09-2021, 03:41 AM)Bogor Wrote:
(05-09-2021, 07:04 PM)Counselor Wrote:
(05-09-2021, 01:28 PM)vsbvictim Wrote: New info today as some of you can also confirm this

MIKE says he is trying to register his scam for S.E.C. compliance

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHH

Sad

Why didn't he do that 20+ years ago? Or is this just another excuse for a delay? I have no idea how long it generally takes to take SEC approved.
He Will NEVER be approvrd what so ever. Mike Poulos is just a simple thief, and SEC Will do check up  Cool

(06-09-2021, 03:41 AM)Bogor Wrote:
(05-09-2021, 07:04 PM)Counselor Wrote:
(05-09-2021, 01:28 PM)vsbvictim Wrote: New info today as some of you can also confirm this

MIKE says he is trying to register his scam for S.E.C. compliance

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHH

Sad

Why didn't he do that 20+ years ago? Or is this just another excuse for a delay? I have no idea how long it generally takes to take SEC approved.
He Will NEVER be approvrd what so ever. Mike Poulos is just a simple thief, and SEC Will do check up  Cool

For sure. And I thought the SEC dealt with securities and protecting investors, not with shady insurance plans.
Big Grin 
(07-09-2021, 11:57 AM)Bogor Wrote:

Fisher, I'm not sure how to read your post.  Big Grin To me it sounds like you still are waiting for the update telling you that Mike Pouls gonna fill your pockets?

If that is the case then you won't calm down nor any in your up/down line will be able to calm down as it won't happen and that is like in NEVER EVER Shy

6 months with nothing other than all who read/write in here must know that I am an idiot because that is the only new data from Mike Poulos, that Martin shared through the other thief Jeff Gordon. I'm curious what kind of information would calm you down as I said 6 months with nothing or in fact almost 22 years with nothing.

I challenge everyone in here to provide just 1 (ONE) single piece of information that made anyone able to confirm anything, bank names, insurance companies, law firms etc.
just one piece of information that in fact proves that Mike Poulos isn't a thief - just one?

It's not that I see a big chance to get paid but on the other hand I play lottery every week hoping I win something 
I just don't understand why Mike changed like this.
In the past he posted an update for us all, telling us something will happen soon and so on.
Now he posts an update only for 110+ selected people?

Btw, does anyone know how these 110+ people 'qualified' for this 3rd
secret Telegram channel?
And did Mike say something about his travel in this update or was it only a very short update?
Maybe we should start a fourth channel to confuse him Big Grin
(08-09-2021, 02:16 AM)fisher Wrote:

It's not that I see a big chance to get paid but on the other hand I play lottery every week hoping I win something 
In the past he posted an update for us all, telling us something will happen soon and so on.

secret Telegram channel?
And did Mike say something about his travel in this update or was it only a very short update?

You must have forgot about it. Let me refresh your memory

First MIKE asked you to pay for exclusive foundation for $500 

If you pay then you receive tht Ex channel

Then he asked those Ex members to invest with his trading for $5000 minimum 

110 members paid this and now they are SOOO SCREWED

if you never paid anything you are one of the lowlife 1,262 members on VSB Channel lol
(08-09-2021, 04:50 AM)vsbvictim Wrote:
(08-09-2021, 02:16 AM)fisher Wrote:

secret Telegram channel?

You must have forgot about it. Let me refresh your memory

First MIKE asked you to pay for exclusive foundation for $500 

If you pay then you receive tht Ex channel

Then he asked those Ex members to invest with his trading for $5000 minimum 

110 members paid this and now they are SOOO SCREWED

if you never paid anything you are one of the lowlife 1,262 members on VSB Channel lol

Thanks for your answer.
I paid nothing but I am not only one of the lowlife 1262 members on VSB channel-I have also access to the second ExFdtn 270+ members channel because lucky me, the day someone posted the link for it here, I was fast enough to write it down before you deleted it.  Tongue
Maybe one day I will access channel number 3 as well.

How about making a poll about starting a fourth channel
to confuse Mike? Big Grin
one fake news after the other and so on....
If such an E65 Endowment65 update exists why don't you post it vsbvictim? 
So fake as changing the date of the video or stating that SCAMMER MIKE POULOS was arrested in the US
Please stop posting fake news and hearsays
(08-09-2021, 05:26 AM)american-e65-scammed Wrote: one fake news after the other and so on....
If such an E65 Endowment65 update exists why don't you post it vsbvictim? 
So fake as changing the date of the video or stating that SCAMMER MIKE POULOS was arrested in the US
Please stop posting fake news and hearsays

you are the idiot here

good luck waitting for 22 more years hhahahahahhh